• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gonna try valium what to expect?

Firstly I react negatively to zoplicodone I hate those things, I'm hoping o react differently to valium I have acquired 56 2mgs obviously I know to be aware of what other substances and cns depressants I have taken textbook stuff but just wondering if they are even much different from zoplicodone if they do have the same effects as zopys as we call them in Leicester then I'll give it a miss apart from that I have no experience with it I have heard stuff like memory loss and people doing stupid shit but nothing that other drugs couldn't cause.

What starting dose should I be looking for starters what effects will I get first and how long is the average duration and onset? For you fellas
It has more physical effects than mental, produces a heavier bond than most with less of a noticeable effect when taken orally, meaning it’s more addictive than lorazepam or clonazapam. I personally like it much more than ativan, as ativan has the memory loss effect similiar to Xanex, with almost no reward. Diazapam usually comes in a 5-10mg dosage for an adult, it’s harder to get too in my experience, seems like where I live anyway Lorazepam is the go to.

That's like when your health teacher tells you "the most important part of fucking is don't ever get anyone knocked up" that is my drop the microphone moment regarding Benzodiazepeins.

Nah, it's got nothing to do with the Bandit.

It's just that you said 'zoplicodone' instead of 'zopiclone'.

I'm one of those anal retentives that insist on correct spellings and pronunciations - especially where drugs are concerned.

Tbh though, I find zopiclone far more recreational than diazepam, but each to their own...
I’ve never even tried zopiclone and I find it more recreational than Valium! 😂 Fuck that weak ass shit!! 😝

Firstly I react negatively to zoplicodone I hate those things, I'm hoping o react differently to valium I have acquired 56 2mgs obviously I know to be aware of what other substances and cns depressants I have taken textbook stuff but just wondering if they are even much different from zoplicodone if they do have the same effects as zopys as we call them in Leicester then I'll give it a miss apart from that I have no experience with it I have heard stuff like memory loss and people doing stupid shit but nothing that other drugs couldn't cause.

What starting dose should I be looking for starters what effects will I get first and how long is the average duration and onset? For you fellas
I have been prescribed valium for the past 6 years. It works wonders for my anxiety. It is an old school benzo that lasts longer than most other benzos ie Xanax klonopin. When I was on Xanax I found myself taking one every couple of hours. Valium will last 3 times longer than Xanax. You can expect to feel calm and relaxed but if you take too much you will get that tipsy feeling like walking into walls and staggering a bit. I only take 5mg twice a day. 10mg is a good place to start to see how it's going to effect you. Be safe

Stop picking on me believe me you don't want to pick on a mod I got powerful friends now lmao
Now that sounds like something my wife would say!! Lol I’m just giving you a hard time!! I mean some people don’t like Methadone and that’s my favorite opioid of all time so yeah I’m just fuckin with you on that Valium tip! Lol

So come on then guys how long would it take for me to get addicted I didn't have any today and not going to have any in the near future because I have heard of benzo addiction and it don't sound like a barrel of laughs

This whole situation is so strange to me. I'm not calling anyone out, but it all seems very inorganic. I just am having trouble rationalizing this whole thing. You're smoking "grams of Heroin" and 2mg Diazepam (Valium) makes you "feel like a kid again"? Dude, more power fucking to you if this is the case, but damn. Even in the weird and freaky annals of gene mutation and shit, it surprises me that "grams of Heroin" smoked is somehow not even comparable to a 2mg Diazpeam...

Am I fucked up here? I feel like if your enzymatic systemology was so utterly different, that biologically, it would be hard for this not to be apparent up until now. Y

LOL your posts are classic in this thread Keif. The reason I come here. Yeah, valium is not *blissful* for me unless I get a nod. And it is the nod, the blinking out of consciousness that is sought out a lot of the time with opiates and benzos. (so why would someone fear death if their goal is a nod? to blink out. Something to think about)

And I agree these drugs dampen just about anything. Most of the time that is a bummer. But if they dampen anxiety I can see relief there. But when life hurts, which it always does, there can be relief. But I will never understand this class of drugs not my thing.

Enjoy Ganjacat and use your knowledge to stay healthy.

You're a mod @Ganjcat? Dude, I'm gonna be straight up with you my man. I have no ill will, literaly, not a negative bone in my body for you my friend, but you seem to be a little bit green on matters regarding drugs that at the end of the day, could only be considered quite basic indeed. I'm not saying you don't deserve it. I'm not saying I hate you. I'm sure there is something happening that I don't understand or you're fucking with me or something.

