• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God logic

thunder crashes the world was a scarey place.

lots of space, stretching in all direction.
is enough to make your head spin.

but um
if the earth moves, could it be God that moved it.
ultimately God created the Universe in the first place.

a stunning understanding, it must have been.

have to define god. A better picture to look at everything is calling it the universe or ultimate reality intelligent energy computing out all of infinity. In the end everything is important and not important. Everything has to work seamlessly together, psychedelics show you a transcendental reality and a glimpse of infinity but we are still stuck here on this physical earth for whatever purpose to live and experience and whatever happens after death is just another adventure.

In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.
awe just one more thing
organized religion soon found a solution, the laws of nature were to work of God,
and God could break them if he wished.
he hee
i guess
?

I would agree that religions are systems used to describe experiences, but I can't agree that they should be labeled human experiences. That would mean that all we are is this and there's no differentiation. It's interesting how a lot of people who write off religion have never really taken the time to try and think about where religion is coming from. This notion that religion is totally constructed out of nowhere or is just fanciful thinking is kind of limited in its scope.

Many religions are centered around spiritual truths and the various practices, doctrines and methods which can possibly lead a person to have the same experience. They also attempt to use different cosmologies to describe the fundamental truth of a spiritual reality. Such a reality is not constructed, it is simply present.
Thanks for your insight. I was having a conversation with some friends a while back, one person said that spirituality underlies religion, another said spirituality and religion run parallel like two lanes on a street. The whole conversation was a bit abstract for me at the time.

"Precious time is slipping away, you know you're only king (queen) for a day, it doesn't matter to which god you pray, precious time is slipping away." Van the Man (heard it on the radio this morning).

I removed a few off-topic posts. Just a reminder guys, this is a serious discussion forum and although injecting a little levity and banter is perfectly fine, each post should also be relevant to the topic at hand and move the conversation forward. We have a social thread, and social forums, for off-topic posting and posting of music/videos.

I removed a few off-topic posts. Just a reminder guys, this is a serious discussion forum and although injecting a little levity and banter is perfectly fine, each post should also be relevant to the topic at hand and move the conversation forward. We have a social thread, and social forums, for off-topic posting and posting of music/videos.

Taking that into account I guess my life long question of how the F**k did Jesus find friends in the middle east called John, Paul,Matthew,Luke..ect..thats like finding a friend in germany called Xie Ho Fung.

But..OP's point is true..anything is possible

Taking that into account I guess my life long question of how the F**k did Jesus find friends in the middle east called John, Paul,Matthew,Luke..ect..thats like finding a friend in germany called Xie Ho Fung.

But..OP's point is true..anything is possible

Those are the English translations of their names.

?
Those are the English translations of their names.
Ahhhh shekrun habibi yella! Makes sense now lol

I personally arnt religious at all, but do believe in God. God is just a word open to anyones interpretation. To me God is not any form of powerful individual or a singler being as depicted in the bibble. Its a spiritual thing to me, my higher power which is a souls energy. Also known as the Grand Architect to me. If theres any other Freemasons here they will understand.

We are all God. If we are all a piece of the same One/thing, then nothing really exist. Nothing except what we decide excist as we co create reality.

Using religious text to argue about what is and what isn't is kind of silly. Experience it and then there is no arguement.

?
sori i use up so much space but THAT WAS AWESOME

did you ever hear that Jesus might be a mushroom ????

** no it really was ** !❗

Yes, circumcision was probably quite prevalent within his culture at that time.

Or do you mean he was a fun guy..? ????

leave it to me to side trip a thread ????

im sorry it's justs it just makes too much sense to me ?

leave it to me to side trip a thread ????

im sorry it's justs it just makes too much sense to me ?

Mate, what's with the new avatar? I fancied you loads more when you looked like a Barbie doll...

^^ see that's how evolution evolved.
the cave . . . . no wait monkeyss ate mushrooms their minds expanded, and they tripped and had visions and wha la, jesus.
Amen ?

tIgwQEa.jpg

VTkKfzC.jpg

Last edited:
The answer to that
would be
the ultimate triumph
of human reason,
for then we would
know the mind of God.

Last edited:
I will humbly opine that religion is created to control and conquer: Nothing more or less.