• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good ole amphetamine (?sulfate? nope prob. base) providing relief in crystal drought

Most ppl who make the stuff would never let anything be done to the oil except pHing it to the salt bcoz that's how it's done.trying to weigh/bag/cut/sell/handle liquid absorbed into a solid in a still wet form is just too hard and pointless
Why not dribble oil on to glucose? As glucose not only keeps things comfortable it will also secure potency

nothing gives me more depression anxiety and a bad bad come down then dexamphetamine. even 1 pill will just give me this "off" feeling hours after taking it. Oh and the anger and rage it can induce if things dont go your way.. kids waking up while ur trying have a 4 hour sex session for example lol..

By awesome smell I'm guessing that you don't mean
motor oil/fishy/ammonia smell which is what amp freebase smells like

It just smelt like speed and the smell was very strong. I can't think of any words apart from "speed" to describe the smell. Sorry :|

I've been saying the exact same thing in another thread about UK base/paste. Wet shit that loses all potency when dried. Usually yellow and slimy, stinks to high fuckin heaven and corrosive as fuck. The 'high' when it's wet is spacey and somewhat dysphoric. Seems to consist solely of PNS side effects with virtually no redeeming qualities. When it's dry, it's a bag of shit...

This had a lot of PNS side effects for sure but I did also get a very pleasant high for about 8-12 hours which at its peak felt like crystal. It was wet and did smell very strong. The PNS effects long outlasted the CNS effect which was disappointing.

nothing gives me more depression anxiety and a bad bad come down then dexamphetamine. even 1 pill will just give me this "off" feeling hours after taking it. Oh and the anger and rage it can induce if things dont go your way.. kids waking up while ur trying have a 4 hour sex session for example lol..

Yeah dex just dumps you all of a sudden hey. Frickin sux. Though I have found exercise or caffeine can kick it back in again. I have a punter's theory about dex:
For the first 1-3 hours it's both stimulating the release of dopamine and preventing its re-uptake but after that the release stimulation effect subsides and it just acts as a re-uptake inhibitor.

I was on 80mg a day and even after the "dump" it MUST have been doing something or else I would have been experiencing withdrawal.

Then u have oily glucose that leaves oil on everything it touches.shit idea when it's so much easier to turn it into powder.

And that pretty much exactly describes 'base'...

Although i'm sure that no responsible chemist would release the freebase into the wild unsalted, it kind of makes economic sense these days. For some reason the current generation equates wet stinky paste with quality. So surely it would make economic sense for a lazy arse chemist to just skip the final steps of salting, washing and drying in favour of dumping the caustic, stinky freebase on a pile of glucose or caffeine powder and flogging it as 'base'.

However, you know chemistry and I don't, so is there any reason why this wouldn't happen?

Sounds rational, but what baffles me is how you turn oil into powder? Can you elaborate ?

You react the amphetamine freebase oil with sulphuric acid to precipitate the amphetamine sulphate salt, which if washed and dried properly should yield a colourless powder. I've not seen anything of this quality for years.

You react the amphetamine freebase oil with sulphuric acid to precipitate the amphetamine sulphate salt, which if washed and dried properly should yield a colourless powder. I've not seen anything of this quality for years.

This discussion has illuminated me: it can't have been sulfate I don't think

Sounds rational, but what baffles me is how you turn oil into powder? Can you elaborate ?

Basic chemistry concept: acid+base equals a salt.now I'll give an example:
acid(HCL/sulfuric)+base(amphet oil)=
salt(Amphetamine sulfate or hydrochloride powder)
Adding an acid(hydrochloric)to an amine (freebase amphetamine oil) gets you a solid salt(powdered gear).
Why anyone would fuck with soaking oil onto glucose or caffeine or something and trying to keep it good is just not worth the hassle and everyone with access to the oil knows this.ive heard of one or two ppl trying this or wanting to try the oil by itself as a novelty but that's all.ive had a puff of oil on shards and it was far too harsh to smoke.its just not a done thing.theres zero chance any of the commercial amphetamine paste anyone had was oil on some powder.
Zero chance.

And that pretty much exactly describes 'base'...

Although i'm sure that no responsible chemist would release the freebase into the wild unsalted, it kind of makes economic sense these days. For some reason the current generation equates wet stinky paste with quality. So surely it would make economic sense for a lazy arse chemist to just skip the final steps of salting, washing and drying in favour of dumping the caustic, stinky freebase on a pile of glucose or caffeine powder and flogging it as 'base'.

However, you know chemistry and I don't, so is there any reason why this wouldn't happen?
Yes it's far too caustic/harsh to smoke or snort or eat.it won't dissolve in water so u can't inject it.if u did you'd be fukd. The wet pasteyness comes from poorly distilled product which is then cut and made pastey with water
(Water is a very cheap cut that adds a lot of weight) the smell isn't really solvent as much as an impurity that carried over with the freebase.

I had some speed sitting on my table once. It had kept me and my flatmates adequately revved over the previous weekend in its' wet paste form, but had since dried out to powder.

I passed it to a local connoisseur for a taste and they said it tasted solely of baking soda. On review, I concurred.

The 'slimy' gear that loses potency when dry that FUBAR speaks of got me thinking that maybe a baking soda cut (or something similar) is basifying the wet salt form and causing it to evaporate at room temperature.

Possible? I've never handled the base so I'm not familiar with its' physics.

I had some speed sitting on my table once. It had kept me and my flatmates adequately revved over the previous weekend in its' wet paste form, but had since dried out to powder.

I passed it to a local connoisseur for a taste and they said it tasted solely of baking soda. On review, I concurred.

The 'slimy' gear that loses potency when dry that FUBAR speaks of got me thinking that maybe a baking soda cut (or something similar) is basifying the wet salt form and causing it to evaporate at room temperature.

Possible? I've never handled the base so I'm not familiar with its' physics.
Technically bicarb shouldn't be able to freebase the amp/meth as it's a weak base(u can eat the shit) and amp/meth is not a weak base.in chemistry the strong base liberates the weak base is a basic concept.you need caustic soda to freebase the amp.that being said I'm not sure if keeping the amp in a basic environment (high pH) might cause degradation.

I would of thought extracting the base with dichloramethane could be possible? Making it a separate chemical i.e no sulphur atom... Never the less both parent amphetamines...would any one no what the soapy smelling amphetamine is? It's one of the cleaner sorts excuse a slight pun. I was thinking it could be a phosphate? It certainly has a different type of high!

Most of the stuff in the 90s was speed made by reducing pseudo/sudafed, end product is methampetamine.
I am no expert in chemistry but going on effects the ‘speed’ or ‘goey’ we had in the 90s was something entirely different to whatever we get now as crystal methamphetamine. Or maybe something has changed in the way it effects me over the last 30 years. I do believe it was produced out of Sudafed though.