• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God's One Uncertainty.

Asante

Bluelighter
We have no verifiable truth. Everything is a beliefs system, internally referential, which is more or less functional.

Enlightenment is levelling up to a super-functional beliefs system.

Its still - just that.

God told me that even on His level there is an uncertainty. He told me that He is the multiverse in every single one of its possible permutations and that every single thing within the multiverse points towards that it is the totality of everything that is in any way possible and that he is all that, completely.

He then said: But even that, is entirely internally referential. It is entirely possible that there are other types of multiverse, for which there is absolutely not a single sign available that these exist. So even I, The God of All Things, can only assume to be the God of All Things because all of my knowledge, which is absolute, is only absolute within my own frame of reference, it is internally referential with no possibility in all of eternity to latch onto a clue of something other out there, even a zillion dimensions completely out of my realm. This does not torment me in the least, I am completely at peace with it.