Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good guide for preparing a IV shot of Afghani Brown heroin

Boku_

Bluelighter
It may be rare in Australia but it's worth knowing the correct method to preparing and cooking up a shot of proper Afghani brown heroin

Citric acid for injecting Afghan / brown heroin
Information for clients
WHAT IS BROWN HEROIN?
Brown or Afghan heroin is different from the
‘white’ heroin usually found in Australia.
Brown heroin is not very soluble. This means
when you add water to it, it just goes clumpy
and doesn’t dissolve. In order to be able to
inject brown heroin you need to add an acid
to help it dissolve.
CAN I USE ANY ACID?
The problem is that not all acids are good
acids for diluting brown heroin. Using harsh
acids like lemon juice, vinegar or non-sterile
citric acid can cause a lot of pain and vein
damage. They may also be full of bacteria
which can cause infections including heart
infections and maybe even blindness.
Sterile citric acid is the best to use. Using citric
acid will help dissolve brown heroin and is less
harmful than other acids. It’s important to
stick to citric acid that comes in sachets and
don’t use too much. One sachet is far too
much for one hit.
WHERE CAN I GET CITRIC ACID SACHETS?
You can get citric acid sachets at community
pharmacies and some Needle and Syringe
Programs may have them available.
HOW DO I USE CITRIC ACID?
 Add a sprinkle of citric acid to the mix.
 You should see the heroin starting to
dissolve. Gently heating the mix from
underneath will help this along. You may
need to add a little more citric if the heroin
doesn’t dissolve completely.
 Sometimes the mix may still look cloudy
even after you’ve added a couple of
sprinkles of citric. The cloudiness may not
be heroin but something else in the mix
like paracetamol. It’s really important to
use a filter to get rid of the other stuff in
the mix.
 Adding more citric at this stage won’t get
you any more heroin. What you will have
is a solution that could cause a lot of
damage to your veins.
 Throw away what’s left of the citric as
it’s not sterile anymore.
 Safely dispose of all used injecting
equipment.

IME needle exchange clinics might not always have cetric acid.

But it ain't hard to get if you live near a supermarket

I've never seen no 3 heroin in Australia. Neither have I ever gotten an acid from any needle exchange nor are they in fitpacks/sharp kits.

I didn't know it was here at all in any serious way.

I have, not infrequently, seen heroin with a brownish coloration, but it was still no4 and dissolved readily with just water and no heat.

I've found Afghan I few times in Sydney mainly of swim near the cross. Not a bad hit but bad on the veins

I've found Afghan I few times in Sydney mainly of swim near the cross. Not a bad hit but bad on the veins

Really? I lived in Sydney many years, I've never seen any no 3 heroin.

All the heroin I've seen was either white rocks, sometime crushed to the point of being partially a powder, or brown rocks. Both easily dissolve without acid.

Sometimes with larger rocks we'd add some heat to speed it along (waiting when you're hanging out suuucks) since dissolving large rocks can be a little tricky, but never any acid.

Afgani no 3 very high purity is present in australia and NZ usually through darknet importations these days but usually only for the persons personal use. I have seen small amounts of it from heavy opiate users and maybe a few times a year somebody will get arrested for importing afgani heroin.

My uncle use to be involved with MR asia syndicate of the 70's and became heavily addicted but after those mass arrests NZ never had a return to that scene big time.

Afgani no 3 very high purity is present in australia and NZ usually through darknet importations these days but usually only for the persons personal use. I have seen small amounts of it from heavy opiate users and maybe a few times a year somebody will get arrested for importing afgani heroin.

My uncle use to be involved with MR asia syndicate of the 70's and became heavily addicted but after those mass arrests NZ never had a return to that scene big time.

Makes sense that some people would be buying other forms of heroin via darknet, but this discussion seems to mainly be about conventional drug purchasing.

I've never bought heroin via the darknet. I'm sure you're right that there's at least some floating around Australia, I'm just saying I haven't encountered any myself. :)

My uncle use to be involved with MR asia syndicate of the 70's and became heavily addicted but after those mass arrests NZ never had a return to that scene big time

No way my step dad's older brother was a big time player back in the day too. He was working in conjunction with Russian gangsters supplying Afghani brown to the Melbourne underworld during the 60s when Australia had the white Australia policy and the street prices for decent heroin was twice that of the late 70s when the Chinese Triads first made inroads into the Australian heroin market and at the same time the kiwi born Sydney based Terry Clerk's Mr Asia sydincate flooded the Aussie East coast heroin markets with cheap China white. From what I've been told my step uncle used his job as a British merchant Navy sailor to transport his heroin. apparently he was in the smuggling game right up to the early 90s.

He used to buy a kilo or two of Afghani brown in St Petersburg Russia and smuggled it by merchant Navy vessel all the way to Melbourne. My step dad's brother made profits in the range of 100k plus per successful load out of Russia but he took all the risk. Russia had the death penalty for drug trafficking, as did a lot of the Middle Eastern and Asian ports his Melbourne bound merchant Navy commercial container ship docked at. He never got busted either at sea enroute or in Melbourne when living in St Kilda dealing large quantities of heroin to major dealers like Dennis Allen and other members of the Pettingill crime family.

but in 1992 my step uncle lost his whole fortune getting high on his own supply.

The Mr Asia syndicate were big especially in NSW and NZ but with all due respect in Melbourne people in the know were aware of the superiority of Afghani brown heroin compared to China white #4.

The only other players smuggling Afghani brown into Melbourne Australia during the 80s and 90s were the Lebanese based in Brunswick. But they charged more than my uncle on account of all the operating costs and transportation expenses like bribes and kick backs that had to be paid in the Middle East to the different army corps and customs agents.

Really? I lived in Sydney many years, I've never seen any no 3 heroin.

I've never bought heroin via the darknet. I'm sure you're right that there's at least some floating around Australia, I'm just saying I haven't encountered any myself

I've heard of one particular small time smuggling ring based in Egypt doing runs using mules who body pack pellets of Afghani brown heroin.

Afghani brown heroin as well as Afghani opium are rare as yet available to those who know the right people. Afghani skag might be junky drug in Europe however is a boutique choice of drug in Australia popular with Somali, Persian and Arab community's in Australia.

I'm in my late 50s and it's been a long long time since iv'e seen any true brown dope. The Asians have had the market cornered around here [Adelaide] with their #4. And pink rocks, when was the last time anybody saw any of that? I used to love the pink. Although I must admit the dope has been pretty consistent in the last few years.

I believe Afghan heroine is the best quality big H.
but personally i
Like to eat raw opium back in India but could not fine any here in in Adelaide!!