• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Girls rolling... are they horny?

when im resting i like sitting next to girls with pretty faces.....and tight shirts

if you think fucking on e is great.. try it on g.. =]
------------------
oh my god thats the funky shit

right on trancekid. at least i can get it up on g. sometimes when i'm rolling hard i look at all the beautiful girls walking by me and i think, "god, i couldn't even get it up if the situation presented itself"
------------------
embrace
"dance till the walls sweat with your joy"

I always get horny when I roll
biggrin.gif
but I do not always have any interest in acting out on it. That depends on who I am rolling with.
wink.gif

------------------
love, pash
E forEver

I get randy but I don't fool around with my guy friends. As a girl it's easier to restrain myself. We just don't do it. We hug though, of course.

kissing is by far THE best blow up I could ever get from a girl. I do it whenever possible.

I'm always horny. Like, I am a very very horny person. VERY horny person. When I roll I find that I am less horny, until the comedown. Then the rush of my normal horniness returns and gets me high all over again. Does that make any sense at all?
I love being touched. I don't really need to touch things, (you know how alot of people will get like, this feels SOO good) unless I am doing the touching back. Just being touched. I dont' need to be kissed (I feel bad) and I certinally don't need to have sex, but I need to be hugged and have my arms rubbed and have my neck stroked. It's always nice.
And I'm a geeker. I laugh at nothing. I laugh at random thoughts, I laugh at how my friend said the words "ok, lets leave the trance room" And I like it when people rub my back when I'm geeking. And my rolling security blanket has figured out that if he does that, I'll stop laughing sooner than if he hadn't.
It's nice to be touched. It's nice to kiss too, but I'm always worried that I'm drooling when I'm kissing people. I am a horny person on a daily basis...I bet this isnt helping you at all. Girls are fun. We smile a lot.
Kisses!!
------------------
*~~FCKPLUR~~*
AIM-sess0matt0

Hmmmmmmmm
I dunno I haven't really rolled with anyone I would want to have sex with .... ( with the exception of my boyfriend but we never roll with each other .... we always go our seprate ways)
I never really have the desire to have sex on E ....
either I'm so fucked I'm mashed on the floor giving crazy tricks to kiddies or I'm dancing ....
Then again if a massage feels that good on E... sex would be amazing
Hmmmmmmm
just a thought
------------------
Now with 1% milk Fat

NO
(i'm a guy though)
only done it a few times (do i get a newbie badge?
smile.gif
)
I really dont even like the thought of anything sexual it's so far from my mind - I dont want to be on the prowl or concerntrating on "the hunt" anything at all like that - i'm truely relaxed happy - beaming with smiles, i've been given "the eye" by a group of girls once when i was out - they were sizing me up i figure, felt like a piece of meat (now i know how a girl feels) god it felt awfull....
no thanks - no sex for me
day after though .... MMMMMMMM

I don't know about horny...but I'm definitely touchy. I've never made out with a guy I was really into while rolling though, so that might be why. Of course, kissing ANYONE is fun, but I can only imagine how much better it would be if I were with someone I liked a lot. If that happened I'd be ready to go in a second.
smile.gif

------------------
If at first you don't succeed,
Pack your bowl with better weed.