Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

girls + alcohol + double drop

turkish

Bluelighter
okay, ive searched this forum and the ecstasy forum but i cant find what im looking for..
two females want to snort 1 and dissolve a second pill under their tounge then have a few drinks, they've used mdma and speed before but thats all apart from alcohol and weed for drugs..
ive told em taking 2 pills will be more than enough for the night but they're rebelling and want to drink with it..
if any one has story's or medically backed information on how dangerous this is please share it with me so i can show them or if im just being too cautious n you think they should be alright let me know, thanks.

Your always reaching a new level of danger when you mix amphetamines/pills (stimulants) with alcohol (depressent), because the stimulants cause a higher heart rate but the booze tries to slow the heart. Not safe at all. Please, if they do this, MAKE SURE THEY TAKE LOTS OF WATER, as booze also dehydrates you, and if your dancing alot then you will need to maintain your water levels.

Personally i cant recomend to you if these girls should double drop. I would need to know their previous experiance in pills, tolerance, their body size, where they plan to do it, and most importantly WHAT pills they are.
Dropping 2 red mitsis = trouble.
Dropping 2 white apples = im still not feeling it.

Why do they need to double drop AND THEN drink?
If i was them, this is what i would do
Start drinking and drop one at the same time. If they are drinking slowly, the first one should kick in (20/30 min depending on pill) as they are getting a little drunk.
From there they can gauge if they NEED another pill, or if they want to save it for later in the night. Hell, they may not enjoy being drunk and rolling.

Good luck, drink plenty of water, and look after your friends.

2 white dragons, theyre short and slim, zero tolerance, doing it at home but lots of loud music n alot of people around..
do you recommend drinking before the pills?

Sorry mate, cant find anything on white dragons.

The description of the two ladies given would make me assume that they are affected moreso by pills then other more regular users.

There are many other settings that will affect their roll, mood, diet, fatigue, preloading, et cetra.

But for now my recomendation would be:

start drinking (this does not mean get shitfaced.)
take a pill at the same time.
Space the drinks so she gets drunk slowly
wait at least an hour and see how shes doing...
Then have the 2nd IF SHE NEEDS IT.

When you are drinking on pills, the come up sneaks up on you - your too drunk to notice it. Ive had friends who were also drinkin say "man this pill is shit i cant feel anything, im gonna bomb another" then just after they have had their 2nd, had their first kick in and be absolutly OFF CHOPS, to a very embarrising point (for them, and you.)

I would be quite worried about someone whos at a large party, drunk and double droped for the first time, getting taken advantage of like BUFFBOI would no doubt do. Not only that but things (wallets, phones, virginity) have a tendancy to go missing when that happens.

I wouldnt say theres a high chance of overdose, but without knowing how strong the pills are theres no real way to tell. Id more be worried about being too out of it.

If they go ahead and double drop + drinking, make sure you have a friend watching over them.

NB - i think you should drink before the pill, so you can get to the right level of drunkeness. You may not be able to tell how drunk you are when your already rolling.

make sure the pills are mdma for starters, if they double drop say a K-bomb and aren't used to the effects, they could wind up in trouble. But don't forget to tell them that if they want to quickly increase they're tolerance.....then they are heading in the right direction, and if they want to drink, please drink very lightly...aka no heavy boozing, alcohol dehydrates the body which is very dangerous when using mdma. And if they overdo it, I hope they don't mind looking stupidly messy in front of friends...but hey, at least your trying to look-out for them turkish.

Last edited:
mate took 6 woodstocks, 1 pt of meth and 1 e on the weekend in that order..didnt keep his fluids up and ended up in hospital with dehydration. be careful...

ive always found racking mdma to be a waste, but every ones different. if they have lil or no tolerence i dont think they should double drop. but if they do want to do it be beta to do it without alcohol. hopefully they can handle it all. things mite get messy???

Agreed, intranasal MDMA doesn't really do it for me. You don't get much of the positive effects at all. There is something about MDMA that is subtle and effective, which is usually brought out by the oral ingestion of the compound.

MDMA intranasally ends up being like MDA but with too much physical stimulation to enjoy the overwhelming sensual sensations.

thanks for that link BT.. i been looking for that thread for about 3 days, lol 8)

i agree with you guys on snorting mdma, isnt very effective for me at all. i much prefer droppin them.

peace out

I'm a fairly regular user and have been for a while now and have a very mixed group of friends who drop about as regularly as me.. we've each developed varying tolerances depending on our size, dietary habits and a million other things but we all agree that if you need to double drop to feel anything, you need a break! and if u don't need to double drop, but you're going to anyway then you're unneccessarily putting yourself at risk

so if these 2 girls have zero tolerance as you say then why in gods name do they want or need to double drop? last time I saw someone with very little to no tolerance double drop he was so munted he sat in a dark corner holding himself for nearly 2hrs before he could even talk to us and doesn't remember much of the rave we were at. Needless to say it's not something he's done again