• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Good amount of weed for a begginer

illumineenimulli

Greenlighter
How much weed should I use for my first time I have tried it before but didn't feel anything I have got a bong because I dont know how to roll and also I dont think I need to put as much in what would be a good amount?

Also what effects should I watch for so I know its working? What is it supposed to feel like etc?

I have a smelly 20 bag of "silver haze" if that means anything lol

Bongs can hit much harder than joints b/c you’re getting all of your weed in one toke. If you are new to weed or have a low tolerance, it won’t take much. One solid bong rip using as little as 0.1g can be effective.

Distracted, floaty feeling. Time distortion, music sounds different. You might laugh at anything. If you find yourself ravenously hungry and willing to eat almost anything (a long time ago I ate snap peas/whipped cream cause there wasn’t anything else) you’re high.

Tom

Last edited:
Yeah, joints give me a more of that stoney feeling - bong hits are usually more of a head high IME.

I vaporize around 0.05g of dry flower. I also have A little super silver haze. With a bong try enough to fill your lungs for 1 hit. Wait 6-10 minutes. If you don’t finish it just leave the flower in the bowl for later.

1 hit hold for 6 seconds anything else damages your lungs use a vaporizer if not a bong. Either way you could or couldn’t feel it your first time. It’s a phenomenon unto itself

Also what effects should I watch for so I know its working? What is it supposed to feel like etc?
You'll know when it's working lol

1 hit hold for 6 seconds anything else damages your lungs
lol wut? Where did you get this idea? I inhale, exhale, don't bother holding it in if I don't feel like it... absolutely no reason to hold in smoke or vapor. THC is almost instantly absorbed by your lungs.

What are you looking for, a mellow buzz like im sure you see your friends having. Or being convinced the world is a simulation and an ancient alien controls you like when you may watch your friends drop L. Dose accordingly

You'll know when it's working lol

lol wut? Where did you get this idea? I inhale, exhale, don't bother holding it in if I don't feel like it... absolutely no reason to hold in smoke or vapor. THC is almost instantly absorbed by your lungs.

The pervasive belief (and I sware I read studies saying 90% of the THC is absorbed in 7 seconds of touching lung membranes) https://bigbudsmag.com/how-long-to-... particulates or depriving yourself of oxygen. Whats in between 5-9 again chilren

The first time i tried weed it was BHO hash oil cooked by my mate during high school we were 13 going on 14 his parents grew large amounts of weed. hash oil was common in NZ for decades. One tiny spot had me fucked up. Time slowed to a stand still dry mouth laughing hardcore floating around. Music is epic.

Take tiny bong hits til you arrive at a state you enjoy then stop.

Go with spliffs ask your dealer to pre roll one of you can't bongs kill your tolerance and believe me tolerance is a lot harder to reduce then it is to increase when you get to a certain level plus bongs are more fiendish I haven't smoked bongs in years only spliffs for me I rarely use a pipe only if rolling a spliff is not ideal(I have an emergency pipe) you just can't beat a spliff I can always smoke a spliff even in withdrawal infact sometimes I like to smoke a spliff when I'm withdrawal with some nice music on after doing some exercise if you do it right and not let the withdrawal control you it can help a great deal indeed

For me a nice big bong toke or 2 was perfect without a tolerance if you're seeking a strong recreational effect.

If you have any balls, make a gravity bong using a five gallon bucket and a two liter. Fill that two liter with rich dark green smoke and force it down your lungs. That WILL get you high (probably puke), but there will be no questions about what it’s like to feel high on weed. Other than that, just smoke pot like a normal person ie joints or a bowl. What I suspect is the problem (happened to me) is that you are buying ‘not pot’. That is pot that looks like pot and smells like pot, but it is not. It’s stupid engineered weed that only produces CBD, not THC. Whatever asshole developed that neat trick can burn in hell (if that existed). You can find that little marvel/monstrosity at many gas stations and convenient stores. Thanks Obama.

🧙‍♂️
A little crass thing to say wizard I get it , but others may not. Look it’s simple get your a pax 2, avoid smoking anything it’s bad for you pack about .3-.5 and slowly toke on it until you feel effects. Cbd will counteract marijuana so it’s best to use that as a pregame your first time but let’s face it by the post date. Your probably smoking a half ounce a week by now

I'd say 0.3-0.5g if you're new to cannabis would be pretty strong if it's potent stuff.

My friend just started smoking and a .1bowl would probably be to much for him to clear in one toke so start around there as a max id say probably like .05, then again im in bc with good weed and he also is just learning how to properly hit the bong and it fucks his throat pretty good