• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Going down bad road.

Newk777

Greenlighter
Old story for you guys im sure. Ive been on opiates for 5 yrs, everything from oxycodone which i still have an active script for 120 10's each month, down from 100 mics of fentynal and 60 15 oxys. So ive supplemented the 10's between scripts which only last a week if im lucky. I need help, but if i go to a clinic then my oxy script will end and i do need it for pain. Any suggestions for a junkie that wants to go back to using it like i should. Please keep you sarcastic comments to yourself, ive heard them all.
Looking for help not lectures

probably not what you want to hear, but kick the habit, and then start taking the 10's as prescribed. Or just start taking your meds as prescribed and eventually your tolerance will drop though you'll be uncomfortable for a while.

^ Precisely.

We do get attached to our little friends and it's hard to break up. But it's time to do that. Break your heart and start over!
Take care and good luck!
Erik

what you said doesnt even make sense to me but everyone else seems to say just kick the habit and take as scripted. so ill just go w/ that.

but seriously, read what you wrote. does that make sense.. or is it just me? not being a dick here I am just wondering.