• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Gonna be binging on meth this weekend. Tips for harm reduction? Supplements, vitamins

dopaminejunkie

Greenlighter
I buy quality multi vitamins and fish oil so ill be taking those since I prolly won't be eating. But anything you recommend? Someone said aspirin. We're leaving tonight and will be tweaking, not sure of ROA, prolly just sniffing. I've only done it a few times. But me and one friend have .5g we're splitting. We'll either be out at a bar because they open at 6am for homecoming weekend, or hanging around my friends house. Just trying to have the best, as well as safest time as possible. I only do hard drugs on special occasions. Oh and we have 5mg of of clonazepam a piece, which ill probably try my best to save till the end.

Eat and drink before, during, and after. In my experience it's the number 1 thing that makes a difference and will keep you from feeling so bad that you contemplate death even.

Take a daily vitamin before. After, I suggest antioxidants and prevent some of the damage as well as a multivitamin and 5htp and St. Johns Wart to help with the serotonin depletion and your mood.

Melatonin for sleep is the only natural method that's worked. You can also try advil PM, valerian root, Nyquil, and other OTC products like Unisom.

Don't force the sleep, it will just give you anxiety. I wouldn't snort it.. meth is extremely toxic and will damage your nose. I still have damage to this day, when I brush my teeth toothpaste gets up into my nose somehow. I would smoke it... more euphoria and you'll get a rush. But it's also mellower so you'll be able to sleep more easily after and you won't feel so edgy. But make sure you brush your teeth RIGHT after each hit. It will damage your enamel and you can chip your teeth.

Yes, save the clonezepam till you're coming down about 30 minutes before you're going to go to bed. I suggest putting the TV on low or music. It will keep your mind occupied so you can relax and sleep. PM me if you have any other questions, I used crystal off and on for several years and know a lot of stuff about minimizing damage and preventing yourself from feeling like you're dying. I learned the hard way, that's for sure.

L-theanine in the evening, along with ZMA (zinc magnesium vit b6). L-lysine is also a good one to couple with the clonaz as it enchances benzodiazepines effects (take 500-1000mg).

5-http on the morning after your last dose of meth along with l-tyrosine the day after as well NOT DURING THE BINGE.

And always keep hydrated, plenty of water but don't take it to excess either.

Gum. Lots of chewing gum/lollipops are great too ;)

Plugging is the least damaging ROA that rivals IV in the euphoric rush (but of course isn't nearly as good, rush wise, but with a longer overall high), but is still better than snorting for most people and has really high bio-availability and little to no burn/irritation, unlike when snorted. But since you'll be with friends I doubt you wanna be running to the washroom with ur oral syringes stashed away every time u wanna dose lol they'd think u were shooting up or something, unless they'd be cool with plugging but it's not something i'd bring up to any friends lol.

Other than that you got oral ROA which apparently is actually a much nicer, full experience with less of a comedown and a longer duration of the overall high, but of course minus as much of an initial rush and a longer wait until you feel full effects (depending on stomach contents, 15-75 minutes).

And of course smoking, but I've heard that is all rush and generally is an overall much shorter high with a harsh comedown, and a lot of people report they feel sketchy pretty early in a binge when they are smoking their shit.

So from a hard reduction point of few, either oral or plugging (rectal).

But you'll likely snort it anyways, which as long as you don't use meth often should be fine.

Make sure you drink a half a litre of water at least once every 1-2 hours, and eat really light shit like even a glass of milk just to maintain some wholesome calories for your body to get energy from. I know you'll proly have no appetite but still you gotta make an effort to snack on healthy shit that is easy to eat every so often at the minimum. Like I said, milk IME is the easiest on a stim. Solids can be kinda challenging, you might have to chase the food with water lol.

Last edited:
But make sure you brush your teeth RIGHT after each hit. It will damage your enamel and you can chip your teeth.

Hold the pipe behind your teeth to prevent this problem (credit to the OP of the hints & tips for meth smokers)

Plugging is the least damaging ROA that rivals IV in the euphoric rush (but of course isn't nearly as good, rush wise, but with a longer overall high), but is still better than snorting for most people and has really high bio-availability and little to no burn/irritation, unlike when snorted. But since you'll be with friends I doubt you wanna be running to the washroom with ur oral syringes stashed away every time u wanna dose lol they'd think u were shooting up or something, unless they'd be cool with plugging but it's not something i'd bring up to any friends lol.

