Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Go Coppers Go

VersionOne

Bluelighter
Well its nearing christmas agian and for the happy little residents of far north queensland that means bust and raid time for the coppers...

In the past 8 weeks the cops have centered around a local nightclub and some of its regular patrons and homed in on "the big time" drug dealers.

By word of mouth they are conducting house raids on certain people and using blackmail to get more names out of their failed busts.

The busts have mostly consisted of Ecstasy and Marijuana, Ice (crystal) was also found and cough cough proudly mentioned by the authorities.

It seems a vicious, tight, movement is happening up here but then again its what most residents are used to around this time of year... but why would authorities be bothered with someone who has 5 maybe 10 pills on them?

Are they bored? Do things like this happen anywhere else on such a large scale? And could it be the small community syndrome: by that i mean a local spring cleaning!

lastly is this the right place for a post like this?

Why would they bother? Because it's illegal activity. If you don't do anything illegal there's nothing to worry about then is there?

true that... are there incentives for cops to get busts or do they juss get their cheezy name in the paper... only discussin cos some friends have been burned...

Does the local niteclub you have mentioned begin with the letter S? Because if thats one you are refering to, I have been told by my friends to keep a very low profile when in the club because of plain clothed pigs. Its a real shame because I fuckin love that club too.

sure does start with S, middles got an o and ends in HO lol... yeh lotsa unmarked piggies runnin round that place... the piggies like pickin on the youth up here its like mud for them!

clubs are easy for the D's to watch who has what and when.. regulars are easy to see ..

you guys must like the hard house scene in cairns ey ?

anything with a bouncy beat satisfies my happy hunger to flail my arms and tap my toes! =D

Yes the good ole' club beginning with S, My fave club n yes be careful here my friends! be very careful!

Best club in cairns! Damn piggers, I know someone who's been burnedin that club man!

Everyone be careful!

Another 2 NQ BLers! I'll be fucked.

I haven't been to the club beginning with an S since it didn't begin with an S if you know what I mean ;)

I do remember lots of shit going down around Christmas in Cairns when I lived there 2 years ago tho. Mmmm..... biege Bacardi's =D

Yes we hear ya! The club that started with 5 and finished with 9?

Yeah, it always seems raves or Christmas time when the cops up here put their raids into action!

clean MDMA hurts no-one, why is Ecstacy such a BAD Thing??

Ohh well

Peace out =D

From what I recall from previous years comments on the subject it's common practice for pigs to carry out a series of raids at the end of the year/beggining of the year to convince the masses that they're 'doing their job, protecting the people from crime' and all that shit.
Purely speculation of course.
I'm sure others will have views on the same subject.
:\
PEACE

IT WOULD APPEAR I MISREAD THE QUESTIONS... SILLY ME =D

Last edited: