Glyceryl Trinitrate (GTN) for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction! Thoughts?

Draven26

Bluelighter
Glyceryl Trinitrate (GTN) for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction

I don't understand how this would be new. Well known compound and relatively understood mechanism, lots of exposure in populations with angina. Side effects from NTG orally aren't so fun but topical, we shall see. Guess they'll have some new special stabilizers or other agents modifying delivery.

Why not lick dynamite for the rush...

Those prostaglandin drugs are more interesting. Just gonna mention that some men are more vulnerable to ED with NSAIDs.

Reactions: CFC
I'm curious about utiziling it to just improve vascularity from a cosmetic perspective. Apply to body before pumping up to get on stage and voila

It’s all about our lifestyle, guys. I used to be a bodybuilder, and you know I was quite successful, but then I quit. Because I realized what it had done with my body: mental issues, erectile dysfunction, and so on. It was a really tough task to get it all back because I had lost a lot of time and health. So I visited many doctors until I found the one I liked the most. He told me I had to keep doing sports, but without taking any supplements. He also told me to buy Tadalafil online in Sweden (cuz I live in Sweden). This treatment has really made my life better. I’ve changed my lifestyle, and now I’m the happiest man in the world, I guess, because my ED is back, my mental health is alright, and I have a girlfriend. Take care, guys.

Last edited:
Orally, it'll last all of 15-30mins and likely give you a horrible migraine chaps. Not the choice of champs really. Probably best to stick to the usual vascularizing protocols on stage, PDE5s etc.

Just gonna mention that some men are more vulnerable to ED with NSAIDs.
Bears repeating - or at least more attention than it gets. I have some joint issues and Motrin seems to help the most, but a steady 400-600+mg a day and I'll go 60+ days w/o an erection.