View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

going into the k hole alone?

tazz20

Bluelighter
So I recently scored 2 grams of ketamine. I've only ever took bumps, ranging from tiny to bigger ones (nasally). I was wondering if it would be a stupid idea one night before to just rail a big one or take a few small lines withing a small period of time to send myself into a khole? I'm just really curious about the experience and wondering if I might get any life insight out of it. I realize it can be really horrifying and some people love it. Also realize it's suggested to do it with supervision. I've never actually kholed before and should also admit I suffer from anxiety and not really sure how much pre-mindset matters before doing this. Is it better to be in a better mindset? I've done shrooms before (a bit under 2 grams) and while it wasn't really exactly a full trip it definitely took me places, and I was also not exactly in the best mindset prior, but still enjoyed it. I've also been high as fuck on both weed and mdma. Of course I don't mean to make comparisons, just saying I do have some somewhat trippy experiences under my belt. I did some research on the khole and wonder what you guys think? I know I could also have a friend watch me and although they are drug tolerant, I'm not sure how they would feel watching me in borderline coma for an hour lol.

It's fine. Just don't be overwhelmed or better yet -- don't have the thought of ''I can't handle it''. My advice before you trip it's to get some rest and when you wake up -- take a shower and then go k-hole. Put on some lo-fi/psy-bient playlist ( relaxin ) and lay down, and discover the unknown.

It's fine. Just don't be overwhelmed or better yet -- don't have the thought of ''I can't handle it''. My advice before you trip it's to get some rest and when you wake up -- take a shower and then go k-hole. Put on some lo-fi/psy-bient playlist ( relaxin ) and lay down, and discover the unknown.
what would be the best way to put myself into it without overdoing it?

honestly k holes are easy to handle you are so floored you aint walking around or talking. ketamine is the easiest drug to handle imo. Snort some big lines and explore that realm with some good music it will blow your mind in a good way. K hole doesn't last to long anyway.

I was also wondering if there were ways to achieve visuals or surreal perspectives without going into the hole. I'm always seeing talk of things like 2d visuals and feeling like you're moving different places while being in the same spot etc. Is this only for certain people? or is this just part of the khole?

You can sort of bring holes about with lower doses by "making your mind still" with the caveat that it becomes easier to get distracted and become aware of your body again, losing the hole.

My advice would be to work your way up with bumps and then prepare a comforting space to hole. Once ready do a fair bit and relax. Music helps a lot too.

I find k holes to be the most anxiolytic drug based out of body experience.

usually the k hole. Honestly the beauty of ket lies in just racking massive lines and been in the k hole for hours on end as you do more lines.

Just stay out of water and you'll be fine. Some guy died because he made a home made float tank and drowned in a K-hole.

You probably will be fine on your own. People on fully dissociative doses of K usually don't tend to move around much. Thus, the chance of doing anything dangerous while out of touch with reality is pretty low. It isn't like DMT or salvia where you can walk around while being completely out of it very easily. I never took a fully dissociative dose of k myself, but friends of mine who have never had any issues with getting themselves in trouble while being dissociated.

However, you should lay down when you take it, because there's a possibility that you could fall when you completely dissociate otherwise. Also, as others said, stay away from water or any other obvious hazards. However, one important thing to be aware of is that you shouldn't take K too often. Frequent use can cause serious bladder problems, but this fortunately does not seem to be an issue with occasional use.

Last edited:
Maybe same story, but conspicuously named author, D. M. Turner died doing k in a bathtub.

Dissos and water don't mix at large amounts.
lap swimming the day after 3rd plat DXM trip = heaven though

dunno why but it feels so good lol

otherwise yeah they certainly don't mix

Maybe same story, but conspicuously named author, D. M. Turner died doing k in a bathtub.

Dissos and water don't mix at large amounts.

Yeh, that's pretty much what got MXE banned in the UK. Couple of dickheads did far too much and ended up drowning.

The beauty of ket is that you can't move on a hole dose. Also, the dissociation means that even if the experience is proving a bit too much, you couldn't really give a fuck...

Ketamine tends to be immobilizing especially in higher doses but the possibility exists for you to move around and possibly injure yourself, esp. if you are combining it with stimulants, you are inexperienced, your dose is too high, or if you are a chronic user with tolerance to dissociatives.

The peak experience is generally not a worry, it's the comedown where you are transitioning back to reality that you want to be careful on. When you can't feel your body and are confused what's going on you might end up injured. Those with strong self-control won't have a problem. It's good to remember to stay still and keep your arms and legs inside consensus reality until the ride comes to a complete stop.

So I recently scored 2 grams of ketamine. I've only ever took bumps, ranging from tiny to bigger ones (nasally). I was wondering if it would be a stupid idea one night before to just rail a big one or take a few small lines withing a small period of time to send myself into a khole? I'm just really curious about the experience and wondering if I might get any life insight out of it. I realize it can be really horrifying and some people love it. Also realize it's suggested to do it with supervision. I've never actually kholed before and should also admit I suffer from anxiety and not really sure how much pre-mindset matters before doing this. Is it better to be in a better mindset? I've done shrooms before (a bit under 2 grams) and while it wasn't really exactly a full trip it definitely took me places, and I was also not exactly in the best mindset prior, but still enjoyed it. I've also been high as fuck on both weed and mdma. Of course I don't mean to make comparisons, just saying I do have some somewhat trippy experiences under my belt. I did some research on the khole and wonder what you guys think? I know I could also have a friend watch me and although they are drug tolerant, I'm not sure how they would feel watching me in borderline coma for an hour lol.
so I have a prescription for ketamine trochies and I I've taken 375mg dissolved in my cheek. I've also snorted over a gram in less than 2 hours and I like to watch a sci-fi series called The Expanse. I have bad ptsd from a car accident that left me a C6-C7 quadriplegic. the ketamine is great for pain, ptsd and fun. I try to only do it once in a while because it can damage your urinary system bad. I got a gnarly UTI from it so recommend being careful with it, also I love to drop into a deep khole when I do my hypnotherapy. so just be in a chill place where emotionally and you should be cool. let me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help...

You probably will be fine on your own. People on fully dissociative doses of K usually don't tend to move around much. Thus, the chance of doing anything dangerous while out of touch with reality is pretty low. It isn't like DMT or salvia where you can walk around while being completely out of it very easily. I never took a fully dissociative dose of k myself, but friends of mine who have never had any issues with getting themselves in trouble while being dissociated.

However, you should lay down when you take it, because there's a possibility that you could fall when you completely dissociate otherwise. Also, as others said, stay away from water or any other obvious hazards. However, one important thing to be aware of is that you shouldn't take K too often. Frequent use can cause serious bladder problems, but this fortunately does not seem to be an issue with occasional use.
I think I might be more worried about having a bad trip lol