• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gonna try valium what to expect?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Firstly I react negatively to zoplicodone I hate those things, I'm hoping o react differently to valium I have acquired 56 2mgs obviously I know to be aware of what other substances and cns depressants I have taken textbook stuff but just wondering if they are even much different from zoplicodone if they do have the same effects as zopys as we call them in Leicester then I'll give it a miss apart from that I have no experience with it I have heard stuff like memory loss and people doing stupid shit but nothing that other drugs couldn't cause.

What starting dose should I be looking for starters what effects will I get first and how long is the average duration and onset? For you fellas

They are very different in action than Zopiclone. Take enough of them, and they'll make you blackout and do stupid shit too.

5mg was enough for me my first time. All my anxiety just melted off (which in turn made me feel "euphoric), my muscles relaxed a bit and I was just carefree. Duration of effects are around 8-10h, with aftereffects that can linger from 24h to a few days, depending on dosage.
If you're a novice to benzos, try not to re-dose for at least 12 hours to avoid overdoing it and coming to several days later.

I'd say onset is about 20-30 minutes orally, peaking within the hour, give or take.

I don't find benzos to be recreative at all - they're effective anxiolytics and as tubgirl said, in higher dosage one will blackout and do stupid stuff like stealing or entering the wrong house etc..

Dosage is 5-10mg for the first time. I'd start low, with 5mg, wait a hour and if you feel nothing then next 5mg etc. but don't go too high, you'll regret it.

Expect a really slow come up. It did my first time.

That is why i took 40mg in the aftermath of a MDMA comedown, maybe 30 or 25 would have worked equally well. Nice relaxing benzo that linger's forever. At least a day after.

Yeah it relaxes but there's no real euphoria, i woulnd't call that a "recreationnal drug", more like a painkiller..
What is "real euphoria"? As far as I know, it doesn't matter if euphoria is caused by placebo or an active agent. The chemical components are the same.
I always felt euphoric when I was doing benzos. If that was because it removed anxiety or actually induced euphoria made no difference to me - the feeling was the same.

I wouldn't call it painkiller. If anything, I think it makes you indifferent to pain, but it doesn't desensitize you.

But I do agree with you - they are pretty shitty recreational drugs, taking side-effects into account.

What is "real euphoria"? As far as I know, it doesn't matter if euphoria is caused by placebo or an active agent. The chemical components are the same.
I always felt euphoric when I was doing benzos. If that was because it removed anxiety or actually induced euphoria made no difference to me - the feeling was the same.

I wouldn't call it painkiller. If anything, I think it makes you indifferent to pain, but it doesn't desensitize you.

But I do agree with you - they are pretty shitty recreational drugs, taking side-effects into account.
I just like feeling hazy, so its not a placebo effect more like a preference. I prefer to be intoxicated.

On Benzo's doesn't mean immobilized i would work on them. They are all purpose as they can induce sleep to. You cannot go to work on MDMA, maybe some do but for me that would be a bit to much euphoria.

Except on DOC. That seems to overpower any downer i have. But they are great for comedown's to.

the only time Benzos are recreational is if the user suffers from anxiety , to them it will be 'euphoric' but its a trick, a sinister trick that gets you hooked on them.

Try them as a one off if you must , but if you dont want to risk getting hooked dont bother