Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is Calling You - Personally.

Asante

Bluelighter
GOD IS CALLING YOU - PERSONALLY.

In Holy Books the world over it is written, we are children of God. A good Father speaks with His Children. And God is doing so with You too. The thoughts in Your mind, how You interact with the world and how the world interacts with You all is this lifelong conversation between God and You. Now that You REALIZE this, please, talk with God in the knowledge He hears You and in the knowledge that He will make answers to Your questions come.
GOD CALLS ON YOU NOW TO TALK WITH HIM MORE DIRECTLY.

Whatever You say out loud or think deliberately, God hears You. God has heard every aspect of You. God is with You in your Suffering and your Glory. God is ALWAYS with You, RIGHT NOW.

If You have a question, God subtly hands you the answer. It can be in the words of Your Friends, in a Dream, a combination of Events. Pay closer attention to EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE and You will start noticing that the World itself interacts, communicates with You and that answers, inspiration and insights come from all directions - The World Itself communicates with You because it is God Himself communicating with You, even a Cat crossing your Path may be part of the answer, of the Way You NEED.

If You learn how to understand the language The World uses to react to your thoughts and actions, in exact detail, you are learning the language God uses to communicate with You.
God put You at the center of Your Universe and He is Your Entire Universe around it, and He is the Universe that Unites us All.

God wants You to pay closer attention to Life because God has Messenges for you, God has Answers and Opportunities for You and GOD WANTS TO TALK MORE DIRECTLY WITH YOU.

The World is in trouble! Greed is ripping the world apart, plunging most into poverty and the earth into pollution and climate change.
God wants YOU to pay closer attention to His words for You because HE has a role for You in making this world a better world!

GOD IS CALLING ON YOU EVERY NIGHT AND DAY.
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE.
DARE TO SPEAK WITH HIM AS TO A BELOVED PARENT.

Its OK! To be ANGRY with GOD, FRUSTRATED with GOD sometimes, God makes things oh so difficult sometimes for each of us! Most of Your anger and frustrations are because You don' understand WHY things in your life are the way they are. God will TELL YOU WHY, and He will tell you in EXACTLY THE WAY THAT YOU NEED TO HEAR IT - but only if you LISTEN CLOSELY.

Open your Eyes, your Ears, your Senses, your Heart and Mind - to God, and God will fill them like a cup, to the rim, for you to drink in.

You won't need to own a Holy Book or listen to a Holy Man, because Holier than any Holy Book or Holy Man, is GOD HIMSELF, and it is GOD HIMSELF, who wants to speak with you, DIRECTLY.

Let NOTHING come between YOU and GOD!

..this creepy god dude will get a restraining order if he won't stop stalking me and back the fuck up at once! 🤪

'God' is nothing more than one's own conscience. Anyone who doesn't have the wit to understand that conscience comes from within and is not an external entity, quite frankly does not deserve to breathe the same air as myself... :p

Do you guys think consciousness came about by random chance, the brain just happened to form? If consciousness came about from random particles bumping into each other enough times than we technically dont have free will either do we because the brain itself would just be particles bumping into each other in a complex way. How could something random create something which has choice?

Personally I think I have free will, because when I put extra effort into things, life becomes better

Do you guys think consciousness came about by random chance, the brain just happened to form? If consciousness came about from random particles bumping into each other enough times than we technically dont have free will either do we because the brain itself would just be particles bumping into each other in a complex way. How could something random create something which has choice?

Personally I think I have free will, because when I put extra effort into things, life becomes better

Ah, the mysteries of the universe. Cant we just stick to calling god a cunt? Its easier on my brain.

I love god so much ill put my mind through the heaviest LSD benders to appreciate the true infinite beauty of it all though it would be nice not coming down off the LSD ever. Gods great play i always believe god has a twisted sense of humor universal karma shows it.

What has your faith suffering, ControlDenied? What has it under attack? If I can help you solidify your faith you can move mountains on LSD again.
Whats weakened your faith?

Ugh... please tell me you're actually on drugs OP. That would make me feel better than finding out you're some religious nutto coming here to convert stoners. At least stoner delusion can be high art for us to marvel at.

convert stoners.

Convert stoners to.. what? To what exactly? To the notion that the universe is sentient and interacting with you and urging you to put any holy books or holy men you treasure aside to instead focus fully on that personal interaction between the Universe and you?

That is not a religious assertion, that is one that urges to put the focus away from religion and towards the Divine Universe interacting with you in the Eternal Now, and letting nothing come between that, no holy scripture, treasured belief or holy man.

Have you even tripped, holed or meditated, and paid close attention beyond the mindfuck? Because that is the essence of authentic spirituality and thats what you do when you undergo an entheogenic voyage. You tune in, tuning in is the whole point of entheogenesis.

Putting your fingers on the pulse of the Now to discern the essence.

You hear "God" and are repulsed. You hear "God" and stop thinking along and start thinking antagonistically.

The original post was how I address it to Christians and Muslims, to let go of their treasured Book and Speaker and focus on how they themselves fit into the cosmic mystery, and how "you shall not have other Gods before me" includes not getting lost in the words of the treasured Book and Speaker. This is how I move followers of The Book away from The Book and directly connect them to the source that gave rise to The Book, as being the most completely relevant in the Now.

I thought, lets put it in this form here in the Spirituality & Philosophy forum and see how it will fare.

you're some religious nutto

No you are so turned off by the word God that you missed the message altogether.

If it makes you feel any better, after I first turned onto your precious stoner weed in 1990, 30 years ago, I had hundreds of psychedelic trips and hundreds of dissociative journeys. And what will you say now? "he's fucked by the drugs"? No, what I'm saying isn't entirely as fucked up as it registered to you after all.

If consciousness is a fundamental property of energy, and therefore each discreet body holds a consciousness comprised of its parts, a valid scientific theory (Christopher Langan, the IQ 200 guy, the Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe) what would you call the consciousness of the Universe, or Multiverse, entirely? Might as well call that God. F.U.B.A.R calls it Cunt but, what's in a name?

Fact is that we are smack in the middle of a universe governed by causes and effects and that we can learn a great deal aboit how these causes and effects interacts, most subtly and most blatantly, away from us and toward us in the only place we'll ever be, The Now.