• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Glowing orb visual, in the depth of a two day 9g Amphetamine binge

Ergan

Bluelighter
Been awhile since I've been on this site, many months have past. my drug use spiralled out of control a few months ago and since then i abused stupid amounts of Speed, MDMA and MDA. Now no need to worry I've been clean for about a month,except for my daily consumption of cannabis. Tonight i was thinking, remembering the past all my mistakes, and it came to mind, and experience i had not yet explored. This was my life like visual of about 12-14 flying orbs of light, leaving trails of star dust. they moved around my room, around my head then flew into my head.
Im quite curious as to what this is, i know visuals from Amphetamine based drugs can be life like but this, seemed different. It was like a point was hit where my mind cracked and let out this warning, that i was about to over dose and die, but i didn't, other than one hell of a come down i recovered, took a long time for me to get the will to actually do something for myself, create a future. Since all of my use i haven't noticed many changes in normal life, other than a bit of HPPD and some issues with my speech fluency, but my mind is still able to do complex tasks such as my year 12 which i post-poned for other health reasons.

Dose was 9g of Amphetamine sulphur, 72% lab tested, over the period of 2 days. Most of it was taken in 3 gram dosages within a few hours on each day. Any info would be great, and also something to add that these drugs do nothing but take, take, take.... LSD taught me alot on my 440ug trip in the depth of addiction, but that is a tail for another day.

Ergan

Jesus, you should be lucky to be alive, 9 gram of amphetamine is in incredible high dosage. A normal dosage would be 10-100 milligrams

Can't edit the post on my phone so I have to double post

I found a source claiming that 1.3mg/kg bodyweight could be enough to kill you, that's like 100mg, so you consumed nearly ten times the lethal dosage

9g of amphetamine lol holy shit dude... Here I am contemplating A 20xr Adderall and your over 9000 mgs! Fuckin fguy.... Lol.

Was this by chance a paste? Take out 28% as (hopefully, but not likely) inactive cut, or reaction byproducts and the weight of whatever solvent / water is creating the paste and the actual dose maybe may have been - this is just a wild guess - more like 4 or 5 grams, which over a few days might be doable with a monster tolerance.

Of course this is all out the window if the 72% assay included the solvent/water. I'm used to doing analyses on dry material, be it cannabis flower, extract, or a "proper" active pharmaceutical ingredient in the lab. But for this let's assume the assay was done with material that was dried first - thus not accounting for the moisture / solvent.

The point being that the moisture / solvent content may leave you with an overestimate of the amount you consumed. Still, you took a shit ton, little doubt there unless someone cut your shit up after the assay.

I'm not at all questioning your story OP, just trying to rectify it with what most of us are thinking.... wtf???

Glad you've gotten past that. I look back at my meth use, super clean glass 00 - 04 Tucson, AZ, and just shake my head. I couldn't do that to my body or mind anymore, but I loved it at the time. The four, seven up to nine day binges without sleep. I'd eventually fall asleep in a euphoric state with the pipe and lighter in hand. I rarely had rough come downs, but I also picked up the needle again and started with heroin again so maybe that helped with PAWs. I think I usually had Xanax, or Oxy for the comedown but I know I often just feel asleep, esp., on binges over four days. I never really craved it much after '04, but I switched from glass back to dope within a few days, a week at most, so I never really found out how bad quitting meth can be...

I very rarely mixed meth with opies except after the meth was finished, it causes dysphoria for me to be acutely intoxicated on both.

Back then I was in my thirties, now closer to fifty. As I get older I get more into the "slower" and cleaner drugs - benzos mostly. But even that I'm tapering ever so slowly off. Mostly just cannabis these days - what a god send cannabis is for us older junkies. And bupe, thankfully I've had methadone or bupe to keep me off the dope.

HR content - the more pure your amp/meth is the easier and quicker the recovery will be - all things being equal- hydration, food, etc... I bet if one looked around there's a Le Junk style clean up method for amps... I'd recommend trying a process that others have succeeded with, it'll save you some pain, at least done properly it shouldn't harm you to try.

Last edited:
multiplied by 0.72 equals 6.5g. Anyway way too much for one person !

cost a fuck tone as well, my body is amazing, Im so lucky its giving me a second chance at life. Also i had 12 grams at the start of the two days, at the end i had 3.2 or something, a bit was dropped but nothing to extreme, i was pazzing with my lines (.2g) so i guess i could of lost a bit as it was stuck to my face, like a little cocaine rat.

Also my tolerance was FUCKED, one gram would get me a buzz anything less and im stuck feeling non-cooked.

Was this by chance a paste? Take out 28% as (hopefully, but not likely) inactive cut, or reaction byproducts and the weight of whatever solvent / water is creating the paste and the actual dose maybe may have been - this is just a wild guess - more like 4 or 5 grams, which over a few days might be doable with a monster tolerance.

Of course this is all out the window if the 72% assay included the solvent/water. I'm used to doing analyses on dry material, be it cannabis flower, extract, or a "proper" active pharmaceutical ingredient in the lab. But for this let's assume the assay was done with material that was dried first - thus not accounting for the moisture / solvent.

The point being that the moisture / solvent content may leave you with an overestimate of the amount you consumed. Still, you took a shit ton, little doubt there unless someone cut your shit up after the assay.

I'm not at all questioning your story OP, just trying to rectify it with what most of us are thinking.... wtf???

Glad you've gotten past that. I look back at my meth use, super clean glass 00 - 04 Tucson, AZ, and just shake my head. I couldn't do that to my body or mind anymore, but I loved it at the time. The four, seven up to nine day binges without sleep. I'd eventually fall asleep in a euphoric state with the pipe and lighter in hand. I rarely had rough come downs, but I also picked up the needle again and started with heroin again so maybe that helped with PAWs. I think I usually had Xanax, or Oxy for the comedown but I know I often just feel asleep, esp., on binges over four days. I never really craved it much after '04, but I switched from glass back to dope within a few days, a week at most, so I never really found out how bad quitting meth can be...

I very rarely mixed meth with opies except after the meth was finished, it causes dysphoria for me to be acutely intoxicated on both.

Back then I was in my thirties, now closer to fifty. As I get older I get more into the "slower" and cleaner drugs - benzos mostly. But even that I'm tapering ever so slowly off. Mostly just cannabis these days - what a god send cannabis is for us older junkies. And bupe, thankfully I've had methadone or bupe to keep me off the dope.

HR content - the more pure your amp/meth is the easier and quicker the recovery will be - all things being equal- hydration, food, etc... I bet if one looked around there's a Le Junk style clean up method for amps... I'd recommend trying a process that others have succeeded with, it'll save you some pain, at least done properly it shouldn't harm you to try.

It was dried, so you would most likely be right, so my dose would be between 6.5-7, making it 5.5-6 for loss on the floor. Was a stupid dose, nothing could stop me, there was just a higher point i thought i could reach, but i guess most people dont survive that shit.

Jesus, you should be lucky to be alive, 9 gram of amphetamine is in incredible high dosage. A normal dosage would be 10-100 milligrams

He mentioned that he did a lot of speed and MDMA, I've seen some accounts of people who were able to reach that tolerance where they would take 9g in a few days. If you're well built, in good health and have a good body weight to slim down from, you can reach such tolerances but it is on the extreme end of amphetamine abuse. Tolerance builds up really fast when you never crash and are lacking food/sleep. It really becomes sugar pills at some point and they can take that much, so you can't apply the LD50 on him lol. That type of tolerance is temporary and goes away super fast, so a week after he crashes, if he takes half that amount he'll probably be dead. It's like, a tolerance specific to that one amphetamine trip that lasted a month or two. It's really twisted lol.

It's also related to the fact that, eventhough the brain is ordering for neurotransmitters to be produced, the absence of food in the intestines reduces the reaction rate to the rate of fat/muscle breakdown, which is super slow. So the 9g of amphetamines might say: Hey! Make me 300 units of dopamine and 100 units of Serotonin in the next hour! Then the body is like sorry chief, I can only produce 10 units of dopamine and 4 units of serotonin per hour...it's all I can do. But as soon as you somehow manage or force yourself to eat a big meal, BAM man you overdose the fuck out and die because now the body has plenty of shit to make neurotransmitters from LOL!

It's why you can't do these trips in family because family is like, oh you haven't eaten anything, have this to eat, have that to eat, it's not healthy to starve yourself, so they feed you and they kill you. Stay away from family for these trips man! Lol. With such high doses food can be more toxic then the doses themselves! Man, what if those stars were real and you just were able to see in another dimension that we can't see nor detect! We say "it don't exist' for what we can't detect, but the Higgs boson was there all along even when we couldn't detect it, so what if the stars are real man! Fuck! I bet I have like a billion stars orbiting my penis right now.

Last edited:
^^^yer man, my use was something, unhuman nothing im proud of just amazed at the strength of the human body. I weigh about 80kg and im about 6"1, and my tolerance was at the extreme level. My uncle used to bomb .5-.7 of good 1980s speed into his arm. My dad found him lying in his mates backyard with a needle in his arm, his mates left him for dead, im amazed at the level of control these chemicals can have on a person. He died for 10mins, but the doctors said a massive rush of Adrenalin could kept him alive and jump started his heart. I don't know how accurate that is due to the age of the story. Just hope people read this and question their own use, this same uncle whos about 60 now gave me something on my 18th birthday. It was a little happy birthday gift, like the ones you put on your keys. This was covered in this green grot and was dirty with stains on the silver, and i thought to myself as my dad laughed at my uncle for being such a waste of life, which seems harsh but he made his choices in life. I thought to myself after 60 years of life, thousands of days and hours of life, all he had to give was this grotty keychain. Woke me up big time, life is long and when its comes to a end i want something to leave behind.

^ I'm not sure pride is of any significance compared to an amphetamine rush. You can't leave things behind either because you're not going in front anywhere. You're not going left or right also! You know like when you're on a train, you throw a bag by the widow, so you say you left it behind. It's all poetry. Beautiful words, and quite meaningless actually. You can't compare death to traveling in between geographical locations like Paris, London, New York. It's not like that:

The first thing that puzzled me about this world as a kid is, how I could just enjoy my ice-cream while 15 feet from me, a homeless 4 y.o. child, filled with bruises, would scream in excruciating pain in a crowded park area. So he was screaming in pain and I felt none of it! But we were part of the same world. I never quite understood how that made sense. Then my grandfather said, "You're lucky you're not him, pff...just enjoy your ice cream and stop looking at that piece of shit. Let it die in its filth! ". And the child was probably looking at me wondering why he is suffering instead of having that ice-cream. Hahaha! I tell you man, I still haven't figured out what's going on honestly. This life is a weird trip.

All I know is I'm here because I can be. And without me, there's still everything else, plus the probability for me to be, probability which was already there before I was! Otherwise, how could I be now? So it's like, when you worry about leaving things behind...worry about that AFTER you die. Now it's not the right moment to worry about that, it's too premature.

excruciating pain in a crowded park area. So he was screaming in pain and I felt none of it! But we were part of the same world. I never quite understood how that made sense. Then my grandfather said, "You're lucky you're not him, pff...just enjoy your ice cream and stop looking at that piece of shit. Let it die in its filth! ". .
Yep it's best not to think too much. The more you do the more you realize there's something wrong with the world. A serial killer was once asked how he feels about his victims. He replied "I don't think about it." He seem like a. Pretty relaxed content dude in the interview. I guess good for him.? You can find a certain wisdom in that.

Can't even imagine doing 9g in such a short amount of time. Coming from a heroin addiction I'm trying to be careful and have done very low doses as I never looked into how much could actually kill you, but I'll definitely do much more tonight now. Much more as in going from using one small shard to .1g, nothing crazy because of life tolerance. But damn man you should cut back.