• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Good antidepressant Flupentixol

Memantine

Bluelighter
I want to share my experience with flupentixol. At low doses it predominantly acts as a D2 autoreceptor antagonist and because of that the function of DAT is reduced. I feel better the first day I take it. Rewarding things get more rewarding, kind of like things do on weed only I experience less side effects(none actually). It supposedly also works against alcohol and cocaine addiction. Good stuff..

how is it supposed to be on side effects? I am on Viibryd and it has been doing a great job. But I am always curious.

Thanks for sharing. Other than dissociatives the only thing that has touched my depression is tianeptine which is not really a viable option as I am almost guaranteed to abuse it at some point or another. If for some reason you discontinue using it you should check back in and let us know if you experience any SSRI-like w/d's like "brain zaps" and whatnot

Last edited:
Side effects are mild sedation and possibly slightly elevated prolactin level(less than 2 fold). But I don't really notice any of those effects.

I think I remember hearing good things about this one. Keep us updated on the side effects.