Other than that you got oral ROA which apparently is actually a much nicer, full experience with less of a comedown and a longer duration of the overall high, but of course minus as much of an initial rush and a longer wait until you feel full effects (depending on stomach contents, 15-75 minutes).

And of course smoking, but I've heard that is all rush and generally is an overall much shorter high with a harsh comedown, and a lot of people report they feel sketchy pretty early in a binge when they are smoking their shit.

But you'll likely snort it anyways, which as long as you don't use meth often should be fine.

Make sure you drink a half a litre of water at least once every 1-2 hours, and eat really light shit like even a glass of milk just to maintain some wholesome calories for your body to get energy from. I know you'll proly have no appetite but still you gotta make an effort to snack on healthy shit that is easy to eat every so often at the minimum. Like I said, milk IME is the easiest on a stim. Solids can be kinda challenging, you might have to chase the food with water lol.
Ill probably get a few protein type meal replacements to chug periodically

Stay fed as best you can, forcing yourself to eat no matter how uncomfortable it may feel of you can exhibit the willpower to do so.

Also, I recommend fruit smoothies, preferably also boosted with protein (Naked Juice has awesome protein smoothies: 30g protein and 420 calories in an 8 ounce bottle, for $3.50 or so near my location), both to get calories into yourself and protein too if possible, but also to stay hydrated. Or at least some vitamin water, but you absolutely must drink something non-alcoholic as often as you can to ensure you stay hydrated, even of it is just a small glass of water an hour or so. The benefit of a drink with some vitamins/minerals and protein, as well as calories, even if they are from sugars, is that you don't end up flushing a lot of important vitamins and such from your body by drinking only water. I used to do coke a ton and though I always kept hydrated, one time I drank only water and ate nothing, binging for two days, and I ended up almost passing out from lack of vitamins and electrolytes. A banana and a Gatorade set me right and I ran out of coke about the same one, and thus felt hungry about an hour later, allowing me to ensure that I would not lapse back into a hypoglycemic and dangerously low electrolyte/vitamin level state, but prevention really is critically important on this subject.

But yeah, eat as much as you can, emphasizing GOOD food, not junk food, and drink a small glass of water at least once an hour or two, and also a vitamin/electrolyte rich drink like Gatorade as often as possible.

Ill probably get a few protein type meal replacements to chug periodically

Yea for sure, I was gonna mention a protein shake if your protein powder doesn't taste like shit would be the best meal replacement, but most people don't even know what whey protein is lol, so I just said milk since that is the main ingredient to a protein shake and still has a fair amount of protein and vitamins and calories itself in a 500ml glass. (like 18g protein if I remember right, 300 calories or something, a decent amount of good fat, and some vitamins etc.)

Yea for sure, I was gonna mention a protein shake if your protein powder doesn't taste like shit would be the best meal replacement, but most people don't even know what whey protein is lol, so I just said milk since that is the main ingredient to a protein shake and still has a fair amount of protein and vitamins and calories itself in a 500ml glass. (like 18g protein if I remember right, 300 calories or something, a decent amount of good fat, and some vitamins etc.)
yeah I'll take my life source multiple vitamins and NOW ultra omega with a shake

Hold the pipe behind your teeth to prevent this problem (credit to the OP of the hints & tips for meth smokers)

It will still cause damage and the OP still needs to brush his teeth, either way. The chemicals in meth are so strong that just having them in your mouth causes damage. But yes, definitely make sure the pipe is behind your teeth it does help.

No offense, I appreciate that you are trying to contribute HR information which I 100% support, but I can tell you don't really have experience with crystal.

Very few people are going to plug their meth. Initially, meth is a very social drug. No one is going to plug anything around other people lol. And some goes with oral.. you swallow it and it's done, that takes the social part out of doing meth. And since it's meth, unless you're IVing, all the methods are just as damaging. Except for snorting, which I'll go over below.

Most people smoke or snort with friends. Later on, when people get hooked and really strung out and fucked up, they'll do it alone and may move on to IV. Though you would be surprised how many people just stick to smoking.

Snorting, like I said above, is just extremely damaging to your nose. There's no rush or euphoria and the high is much more edgy and most people I know, including myself, got much more anxiety and a worse come down from this method. But it's easy to do since you don't need a pipe or foil and if you're trying to do it in a bathroom or something once you're out it's easier to do without getting caught.

