• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Girlfriend takes too many pills

The combo she is doing is fine, I on rare occasions use amphetamine with clonazepam. Not for anxiety (amphetamine relieve my anxiety) but for the way clonazepam makes you more relax. Usually use it when I am a little Tweak.

Back to your girlfriend, she is been a real asshole, she need to get here own script men. I don't share my amphetamines, only on very few occasions with very close friends. She need to find a way to provide for her habit.

And definitely should be sold at Walmart!

Tell her to go to a Doctor and get her own script. Or come back from your Doctor next time and tell her that you got cut off.

Right now the situation is not healthy emotionally (it's building resentment) or physically (for obv reasons if she's staying up 48h at a time) and it's going to get a lot worse for her pretty much no matter what if she keeps popping your scripts like candy.
Thanks man, you're right it is building resentment but I hadn't thought of that until I read this

. Since I've posted this last night we both have been to sleep and this morning she has asked for Adderall twice. Each time I said no. However, I've also not taken any today to prove my point and kind of 'be on her level' type thing.

She was a little butt hurt after hearing the second no so I left to do some things. since I've been back she's been great. Playing with my daughter, being normal etc.

I guess I just have to stay steady on my answer! And I agree, she needs her own script but more than that she needs a benzo because of her terrible GAD, but alas she won't make an appointment 🙄

adderall + GAD = terrible idea. Only give her benzos as needed for legit terrible anxiety and urge her to get her own scripts.

Tolerance. She’s throwing them back of course she’s gonna go through more... have you communicated your worries to her? In my relationship we’re both users. But god damn without communication we would fall apart. It’s just like any other issue, it has to be talked through.
in my opinion I would be cautious of the path she’s going down. I hope you can talk to her withoutaccidentally coming off as hypocritical or judgmental. Thats just my 2 cents for what it’s worth

Tolerance. She’s throwing them back of course she’s gonna go through more... have you communicated your worries to her? In my relationship we’re both users. But god damn without communication we would fall apart. It’s just like any other issue, it has to be talked through.
in my opinion I would be cautious of the path she’s going down. I hope you can talk to her withoutaccidentally coming off as hypocritical or judgmental. Thats just my 2 cents for what it’s worth
Also I would not cut her off or threaten her just yet...

Sorry but reading this thread was so funny. How is she doing? The addy isn't really that much of an issue, but she might become dependent on benzos mentally after some time if not already. Obviously she wouldn't have to worry about withdrawals, but there is noticable rebound anxiety imo from using it days in a row.

maybe you should go out and buy her some rather than post about her taking your medication... do you love her or the drugs don't be selfish or you'll turn into a shellfish.

we've all partaken in enjoying somthing or needing from someone elses things, whether we shouldve in the first place or not, now go crush a couple of those orange beasts, pour some mountain dew into a water pitcher, put the crushed meds into it, and now stir until you're satisfied it is an adderall pitcher, and pour yourself and her a good beverage.

maybe you should go out and buy her some rather than post about her taking your medication... do you love her or the drugs don't be selfish or you'll turn into a shellfish.

Drugs over bitches.

In all seriousness though the way she's acting is a pisstake. It's his meds and she is telling him not to take them so she can have them all for herself. She is the one being selfish if anything.

Sharing is caring etc but if my girl started demanding she have my scripted meds and I should stop taking them so she had more for herself I'd tell her to fuck off. I am fine sharing a bit here and there but come on. At that point she needs to get her own script if she wants to keep using.

Drugs over bitches.

In all seriousness though the way she's acting is a pisstake. It's his meds and she is telling him not to take them so she can have them all for herself. She is the one being selfish if anything.

Sharing is caring etc but if my girl started demanding she have my scripted meds and I should stop taking them so she had more for herself I'd tell her to fuck off. I am fine sharing a bit here and there but come on. At that point she needs to get her own script if she wants to keep using.
it's alright wilson, if you ever turn into a shellfish i'd gladly pick you up off the beach and put you into my display case, you'd still be a beautiful shellfish ;) i unno i'm too good natured i guess fr example, i've given my pain meds up to my mom several times and given her weeks worth when she's overdid it with her own a few times, gone out to buy her methadone/whatever for methadone etc, i've given pain meds to friends when they've gotten injured or were sick and needed them because one day i met this girl named karma, while seemingly good natured, she could certainly appear out of nowhere when you're about to go to work and a snow truck drives by, and then you look to the parking lot you just shoveled and karma's waving at you standing atop that 5ft high mountain of snow infront of your car, but then she can also appear when you[re on the last bag of coke and your neighbor stops by to say hi, and suddenly karma's there to save your ass, because he pulls out an 8 ball and asks you for a spoon and leaves me with a half-spoon full of coke give and take ya know :)

