• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Global Pharmaceuticals Oxymorphone

Tak97

Greenlighter
I've had a lot of trouble finding correct information on the oxymorphone manufactured by impax/global pharmaceuticals. I have some of the 20 mg g73 er pills and was wondering if anyone has snorted them, and if so does it work? I've heard people say they are amazing and I've had people tell me they snort 3 with no effects. Any information on snorting these would be greatly appreciated

Stumbled across this while searching...

I had not seen any opanas around at all since they changed their formula to the "abuse proof" like the OPs are. Just figured I'd not ever do/see/have them again, and I prefer my oxycodone anyway.

However tonight I came across some oxymorphone, 20mg. The ones that have "g73" on one side. Did a quick search before getting them.

Firstly, they're just like the old OCs... just lick/rub the coating off (a little more than just the color), then they are definitely crushable. Not gummy or plastic-like at all.

It'd been so long since I had taken any oxymorphone, but my tolerance is pretty high. Started with 10mg insufflated. My nose was already stuffy due to allergies, and I had taken my nightly cyproheptadine, which makes my eyes a little heavy/vision slightly blurred sometimes. Didn't feel much other than a warmness from the inside and a bit relaxed, but wasn't surprised due to my tolerance. Insufflated the other half (10mg) for a total of 20mg in about 20-30min. Felt pretty good.

Overall pretty satisfied. Still prefer oxycodone, but it was nice to see oxymorphone again that isn't a chunk of plastic.

I've had a lot of trouble finding correct information on the oxymorphone manufactured by impax/global pharmaceuticals. I have some of the 20 mg g73 er pills and was wondering if anyone has snorted them, and if so does it work? I've heard people say they are amazing and I've had people tell me they snort 3 with no effects. Any information on snorting these would be greatly appreciated

Yea, they're around via prescription in my case. So, I would assume they're available on the street, since that's the way things typically go. The ones I get are orange and have G74 on one side. Since I take them so often, I don't even bother to take the coating off, it all crushes into powder with little effort. No need to jump through a bunch of hoops! Yes, they do crush up like the old OC's and I personally think they are about as good as any opiate I've ever had. Just my opinion but I'm sure others may think differently.

you need a handheld dremel, long nose pliers, and a large bowl. Hold the pill with the pliers and grind at an angle so all the powder/dust goes into the bowl, and doesn't go flying everywhere. Then snort away but take it easy at first just little bumps can get you blasted with little tolerance.

you need a handheld dremel, long nose pliers, and a large bowl. Hold the pill with the pliers and grind at an angle so all the powder/dust goes into the bowl, and doesn't go flying everywhere. Then snort away but take it easy at first just little bumps can get you blasted with little tolerance.

You really don't have to go through all of that with the generic G74's. They crush to absolutely powder with little effort at all. The old brand name Opanas needed the whole Dremel bit and all but not these generics. Just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah the dremel is only required for those plastic pieces of shit. My oxy generic 80's can be crushed by pressing my thumb on them, finish off with a razor blade.