• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good ole amphetamine (?sulfate? nope prob. base) providing relief in crystal drought

I'm pretty sure that reaction produces dextro-methamphetamine. It can be dirty as fuck, but dextro nonetheless.
RP/I2 always ends in racemic product.whether using l-ephedrine or psuedo.thats been proven.dont know for sure if the hypo/iodine rxn follows the same mechanism.i don't think it's been tested scientifically the way the rp method has.
One dude gave me some psuedoephedrine/hypo/iodine stuff he'd just made and definitely not ice quality.for sure it was racemic.but another time a different dude gave me some l-ephedrine hypo/iodine stuff and that was closer to d-meth.cant prove it and don't know for sure if it was racemic or not but I felt it was better than racemic stuff.

I would assume there are varying quantities of iodo-ephedrine present in gear made from that process. Not sure what the effects are or how that intermediary could possibly result in different enantiomers.

The laws of chirality do still leave me with a lot of questions. I read a lot of conflicting shit. My understanding is that any product sold as 'pseudoephedrine' from a legitimate pharmaceutical source is (+) and any meth made from that will produce dextro-meth.

Any raw powder ephedrine used to produce meth though, surprisingly, may not be coming from a legitimate pharmaceutical source. I'm not sure what other ephedrine isomers will produce via common reactions.

One thing I'm certain of, as with MDMA, careful distillation makes an immense difference in the quality of the end product.

Last edited:
Yeah careful distillation is necessary for clean product.most psuedoephedrine or "box" cooks don't do careful going by the colour,smell and quality of there product.

Last edited:
What u talking bout, I give clear answers

Yes, you do.

I'm pretty sure that reaction produces dextro-methamphetamine. It can be dirty as fuck, but dextro nonetheless.

But then someone else gives an opposing view

RP/I2 always ends in racemic product.whether using l-ephedrine or psuedo.thats been proven.dont know for sure if the hypo/iodine rxn follows the same mechanism.i don't think it's been tested scientifically the way the rp method has.
One dude gave me some psuedoephedrine/hypo/iodine stuff he'd just made and definitely not ice quality.for sure it was racemic.but another time a different dude gave me some l-ephedrine hypo/iodine stuff and that was closer to d-meth.cant prove it and don't know for sure if it was racemic or not but I felt it was better than racemic stuff.

Then you get chemists arguing over the finer points which leaves us all still totally clueless.

That's what I meant :D

you get chemists arguing over the finer points which leaves us all still totally clueless.

That's what I meant :D
I only know a little bit about chemistry from reading stuff like pihkal and discussions on forums like this.

If there is one 'absolute' that I can count on regarding chemistry of recreational drugs, it's that without regulation and standardization in production, there will always be more questions than answers.

I'm sorry if you think it's jibberish.
Can you specify wich parts you don't understand.
Sorry if I'm really vague...

I think a good point is that some of us shouldn't have to be discussing it, we should be on it and having fun and doing art and stuff that transcends the void. I can definitely vouch that psilocybin for one totally seemed to illiminate my OCD. Ha

So where did this amp sulfate come from? Dexamphetamine tablets or darknet? Amp sulfate has never been a common option in oz and because there's no ice around I doubt there's any spare amphetamine in a notoriously unsmokeable and therefore less expensive form just all of a sudden popping up.
Europe bro, we do it all the time.

nothing gives me more depression anxiety and a bad bad come down then dexamphetamine. even 1 pill will just give me this "off" feeling hours after taking it. Oh and the anger and rage it can induce if things dont go your way.. kids waking up while ur trying have a 4 hour sex session for example lol..

I managed to source this in the UK twice,
It felt exactly like amphetamine sulphate
But prehaps had a ceiling effect
No more than a plus 1

You can order one of them hot tubs right and make a big ol' spicy batch of P2P, you no how Michael prepares a bean tin and eats the beans with a sausage, well there's loads of men who can do that!
Way hey mate it sticks to the sides!
Yes that's the benzene, but it's pointless in terms of being a useful pre cursor, but at a point before the reduction thus becoming ion rich you wanna aim for this smell in the broth!

This.jibberish.

I would assume there are varying quantities of iodo-ephedrine present in gear made from that process. Not sure what the effects are or how that intermediary could possibly result in different enantiomers.

The laws of chirality do still leave me with a lot of questions. I read a lot of conflicting shit. My understanding is that any product sold as 'pseudoephedrine' from a legitimate pharmaceutical source is (+) and any meth made from that will produce dextro-meth.

Any raw powder ephedrine used to produce meth though, surprisingly, may not be coming from a legitimate pharmaceutical source. I'm not sure what other ephedrine isomers will produce via common reactions.

One thing I'm certain of, as with MDMA, careful distillation makes an immense difference in the quality of the end product.

I agree , I wanna actually wrap things up now,so.

Stoichmetricly you need to be sure.

It's not what you use at this point, purse ,as, I can judge you all.

But, it's how you use the media,and mediums.

Yes that's the benzene, but it's pointless in terms of being a useful pre cursor, but at a point before the reduction thus becoming ion rich you wanna aim for this smell in the broth!
This smell I'm talking about is present in batches that never used benzene in the synthesis.its an impurity or byproduct of the rxn.it smells nothing like benzene.