• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

Soap MacTavish

Bluelighter
Ok so I went overboard and I seem to have gone though 1000mg's of MDPV in the last week in a non-stop binge. Now the crash, well this is not a crash, this is brain damage. I mean, boy it sure would be nice if there were some coming back from this. I don't even know where to begin but this shit may just be worse than meth. Everything is yellow and bright and too loud, I feel like I am pretty much disconnected from reality and I can't function on the same cognitive levels as I did before, like I feel retarded and almost in some endless psychosis. I have gotten plenty of sleep but it doesn't matter, it's filled with the most sadistic nightmares I ever seen, and now I am scared of everything, shaking, mind is lost, dick doesn't work, brain is warped.

Well my psychaitrist scripted me out a ton of shit, as follows:
seroqwel
Lamictal
Klonopin
propranolol XR

And of course even all that shit plus my normal anti-depressants are not helping. I'm pretty much done. Cashed in. Brain fried and damaged for good this time. The last 3 days have been like this. Well if you have any suggestions to restore my brains cognitive abilities let me know. Otherwise I don't need to hear any judgmental voices of condescension about how I'm an idiot who took too much, yeah, no kidding. No fucking kidding.

First off....quit using drugs for a while

Next, eat as healthy as possible for the next week or two...you know, natural fruits, vegetables, proteins, vitamins, etc....this will help your body recover damaged cells any way it can...

Then, just focus on healing while taking it easy and following the first two steps I mentioned..

Best not to assume that the damage is permanent....I highly doubt it is.

I bet wihtin a couple weeks youll feel fine again....with a lesson learned under your belt.

You think I should refrain from ALL drugs, even therapeutic ones scripted? I feel like I need to keep taking my maintenance dose of amphetamine (50mg x 2 daily) or the little bit I am above the dark waters disappears and I am submerged into a god-awful depression.

Ive heard quite alot of horror stories about mdpv... I also doubt that you are in any way permanently messed up, i can relate to how you feel when i went cold turkey off dexedrine after 2 years of use. IMO you might want to see if going without the amphetamine helps a bit with your problems, i quit amphetamine just because after long use it became such a pain to be on and even at my prescribed dosage i was experiencing psychosis.

Anyway IMO try and go without the amp and see if you get any better, worst case you can just take it right away if you start to feel worse

ughh, i'm going to need to take a week off from work then to recover. Might as well do it now. To add to the madness this substance has inflicted on me, now I have this ringing in the ears any time my blood pressure rises and all lights are tinted amber. I feel and look like total shit. People are walking up to me asking me "are you alright? you look pale" "you don't look so good" etc.

wow, 1000mg, I tried MDPV once, and must have insufflated like 200mg in few lines, plus some mdma, i had the worst comedown of my life, no way to sleep during 24 hours, my voice was shaking, i couldn't talk properly, had also this retarded feeling.

Hopefully it was gone 2 days later, so i think you just have to wait i dont think it is some irreversible damage.

Can take a while to recover, one time i couldnt move for a week, i felt extremely dizzy, depressed and exhausted, i couldnt sit behind my computer, after a few days managed to watch some TV, after a week i was pretty much recovered, give it some time.

I would keep taking your meds, but on prescribed doses and then just give it time.

You think I should refrain from ALL drugs, even therapeutic ones scripted? I feel like I need to keep taking my maintenance dose of amphetamine (50mg x 2 daily) or the little bit I am above the dark waters disappears and I am submerged into a god-awful depression.

My .02:

If you continue to use you are feeding the endless cycle of depression. Peaks and valleys my friend. Things have to get worse before they get better, otherwise you will continue to torment yourself. Ultimately the amphetamine is the root cause of these issues. Reading your past posts makes that quite apparent. It is going to take a looooooong time to feel "better" (we are talking years here to feel fully 100% physically and mentally) but trust me it is possible.

Truth hurts but if you insist on taking the "easy" way out you're just fucking yourself and making your life harder in the end.

Take your scripts, try to get some rest if not sleep. Drink a lot of fluids, especially diuretics. Drink fruit juices, eat vegetables, etc. When you feel up to it, get some exercise even if just stretching or walking.

Soap McHamish or whatever...you're not gonna like this sorry:(

Ok so I went overboard and I seem to have gone though 1000mg's of MDPV in the last week in a non-stop binge. Now the crash, well this is not a crash, this is brain damage. I mean, boy it sure would be nice if there were some coming back from this. I don't even know where to begin but this shit may just be worse than meth. Everything is yellow and bright and too loud, I feel like I am pretty much disconnected from reality and I can't function on the same cognitive levels as I did before, like I feel retarded and almost in some endless psychosis. I have gotten plenty of sleep but it doesn't matter, it's filled with the most sadistic nightmares I ever seen, and now I am scared of everything, shaking, mind is lost, dick doesn't work, brain is warped

Its probably permanent...you've fucked your CNS up end of.

If its any consolation, you're not alone. I'm in the same boat from *overdoing it* (understatement) on mephedrone. I've been referred to see a neurolgist ffs, for a BRAIN SCAN!

RC' are bad news, don't even go there is the only advice that I'm prepared to give from now on.

Good luck man.

Soap McHamish or whatever...you're not gonna like this sorry:(

Its probably permanent...you've fucked your CNS up end of.

If its any consolation, you're not alone. I'm in the same boat from *overdoing it* (understatement) on mephedrone. I've been referred to see a neurolgist ffs, for a BRAIN SCAN!

RC' are bad news, don't even go there is the only advice that I'm prepared to give from now on.

Good luck man.
MDPV is quite a bit differend from mephedrone, meph is likely neurotoxic whereas MDPV is probably not.

Like I said earlier.....stop using drugs and try your best to eat/act healthy.

You can still take your prescribed meds if you like, but I would make sure that none of them will interact negatively with the symptoms you are experiencing.

I recommend taking tha klonopin and propranolol....I know for a fact, these will help ease your pain...but as far as your other meds go...im not so sure...thats up to you to decide.

add b vitamins twice daily, magnesium supplement in the morning.

you're still coming down, really. everything isn't as bad as it seems right now.

I went on a similiar binge, took me about four months to get back to 99%

You'll be okay eventually. Give it a few months.

Amphetamines have been proposed to be very mildly neurotoxic even at prescribed doses. I can't find the study at the moment but someone else might be able to confirm this but I'd recommend trying to get off the amphetamines too set up some sort of a taper to avoid the potential for amphetamine psychosis. Best of luck.

You should have ordered a lot smaller amount if you had any inclination of compulsive drug abuse. Supplements and maybe a rx to a SSNRI would be helpful at this point?

you might get some better responses in tds

i think jamesbrown nailed the answer. keep using what your doctor gives you, but cut down on the amp dose as much as you can, your brain probably needs a break from constant dopamine overdrive. like he said, eat as many fruits and veggies. turkey and beef and cheese are good too. maybe look into some supplements and vitamins if you dont already have

dont touch the damn amphetamines, just stay on benzos for a few days its just a comedown you should be fine in the end. And the guy saying its permanent please stfu and dont scare him, just because yours is, doesn't mean his will be too.

If I were in your shoes I would start doing heroin. When I was faced with horrible comedowns that are THAT bad, thats the only thing that really helped enough. But thats a bad idea.

Seriously try to chill the fuck out. Stop doing stimulants. I promise you the AMP is only making it so your mind has a really hard time recovering its dopamine. Yellow/blue/green vision is a sign of major dopamine depletion, and yellow must be at the worst end of the spectrum. I have many memories of waking up on rainy mornings with green vision wanting to die from speed or MPH binges...

Try taking more than you usually take of your klonipin for a few days, and eat lots of protein to recover dopamine. Why are you take the AMPs? I know you feel like you need them, but I would imagine by now you would want to be as far away from that feeling as possible...Its gonna make it much tougher to recover, and may make the MDPV comedown much more neurotoxic.

-lenses

Nice to hear from you Soap after a while. You survived the binge and that's all that matters. Huge mdpv binge takes its toll, that's for sure. You're not going to be permafried. When i was awake 8 days (and 7 nights) on mdpv it took me 7 days to start to feel even the slightest bit recovered. I was so fucked up i couldn't even think about posting to BL. I was also having the same thoughts as you like being worried about not getting back to normal. Things will heal over time and that includes the mental shit as well. You'll be ok, i promise.

Me and most (read: all) of my friends you've tried mdpv have gone way overboard with binging on this stuff. I guess it's one of those things you gotta experience yourself before you can start paying certain respect to this substance.

On a comedown hell i'm hating all about mdpv but now that it's been a while since i last had it i cannot deny missing the stuff (a lot).