You have said and done nothing wrong here, but you're showing up to a SEAL Team 6 pre-mission pow-wow and asking questions like "if I get shot will I like, automatically die or could I perhaps live"? There are going to be some uncomfortable moments in that powow.

Tolerance and dependence are quite difficult to chart my friend. Providing predictions isn't super helpful but isn't entirely useless. Time makes nonsense of everything though. The hardest part really is time. The Hellenic peoples, the Mycenaeans made collossal temples that were the awe of the world (sure others were doing it too) and were the masters of there domains. There was what was called the "Late Bronze Age" collapse, a studied period circa 1000bc in which civilizations around the mediterranean just were sent back to school for a few centuries, only to emerge more or less the same after their "Dark Ages".

Those new Hellens, whom we believe the mothers of all knowledge worth knowing, after a few short years, couldn't remotely fathom where all those neat buildings came from. Not, it was hazy, they really had no fucking clue. It was just flesh and blood greek people, a few years before them, yet time had rendered these unforgettable objects forgotten. This eventually came to feature heavily in the mythology of the Greeks (the Gods built that shit it's so nice).

My long-winded point? You would never believe that something so beautiful, so important, so central, so... everything to an entire people, their pride, their culture, in the end, they couldn't even keep track of the records for even a few years.

You will tell yourself that, my life is too important for me to make such a mistake as remaining on Benzodiazepines for 10 straight years. It's just going to be 3 months MAX. Many, many people forget, even though it's their life at stake. It is so hard for us to say, for this reason, well, "we have hordes of people who have gotten high on Benzo's, who took flawless notes, for decades" we really have nothing but conjecture and shit.

What you need to know is that they are very addictive. Do not forget that the word addictive is a first-cousin to Seduction. That beautiful woman who makes you forget all about how shitty it would be to have to raise triplets with neither of you working, for five seconds of bliss, just to be able to come inside her. That sort of shit. We are far more prone to following ridiculousness than we allow ourselves to believe.

It will happen over days, then weeks. First withdrawal will occur, say within 3 months of consistent, mostly daily usage (let's say you're taking them five days a week to be conservative). This withdrawal is not gonna be super intense, it will just be a primer. If you return to using Benzos you will now experience this syndrome in some way every time you go without them. Over time, regardless of dosage, the dependence to Benzodiazepines seems to really crystallize in people. Escalating doses though, are so often a factor. This leaves many "normal" people shells of themselves in 1-2 years of moderate but consistent Benzo usage.

They can still break away at this point and have a normal life. It's not over, but it's much, much harder. You have to be less seducable than you were before despite the fact that you are indeed a weaker person than you were then thanks to the reliance on the pills. This deficit is often what makes the sobriety "so close, but oh so far away" for many.

This becomes a decade. At this point, Benzos are a part of your physical biology. They will be regulating things like sleep, wake, hunger, thirst, sadness, anxiety, all will now be in some way connected to the Benzodiazepines. Breaking away from more than just a single dose is a nightmare hell capable of killing you through convulsions. How does one become less seducable after being brough to their knees in such a way? Well... it usually doesn't happen, just like you all were already thinking.

I have no ill will, literaly, not a negative bone in my body for you my friend, but you seem to be a little bit green on matters regarding drugs that at the end of the day, could only be considered quite basic indeed.
ay give him a break he's the weed mod lol.

So come on then guys how long would it take for me to get addicted I didn't have any today and not going to have any in the near future because I have heard of benzo addiction and it don't sound like a barrel of laughs
typical medical practice I believe is to not prescribe benzos for daily use beyond 2-4 weeks at a time, unless medically required. Tolerance builds fast from there and dependence is likely if you continue from there.

ay give him a break he's the weed mod lol.

typical medical practice I believe is to not prescribe benzos for daily use beyond 2-4 weeks at a time, unless medically required. Tolerance builds fast from there and dependence is likely if you continue from there.
Remember when I prefaced with something like "perhaps, there is something I'm not understanding here". Well, it was the fact that I couldn't connect some very basic dots. I couldn't remember what CD stood for.

Keif Richards, once beloved by all, trusted by many is fading into senility at the tender age of 31. @Ganjcat can we please still be chill? I'm just a jackass, I swear there was no ill will. Your name is even Ganjcat. I couldn't connect the dots. Damn. As the vikings push my raft out into the lake and begin firing flaming arrows and chanting ritual songs :)

I love all you guys so much. You don't even know. You're my mirror. For real.

@deficiT I know you don't need my help, but for all of our members and soon-to-be Greenlighters looking on, yup, this is pretty much law. It's law in that people know it to be true. It is law also, as it would appear it was made to be broken.

