• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good ole amphetamine (?sulfate? nope prob. base) providing relief in crystal drought

I am no expert in chemistry but going on effects the ‘speed’ or ‘goey’ we had in the 90s was something entirely different to whatever we get now as crystal methamphetamine. Or maybe something has changed in the way it effects me over the last 30 years. I do believe it was produced out of Sudafed though.
Ppl used to eat it compared to now where we smoke it

Ppl used to eat it compared to now where we smoke it
I used to IV it then and still do. It does seem like a completely different rush and overall experience. Maybe it was d-meth then which apparently rare in my part of the world.

I used to IV it then and still do. It does seem like a completely different rush and overall experience. Maybe it was d-meth then which apparently rare in my part of the world.
All the cut/impure sudafed speed would have been racemic meth and most ice is clean uncut d-meth.thats the difference.

All the cut/impure sudafed speed would have been racemic meth and most ice is clean uncut d-meth.thats the difference.

I was under the impression that using pseudoephedrine as a precursor only yields d-meth. Is this incorrect?

Coz I bet your cotton Sox there are many variants of birch reduction... Like doing the reducing bit and taking away the oxygen molecule, yet not having to do any kinda amalgamation as a special substituent can be added wich will enable for the final molecule to cross the blood brain barrier...

Also a professional way to alkamate would eliminate all that dangerous gassing
Can any one elaborate ?

I fuckin wish someone would. There are plenty of chemists on here but none of them give definitive answers. Why? Because chemistry is still a black art whether they like it or not...

I get very excited by carboxylic, formic acid , and aldehydes to lessen needs for smurf sudafed action. If you get to the point of aromaticity standing true with out a one pot method,
Be very fucking carefull !

I fuckin wish someone would. There are plenty of chemists on here but none of them give definitive answers. Why? Because chemistry is still a black art whether they like it or not...
Yes indeed, I find this true, prehaps it's on its way!
But at the same time the pure insanity of some reduction chemist trying to explain his glorified clandestin drug mess is beyond me.

Yes indeed, I find this true, prehaps it's on its way!
But at the same time the pure insanity of some reduction chemist trying to explain his glorified clandestin drug mess is beyond me.
It really feels like no one knows what they’re cooking and no one knows what they’re taking. How we are still kicking is the big fucking mystery.

It really feels like no one knows what they’re cooking and no one knows what they’re taking. How we are still kicking is the big fucking mystery.
Yeah but it's not like people do drugs as if it's fashion , I couldn't give a shit as long as my mind melts in that over whelming kinda way... Understand the culture/lingo and staying close to pre cursoridge ! And not the compound . Swarve essence or eternal truth is the only direction any how!

Meaning pre/cursor is not necessarly any thing to do with a chemical.
More so, karmic rightuousness , there ....
Yours, knock knock

Also a professional way to alkamate would eliminate all that dangerous gassing
Can any one elaborate ?
Coz I bet your cotton Sox there are many variants of birch reduction... Like doing the reducing bit and taking away the oxygen molecule, yet not having to do any kinda amalgamation as a special substituent can be added wich will enable for the final molecule to cross the blood brain barrier...
I get very excited by carboxylic, formic acid , and aldehydes to lessen needs for smurf sudafed action. If you get to the point of aromaticity standing true with out a one pot method,
Be very fucking carefull !
Meaning pre/cursor is not necessarly any thing to do with a chemical.
More so, karmic rightuousness , there ....
Yours, knock knock

None of your jibberish makes sense