• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gold Coast - BDO: Sun 23rd Jan - REVIEWS

well well! We had a rather small meet-up, but it was good to see new faces as well as catch up with old friends. What a day! Was lucky enough to catch some of Kid Koala, the Freestylers and the Polyphonic Spree whilst performing my duties. Very nice :)

^ not to mention you and Mr. Fish are absolutely awesome people :D

I havent slept yet, me and Popavich got lost on a greg norman golf course last night for a few hours

^^ i'm awesome too!!

havent slept yet either- i was high as a kite until about four this morning, my friends sitting around chatting on their comedowns while i was off on the balcony dancing to the music in my head.

everyone I met at BDO was exceptionally awesome, as always!

littleone is just so amazingly little ;) (hence the nickname, or so I was reminded)

I didn't get to meet joannie or littleone
*sulks*

How did you all find the event? What acts made it for you? Did we spray you with enough water? ;)

And Keystoke: awww, thankyou! *huggles*

Could'nt make the meetup...

too much stuff to do

but HOW GOOD WAS IT!!!!

LeTigra Bringing back the Eighties!!!
Concord dawn as expected Great stuff
and the beasties did stuff from the in sound from way out !!! that I didn't exepect but man it set the mood back on the hill for some seroius chilling..

Freestylers were good streets not so good and could anyone make it to the hilltop hoodz???

and chemical bros well I was flattening out by then so I didn't bother squeezing it for a massive chemmi experince on that mega blast system..

But HOW GOOD WAS IT!!

reading all this shit is making me go all crazy...

this time tomorrow, i will be will be getting all amped up to see the Freestylers..

w00t

Fuck it. I forgot all about the hilltop hoods:X I didn't have the attention span to make any sense of that timetable thing.

I really didn't pay anywhere near enough attention to music/bands either coz I had new friends to play with:D

I saw a bit of The Donnas, the hives and the music. All of which were good. And I'm glad I saw Slipknot, something everyone should do;)

keystroke said:
everyone I met at BDO was exceptionally awesome, as always!

littleone is just so amazingly little ;) (hence the nickname, or so I was reminded)

Fuckin WORD!=D

smileyfish said:
I didn't get to meet joannie or littleone
*sulks*

We were very lucky to. Jo's phone is a piece of shit:p Good thing I can recognise a hottie off the internet when I see one;)

yes I too had a fab time special hellos for keystroke,pop popavich and NickyJ you guys rock and I can't wait to see some of Pop's pics should be super funny!

all in all it was a great day and I loved every minute of it but I will never wear white to an event such as this again as my singlet is now brown.....ewwwwww

oops just found this thread again.
bit late but i want to write my review!:p

oh my god it was sensational.. as if ive never been to a bdo before.
im so going every year for the rest of my life

yeah i met nickyj cookiequeen keystroke and popavich and have to say you were all massivley cool. id love to meet up with you all again :)

smileyfish the ravesafe people did an awesome job.. i was dripping wet all day.

just yeah.. it was a way way awesome day :D