It is a well-known fact, but it is hardly ever observed. So, with that in mind, take my 3 months timeline as, you've been fucking around in foreing territory for a long time already and you're due for a reality check. What Deficit is talking about is the RIGHT way.

It's just started to creep into the supply over here since around 2015 and it's already driving up ODs in some areas.

PS never seen the point of benzos for recreation. Basically they're just tranquilizers. I take Alprazolam (legit prescribed) as needed for my panic attacks and it works very well for that. I regard the stuff as purely medicinal.
When I used to bang, id need to combine my morphine with benzos since i had a massive tolerance if I wanted to catch a nod.

You're a mod @Ganjcat? Dude, I'm gonna be straight up with you my man. I have no ill will, literaly, not a negative bone in my body for you my friend, but you seem to be a little bit green on matters regarding drugs that at the end of the day, could only be considered quite basic indeed. I'm not saying you don't deserve it. I'm not saying I hate you. I'm sure there is something happening that I don't understand or you're fucking with me or something.

You have said and done nothing wrong here, but you're showing up to a SEAL Team 6 pre-mission pow-wow and asking questions like "if I get shot will I like, automatically die or could I perhaps live"? There are going to be some uncomfortable moments in that powow.

Tolerance and dependence are quite difficult to chart my friend. Providing predictions isn't super helpful but isn't entirely useless. Time makes nonsense of everything though. The hardest part really is time. The Hellenic peoples, the Mycenaeans made collossal temples that were the awe of the world (sure others were doing it too) and were the masters of there domains. There was what was called the "Late Bronze Age" collapse, a studied period circa 1000bc in which civilizations around the mediterranean just were sent back to school for a few centuries, only to emerge more or less the same after their "Dark Ages".

Those new Hellens, whom we believe the mothers of all knowledge worth knowing, after a few short years, couldn't remotely fathom where all those neat buildings came from. Not, it was hazy, they really had no fucking clue. It was just flesh and blood greek people, a few years before them, yet time had rendered these unforgettable objects forgotten. This eventually came to feature heavily in the mythology of the Greeks (the Gods built that shit it's so nice).

My long-winded point? You would never believe that something so beautiful, so important, so central, so... everything to an entire people, their pride, their culture, in the end, they couldn't even keep track of the records for even a few years.

You will tell yourself that, my life is too important for me to make such a mistake as remaining on Benzodiazepines for 10 straight years. It's just going to be 3 months MAX. Many, many people forget, even though it's their life at stake. It is so hard for us to say, for this reason, well, "we have hordes of people who have gotten high on Benzo's, who took flawless notes, for decades" we really have nothing but conjecture and shit.

What you need to know is that they are very addictive. Do not forget that the word addictive is a first-cousin to Seduction. That beautiful woman who makes you forget all about how shitty it would be to have to raise triplets with neither of you working, for five seconds of bliss, just to be able to come inside her. That sort of shit. We are far more prone to following ridiculousness than we allow ourselves to believe.

It will happen over days, then weeks. First withdrawal will occur, say within 3 months of consistent, mostly daily usage (let's say you're taking them five days a week to be conservative). This withdrawal is not gonna be super intense, it will just be a primer. If you return to using Benzos you will now experience this syndrome in some way every time you go without them. Over time, regardless of dosage, the dependence to Benzodiazepines seems to really crystallize in people. Escalating doses though, are so often a factor. This leaves many "normal" people shells of themselves in 1-2 years of moderate but consistent Benzo usage.

They can still break away at this point and have a normal life. It's not over, but it's much, much harder. You have to be less seducable than you were before despite the fact that you are indeed a weaker person than you were then thanks to the reliance on the pills. This deficit is often what makes the sobriety "so close, but oh so far away" for many.

This becomes a decade. At this point, Benzos are a part of your physical biology. They will be regulating things like sleep, wake, hunger, thirst, sadness, anxiety, all will now be in some way connected to the Benzodiazepines. Breaking away from more than just a single dose is a nightmare hell capable of killing you through convulsions. How does one become less seducable after being brough to their knees in such a way? Well... it usually doesn't happen, just like you all were already thinking.
Thank you I needed to hear that can you write one up for opiates too?

It's a benzo. It's not really recreational. Good to sleep or for seizures or panic attacks.
Diazepam is good also for muscle relaxation.
I know some people find benzos euphoric but it's probably because they get a break from anxiety on them and that's what feels good to them.
I've taken a few different benzos in my life and they just don't feel fun to me.