• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gonna try valium what to expect?

Hey took one earlier and loved it totally nothing like zoplicodones I've never felt so much like I was a child again with that buzz you get as a kid on years I last felt like that years ago it also took away my crippling back pain I had half a 2 mg tab just had the other half I been smoking H none stop since yesterday so I started with half but it feels like it's(the diazipam)has already worn off so I think I'm safe I appreciate all the responses I have only for round to reading the first one so far but atleast I got something to read on the loo.
You asked what to expect I'm telling you man, if you treat this with same abandon as you did heroin a couple of years ago - you'll have an addiction that will make your opiate habit feel like child's play - that's what you can expect

Your description of your first time (above) is a massive red flag

valium or xanax or both?
yake a pic uplad it to hostingsit such as imgr.com copu lin location and post in the post box.

What's the matter kief jealous my country isn't suffering from the fentanyl outbreak of the 21st century only kidding 😉you know I here's it's bad up in Scotland hard not to get fet there but you didn't here that from me

valium or xanax or both?
yake a pic uplad it to hostingsit such as imgr.com copu lin location and post in the post box.
Sorry diazipam they are diazipam I might have mislead everyone with the name I thought diazipam valium and Xanax were the same thing come to think of it though I think I had Xanax once white things that come apart into three or four I thought they were the same thing I'm an idiot.. in my defense my memory is terrible.

You asked what to expect I'm telling you man, if you treat this with same abandon as you did heroin a couple of years ago - you'll have an addiction that will make your opiate habit feel like child's play - that's what you can expect

Your description of your first time (above) is a massive red flag
Mate I thought exactly the same thing but the one use rule right? I mean I've already tried heroin but I do tread lightly don't think that I don't, I've heard of what this stuff can do I was just enjoying the first dose while it was there I think cus I was on heroin I hit the sweet spot not gonna lie it felt good walking to the shop got this vibrant colour vibe as well everything the trees bushes seemed so much more easy to appreciate it so much more I was just enjoying it while it lasted I'm smoking the rest of my h tonight and going back to methadone only tommorow as for the vals I'm just keeping them for occasion (got a box of 56 2mgs)

Everyone says they're going to use them for special occasions or when they need them to survive, but eventually you're taking them once a week, and then when you don't take them your baseline is pure anxiety and after taking benzos you feel temporarily normal. It only spirals from there. It's a completely different almost panic attack sickness instead of the physicsal sickness of heroin wd. Anyone who has previous opiate dependency is going to have a real slippery time with benzos. They do make food incredible though, but you look pretty stupid eating on them lol

and then when you don't take them your baseline is pure anxiety and after taking benzos you feel temporarily normal.
Not only this ; but benzos are medications which when used constantly can have a so - called 'paradoxical' effect. That's to say they end up doing the opposite of their initial effect and start to cause the very thing they're designed to prevent ; they can actually CAUSE anxiety and restlessness. Just as certain painkillers can worsen a headache if overused.

Plus they cause physical dependence and the withdrawal from them is brutal and can be life - threatening.

Is cannabis and diazipam I think supposed to be a good combo? Now I have had a positive first experience I may try this

The other half of the tabs already kicking in after 5 min and mixing with the grams of heroin I've smoked I'm feeling nice and tingly

Yeh, diazepam is way better combined with cannabis than on its own - just like all sedatives are in my opinion.

But I'm intrigued with this 'zoplicodone' you speak of - is it anything like Zopiclone? ;)

Yeh, diazepam is way better combined with cannabis than on its own - just like all sedatives are in my opinion.

But I'm intrigued with this 'zoplicodone' you speak of - is it anything like Zopiclone? ;)
No nothing like it I was very pleasently surprised

i ate diazapam on and off for years and never got hooked on them - the main thing is just don't eat them everyday - my favorite was 20mg....2 blues

once or twice a week and you won't get hooked at all - that's what i did

they have a long half life too - i love valium....hard to get now....i used to order them online legally - i miss those days

Diazepam/valium is the prototypical benzodiazepine. Has been around for decades, it was the most used benzo before Xanax and Klonopin came around. Long half life and checks off all the boxes on typical benzo effects.