In this situation, I definitely suggest smoking. The OP is doing it with their friends so passing a pipe around is fun and social. Providing you use mouth wash or brush your teeth it's not as damaging providing you smoke correctly. Don't let the pipe touch your teeth and definitely smoke with the pipe far back in your mouth. Keep the lighter as far below the pipe as possible so you don't burn it, wait to inhale till the meth is fully melted, and exhaul immediately when you're done smoking it. Holding it doesn't do anything other than cause more damage. It will NOT crystallize in your lungs, that's just a myth. Meth is fully soluble in water and will absorb in your body since humans are 80% water.

90% of the people I've met who use meth smoke it. It has the most euphoria, you get the rush in the beginning, and it's the easiest way to use it since it doesn't taste bad or burn your nose. You also get a lot of pleasure out of smoking.. you definitely get a body high that feels amazing. And the comedown is relaxing in comparison to comedowns from other RoAs! I shudder just remembering the comedown I had last summer when I snorted a bunch of crystal :( That's the last time I used too.. and it had been the first time in 6 months. It's not my thing anymore.

OP, if you smoke before you go out brush your teeth for a full 5 min afterwards. If you smoke once you're out, bring mouth wash and use religiously. I listed above what to take. Protein will definitely help as well, but as long as you eating before, during, and after you will be fine. And take vitamins to help prevent damage and speed recovery.

Last edited:
^I disagree. Pbuilder may not actually have experience but his answer was pretty spot on. Smoking meth is not recommended and is probably the worst way to dose meth. I think that even IV is superior to smoked methamphetamine. Smoked meth absolutely does not have the most euphoria. And run, you honestly think smoked has the smoothest comedown??? That's insane. Smoked meth has one of the most harsh comedowns of all.

This topic has been covered hundreds of times. Use the forum search engine.

Chelated magnesium, complete multivitamin, vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, coconut oil.

Last edited:
I've used crystal w/ every RoA except IV and yes, smoking without a doubt has the most euphoria and least shitty comedown.
Oral lasts too long and snorting makes you feel really edgy. I can't speak to IV though as I've never done it.

All regular users I know/have met primarily smoke unless they don't have a piece or they're out somewhere where it's less noticeable to snort. They don't take it orally. I mean c'mon it's meth, widely considered the "hardest" drug. Treat it as such or don't do it.

Yeah but just because "everyone you know" smokes meth doesn't makes it the best/right/safest thing to do.

I dislike the vaporized ROA with methamphetamine with a passion. It has a fast onset, but that's about it. It has an extremely harsh come down, it's got drastic uneven plasma concentrations in the bloodstream (vs a more constant ROA such as oral or rectal), and from what I've seen and experienced, smoking is by far the most unpredictable ROA, and in general, most people who smoke meth have more problems associated with their drug abuse (anxiety, insomnia, psychosis, hygiene) but this is just my $0.02 though, but I've had extensive exposure to this drug.

^Ya he has it right just about... um about the ripping the pipe and whatever, just wash your mouth out a few times with water. Seems to work for me. There's different types of mouthwashes, whatever, if you wanna get particular about it, but at the end of day rinse with water, have a cigarette or snus/chewing tobacco a beer whatever, perhaps even do a nice set of pushups who knows, and then rinse your mouth with water again... idk works for me.. obviously you should be brushing your teeth anyway. Same goes for any other way of taking it, tbh. If youre smoking it though make shure to give yourself breaks for it to kick in

This post is a question for rhun. I cant pm her but had a few questions. I was curious as to how to get rid of the dark eye look overnight? Maybe ice or tea bags. What do you think? I probably should have got some sun for the pale look on my face. Any makeup tips you may have and also how do i get over the coordination problems i have the next day.
I'm not rhun but seeing as how noone posted an answer to your question, I will answer from my own experience. As far as I can tell, there's no way... perhaps changing your diet? What other stuff youre on other than ice will matter ALOT in whether there is any side effects of puffy eyes, or not at all. For me I have naturally puffy/shadowy eyes, and after a 1 or 2 night binge on meth, especially after the 2nd sleepless night in the morning, my circles go away completely... have ppl telling me oh how good i look and all this other stuff. LOL. After a nights sleep it goes back to how it is though (if not worse for a few days). I think it has something to do with water retention.