Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Girlfriends birthday, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
never underestimate the value of being naked, and wrapped in a ribbon.....

its worked a treat most times......

except for the time her parents were around for surprise birthday dinner....

up all night said:
I would much prefer an experience than an actual present [unless there is something she really, really wanted]

see.....

girls DO want anal sex.....

;)

I'm going swimming with Dolphins for my birthday...Mr Samadhi has organised it for me :) I"m in Brisbane though...

LMFAO :), I know exactly what I am going to do for her birthday thanks to everyone here, HOT ANAL SEX!!! why didn't I think of that? actually I have decided on "up all nights' idea of a nice picnic and "linusSL"s idea of jewellery.

Sorry nickyJ, I plan on going to dreamscape without the missus this year (more fun that way ;) ), and thanks for offering to root her bum for me, you are a true friend :p.

I wonder what Freud would say about all these BLers and their anal fascination ;)

i want to close this thread, but it makes me laugh too much :D

/end totally biased moderating

(oh: anal sex is definitely the way too.)

linusSL said:
jewellrey, always jewellrey. You can't go wrong with little shiny rocks, women are like voracious raptors that would kill every man in the world for just one more glittery shiny pieceof metal or stone.

not all women are this shallow.

you can't go wrong with jewellery. Last year i got my g/friend a bracelet and for something different a parasol. She really liked the idea of the parasol. But she is really girly.

I'm still saying go with anal sex

:D

And this needs to go into Best of bluelight when it's (finally) over.. Turning from what present to buy into anal sex smoothly in one post = GREAT

my innerself said:

Sorry nickyJ, I plan on going to dreamscape without the missus this year (more fun that way ;) ), and thanks for offering to root her bum for me, you are a true friend :p.

Any time bro! ;):)

doofqueen said:
not all women are this shallow.

exactly....

some just enjoy the good meanings behing a good hard fuck up the ass.....

/end anal sex jokes from muzby.....

MoeBro said:
You'll have $250-300 left over if you give her some anal sex

hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh far out - MoeBro; we need to go out on the piss one night.....

keystroke said:
hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh far out - MoeBro; we need to go out on the piss one night.....

if you do, wear gumboots....

trust me....

;)

well, i can now say with authority that a swim with dolphins at Seaworld has been one of the best experiences of my life, to date. They are truely amazing creatures, they are so trusting... their skin is so soft and they are absolutely adorable.

This experience is not just for "girls" either. Anyone who has an interest in our mammalian friends should do this. Being that close to them, seeing how they swim and communicate with eachother is awe-inspiring. :)

keystroke said:

any time %)

I'd follow muzby's advice too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.