Diazepam/valium is the prototypical benzodiazepine. Has been around for decades, it was the most used benzo before Xanax and Klonopin came around. Long half life and checks off all the boxes on typical benzo effects.
you're right

i think it's the best benzo.....k-pins i dont really like and xanax i like but not really....i forget too much and i seem to have like a rebound anxiety from it...but we're talking taking them recreationally

but ya know one time i had a full blown panic attack and man did a xanax totally take care of it...i was getting panic attacks in my early 40s here and there for some reason but then it stopped...somebody said it's because of hormones changing around that age

valium is king and it's a wonder drug if you ask me

you're right

i think it's the best benzo.....k-pins i dont really like and xanax i like but not really....i forget too much and i seem to have like a rebound anxiety from it...but we're talking taking them recreationally

but ya know one time i had a full blown panic attack and man did a xanax totally take care of it...i was getting panic attacks in my early 40s here and there for some reason but then it stopped...somebody said it's because of hormones changing around that age

It was the first benzo I ever took. I probably would have preferred it as a prescription med when I was on benzos, but I got a script for Klonopin. Those grew on me I've always thought Klonopin was pretty effective for me. Xanax packs a punch and is great for panic attacks or bad anxiety periods.

Valium is probably best all around, it just seems to not be as available as the others these days. If I was currently taking benzos and was getting from an online pharma, I would probably choose valium ultimately.

you're right

The worst bento you mean?? Shit stays in your system for twenty years and you build a tolerance to Valium faster than any other drug on earth, and the buzz only last for a couple hours!! So yeah I definitely say the worst benzo that is widely used would be the correct response! I mean there are worse benzos, like Librium etc..

The worst bento you mean?? Shit stays in your system for twenty years and you build a tolerance to Valium faster than any other drug on earth, and the buzz only last for a couple hours!! So yeah I definitely say the worst benzo that is widely used would be the correct response! I mean there are worse benzos, like Librium etc..

lol that was just my opinion

i guess you don't really like valium?

what ive noticed with a lot of ppl, is one of the 3 most commonly used (kpin, v's, xans) you'll really love but not really the other 2....

:shrug:

lol that was just my opinion

i guess you don't really like valium?

what ive noticed with a lot of ppl, is one of the 3 most commonly used (kpin, v's, xans) you'll really love but not really the other 2....

:shrug:
Yeah that’s just my opinion as well! Lol But yeah I do like kpins,Xanax is a great buzz but I like to fight to much when I take those! 😂

Whoosh...
I was being serious I honestly don't get what your joke is are you gonna let me in does have something to do with the fact a certain member has zoplicone in their name cuz I did think it was funny how I didn't like either 😆

It was the first benzo I ever took. I probably would have preferred it as a prescription med when I was on benzos, but I got a script for Klonopin. Those grew on me I've always thought Klonopin was pretty effective for me. Xanax packs a punch and is great for panic attacks or bad anxiety periods.

Valium is probably best all around, it just seems to not be as available as the others these days. If I was currently taking benzos and was getting from an online pharma, I would probably choose valium ultimately.
I've had it twice since my first time with increased dose the second time I took 2 whole ones I could of took more but want my tolerance to grow as slow as possible anyway, I felt them and everything but they still had nothing On that buzz I felt the first time I used them and I only took half a tab!

I was being serious I honestly don't get what your joke is are you gonna let me in does have something to do with the fact a certain member has zoplicone in their name cuz I did think it was funny how I didn't like either 😆

Nah, it's got nothing to do with the Bandit.

It's just that you said 'zoplicodone' instead of 'zopiclone'.

I'm one of those anal retentives that insist on correct spellings and pronunciations - especially where drugs are concerned.

Tbh though, I find zopiclone far more recreational than diazepam, but each to their own...