• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is Calling You - Personally.

What has your faith suffering, ControlDenied? What has it under attack? If I can help you solidify your faith you can move mountains on LSD again.
Whats weakened your faith?

I'm in "recovery" from opiate addiction and lately I've been having cravings for them. I wonder if taking some shrooms would snap me out of it...

I'm in "recovery" from opiate addiction and lately I've been having cravings for them. I wonder if taking some shrooms would snap me out of it...
get anything but opiates..... well not anything but, shrooms could help right setting n stuff,
I miss thoes ( tear drop)

ControlDenied, my buddy was a smoker and quit, then when the cravings returned he took a high dose of LSD. That erased it for him and he is now more than a decade quit.

High dose psychedelics tend to help with alcoholism too, so probably you might find healing with a strong psychedelic session.

The idea is to take so much as to force your brain to "reset" without the addiction in it.

Remember that cravings are a PSYCHOLOGICAL thing that tell you7 that you have not fully rejected your former drug of choice. Every time you feel a craving, repeat out loud your Top 5 or Top 10 reasons why you want an opiate free life. Use the pangs as a cue to indoctrinate yourself into not using.

It's apparent from the many posts decrying God that use of the term brings most people to reference the angel fables from the Jewish stories.

It might be helpful to note that regardless of what any one of us humans think God is or imagine God to be, it really doesn't matter, as God is what God is and all our imagination can't change that reality. God is not a complex being like us but is all complex beings like us combined.

Seeing God as a fundamental force that underlies the very nature of all that exists is simple. I'd explain it as each quark in each neuron or electron in existence is making a binary decision that is fundamentally linked to the forces around it and balanced to produce the world experience we are currently having. I don't see much to equate God to a human form or any human personality traits.

I do see all life as being a single entity on earth but even that isn't God but only a complex organism that is part of God.

The Christian reference to the church as being the body of Christ points in a very good direction. Just like my body is made up of 10 billion cells and as many as 1 trillion micro organisms and bacteria, the same is true for the body of Christ being all the planet and all the life on it. We are not born into a hostile world we must subdue but a complimentary world we must find our place in. Like the bacteria in my stomach, humanity damages the body when we aren't in sync.

The simple stepping stone for me was seeing humanity having as much place in the world as the tiny bacteria that live on my eyelashes have in my body. When I look at the world as a whole I can't prove the very planet isn't alive on a scale far slower then my own and beyond that this planet's relationship to the solar system and beyond I can only guess at based entirely on what others have told me.

'God' is nothing more than one's own conscience. Anyone who doesn't have the wit to understand that conscience comes from within and is not an external entity, quite frankly does not deserve to breathe the same air as myself... :p

How do you know that 100%? Because consciousness is localized to the brain, it can't come from some external source? How is "God" someone's consciousness when that word has endless definitions to different people.

Brain is the seat of Consciousness, correct, but the appearance of reality is made possible at, what Kant has called, the Synthetic Unity of Apperception. The focal point wherein the sensations of all the senses combine together to form a single, unified, and coherent picture of the world. That point is a reflection of God.

How do you know that 100%? Because consciousness is localized to the brain, it can't come from some external source? How is "God" someone's consciousness when that word has endless definitions to different people.

I don't get anything but a laughing emoji? That's cute.

ControlDenied, my buddy was a smoker and quit, then when the cravings returned he took a high dose of LSD. That erased it for him and he is now more than a decade quit.

High dose psychedelics tend to help with alcoholism too, so probably you might find healing with a strong psychedelic session.

The idea is to take so much as to force your brain to "reset" without the addiction in it.

Remember that cravings are a PSYCHOLOGICAL thing that tell you7 that you have not fully rejected your former drug of choice. Every time you feel a craving, repeat out loud your Top 5 or Top 10 reasons why you want an opiate free life. Use the pangs as a cue to indoctrinate yourself into not using.

I am on your page man. You need god to stay clean. And indeed on the psychedelics. Let whoever think what they want, they are the one suffering in addiction.

Take a leap of faith, you may not be certain if god exists, but take the chance and give some belief, some trust, don't use logic, use your gut, because we dont yet have a lot of logic deep enough to make sense of these things. You might find thats what it takes to actually find god. That is what got me free of opioids, I dont even think about them in any kind of nostalgic way and the last opiate I took was only back in May after years of addiction, including IV.

Last edited:
As for taking the psychedelics to try and stop cravings I think its important not to just take them as a drug hoping for them to fix you, but for you to know what you need already, and use the psychedelics to further explore those ideas.

Someone mentioned, not sure if it was in this thread, that the belief in god, or a greater power adds a whole new side to the psychedelic experience, the most important side in my opinion. I found that with some level of intentions set for the experience I didnt need huge doses, 3 grams of mushrooms got me where I needed to be. Perhaps larger doses take you there regardless of your current beliefs that makes some sense to me