Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

good and bad combos

1_2_3_4_5_against_1

Bluelighter
What's everyones ideas on the best and worst drug combos.............
i think pot combines well with most things....although i don't like to smoke to many bongs when im on acid as this seems to make my head feel kinda weird and spaced out. Acid and e go wicked together as well, and pills or meth with weed is also a killer combo

Alot of people also tend to forget the deady reaction of booze and bongs, it doesn't get much messier than that!!

Good-
G + any psychedelic
2CB + MDA
LSD +MDMA
G + Meth
K + MDMA

Bad-
K + LSD
Alcohol + Weed
LSD + Opiates

It's not really a case of some drugs going well with others while others dont, it depends more of the personal preference of the individual (excluding combinations which are potentially harmful). I personally really enjoy the increased effects of having a beer and smoking a cone, though I know of other people who hate the effect. That said, I think nos goes well either either LSD, MDMA, or shrooms (aswell as ofcourse pot). I also think alcohol + meth is a good combination, I dont usually like meth just by itself but if im drinking it creates a somewhat euphoric sensation. I only like opiates for comedowns from harder drugs (i.e. acid/mdxx/meth) since those drugs have a tendancy to prohibit you from sleeping. And I think weed is a good combination with life in general (im sure many people will disagree with me on this! :p Which brings me back to what I said before, this will all come down to personal preference). I think the drug PMA combined with the human body is a very bad combination and should be avoided at all cost. Same goes for nutmeg and datura.

i like to have meth just after i've had e... just as i start to feel sluggish... it brings me back up and i still feel a little "loved up" along with the feeling of meth. I used to drink and have pot all the time, never had an adverse reaction... of course, i used the pot moderately.... i think anything in excess could be a recipe for diaster... now though, i don't much like pot with anything.... makes me feel really distant and confused, and it seems to ruin my e high... but really, i mostly enjoy each drug for its self.... on it's own.

alcohol + acid is really good, the booze sort of soothes the anxiety that acid can bring on, the only problem, the booze dosnt really do that much, and u end up drinking heaps.

alcohol + weed is really good especially when weed is smoked towards the end of the night just to chill and reflect and be an ass

acid (not a strong dose) + pills (mdma) is a fuking nuts combo, they sort of intensify eachother, but the pill downs the headfucks, and puts u in a good mood, while the acid lets it last heaps long.

meth and pills are good, maybe a bit of gear a hour before dropping kinda gets u dancing, then the pill kicks while ur on the dance floor. then some gear as the pill is dieing off, kinda keeps the buzz alive

K + booze is good fun if u can handel it.

juice + meth is pretty good, sort of snaps u out of the passing out phase, and u can charge on.

weed and those triangles went down a treat plus booze, kept things funny the whole night, and lightend any comedown.

actually alcohol is usually a real good key with anything (besides juice) as it calms the anxiety, and puts u in a dont giv a fuck mood =D:D

Last edited:
oh yeah, and bad combos"

meth and weed, such a head fuck, especially on the comedown, cant get your thoughts straight, and lowers self esteem IMO

meth and acid, just gives so much anxiety, considering acid can already be chargy.

weed and pills can be cool sometimes, but can be a headfuck

Best combo i've had would be meth and alcohol. The alcohol takes the jitteriness and nervous energy out of the meth and just leaves you with the excitedness and more of cruisier charge with the meth - gives you a nice buzz and enables you to drink stacks.
Pot and booze- i think tis bad if your not too used to drinking alot. Didn't used to like it but now even if i am smashed and have a few cones it'll be not too bad, the alcohol can help with the anxiety and paranoia

Shitty combo- speed and MDMA - takes away alot of the great feeling of the pill and just leaves you a chargy mess. Only good side is that you don't come down as quickly.

Beer then grass, you're on your arse.
Grass then beer, you're in the clear!

psy_taco said:
Best combo i've had would be meth and alcohol. The alcohol takes the jitteriness and nervous energy out of the meth and just leaves you with the excitedness and more of cruisier charge with the meth - gives you a nice buzz and enables you to drink stacks.
Pot and booze- i think tis bad if your not too used to drinking alot. Didn't used to like it but now even if i am smashed and have a few cones it'll be not too bad, the alcohol can help with the anxiety and paranoia

Shitty combo- speed and MDMA - takes away alot of the great feeling of the pill and just leaves you a chargy mess. Only good side is that you don't come down as quickly.

Dude..... Meth + alc = ability to drink stack's = waste of $$$

I have had this combo and have had the ability to Drink like a fish too

seriously.... just pointing out the dollar per mile aspect of it.. but if thats your thing....

But yes i defiantly agree with Speed + MDMA is crap because of the speed pre releasing the Dopamine chemical... then the pill is dropped and the serotonin Chemical is released.
WHERE AS is MDMA is taken by itself both the Dopamine and Seritonin will be released together, creating an more intense rush....

Perhaps is the combo of MDMA + Speed the effects would be:
MDMA Dopamine & serotonin Release.... Then Speed: more Dopamine's released !

I thinks thats how it would work ?:\

Good Combos:

MDMA + Rave + weed
Alc + sex

Bad Combos:

Drugs + car
Alc + car

I've never been able to go past:

LSD+alcohol
(drinking machine)

Shrooms+cones
(ripping machine)

1,4b+anything
(sex machine)

codeine+cones
("I'm too sideways" machine)

Insane Platypus said:
Meth and MDMA is good and bad. So much fun but yet so evil on the comedown.

Then do some G to counteract the bad comedown ;)

Here's my favourite BAD combo:

Speed...more speed...Beer...more Beer..speed......Bucket bong..................

All over red rover.

Originally posted by killarava2day

Bad-
K + LSD

LIES!

I love K+acid...though i will say, one should be experienced with both before combining them.

Good Combos

Alcohol + MDMA = Awesome fun

LSD + MDMA = Candyflippin' good time.

MDMA + Meth on the comedown = Picks you back up, lessens the comedown.

LSD + ALCOHOL + WEED = Messed, but a drinking machine.

MDMA + Weed = Bob Marley reefer king. Feels like your brain is an egg on a fry pan. Scrambled Eggs anyone?

2cp + Weed = Wasted for hours and hours and hours and hours.

Bad Combos

Alcohol (Only beer) + Weed = Throw up. Weed before is alright but.

Meth + Weed = Mental instability. Comedown is horrible.

IMO watch what you mix weed with. Weed is very powerful.

KemicalBurn said:
Originally posted by killarava2day

Bad-
K + LSD

LIES!

I love K+acid...though i will say, one should be experienced with both before combining them.

LOL! uh huh, each to their own buddy! :D

I was thinking I should qualify that statement as a personal preference. I discovered that combo by accident in the chill room at a club a few years back... Lots of acid then snorted a couple of points of k, let's just say I wasn't quite expecting anything quite like that, especially not in public! =D

I think K and Acid work well together, I once had a bump of some fine K about an hour after I'd chewed a Dilbert. It was awesome to float around the club with K-legs and get crazy visuals at the same time..However I don't think a K-hole experience during the peak of some good Acid would be enjoyable but each to his own.