it's alright wilson, if you ever turn into a shellfish i'd gladly pick you up off the beach and put you into my display case, you'd still be a beautiful shellfish ;) i unno i'm too good natured i guess fr example, i've given my pain meds up to my mom several times and given her weeks worth when she's overdid it with her own a few times, gone out to buy her methadone/whatever for methadone etc, i've given pain meds to friends when they've gotten injured or were sick and needed them because one day i met this girl named karma, while seemingly good natured, she could certainly appear out of nowhere when you're about to go to work and a snow truck drives by, and then you look to the parking lot you just shoveled and karma's waving at you standing atop that 5ft high mountain of snow infront of your car, but then she can also appear when you[re on the last bag of coke and your neighbor stops by to say hi, and suddenly karma's there to save your ass, because he pulls out an 8 ball and asks you for a spoon and leaves me with a half-spoon full of coke give and take ya know :)

Mate I understand all of that and agree with you. I like to think I am kind to fellow druggies. Doing stuff like sharing pain meds to your own mother who presumably needs them is a kind act. I have given pain pills to a homeless bloke I'm friendly with because he didn't get enough money for smack and I said here these will stop you rattling tonight. When my girlfriend was at uni I gave her my ADHD meds frequently to help her with her coursework or exams. A good mate of mine has social anxiety and I'll give him benzos if he feels he needs them, but I won't push anything on him either, just if he asks he knows I'll help him out.

But there's a difference between sharing the odd bit here and there to help someone out, and someone blatantly taking advantage of your kindness by taking all your meds for themselves. As soon as the line is crossed and someone is trying to take advantage, that is when my kindness ends.

Mate I understand all of that and agree with you. I like to think I am kind to fellow druggies. Doing stuff like sharing pain meds to your own mother who presumably needs them is a kind act. I have given pain pills to a homeless bloke I'm friendly with because he didn't get enough money for smack and I said here these will stop you rattling tonight. When my girlfriend was at uni I gave her my ADHD meds frequently to help her with her coursework or exams. A good mate of mine has social anxiety and I'll give him benzos if he feels he needs them, but I won't push anything on him either, just if he asks he knows I'll help him out.

But there's a difference between sharing the odd bit here and there to help someone out, and someone blatantly taking advantage of your kindness by taking all your meds for themselves. As soon as the line is crossed and someone is trying to take advantage, that is when my kindness ends.
im with ya =p i suppose i wouldn't like a morphine monster yumming up my goodies i'd rally the peasants to run it out of town pretty quick

ps. @Wilson Wilson if you thought by being my shellfish was anything bad, you'd infact be my very favourite item to display, i might even charge guests a toll for a quick glance,

At least you know she's not cheating because she's dependent on you for more multiple things :cool: She wouldn't dare defy her addy and benzos resource. Terrible take on it

Sorry but reading this thread was so funny. How is she doing? The addy isn't really that much of an issue, but she might become dependent on benzos mentally after some time if not already. Obviously she wouldn't have to worry about withdrawals, but there is noticable rebound anxiety imo from using it days in a row.
I worked out a deal with her that if she gave me 2 Phentermine I'd give her two Adderall. So she got some from her mom and we went out to eat and then went to a friends birthday and had a good night.

Before that I gave her two benzos on "the house" she took one and took the other today.

Otherwise I've pretty much established that I'm going to stop giving her so much. when I first get my script, we both take a shit ton together and have a couple nights of speeding, I plan to continue that

we've all partaken in enjoying somthing or needing from someone elses things, whether we shouldve in the first place or not, now go crush a couple of those orange beasts, pour some mountain dew into a water pitcher, put the crushed meds into it, and now stir until you're satisfied it is an adderall pitcher, and pour yourself and her a good beverage.
when I voice to her my opinions and my needs for the medicine, she pays no mind to me. That is the reason why I don't go do favors for her. I have told her this like I will tell you, she is paying absolutely no mind to what I am saying when I tell her I need my medication which is indictive of not giving a fuck about my needs. She will continue to ask and beg for them anyway at random points throughout the day.

Even when I tell her that my nighttime anxiety will shoot me out of bed sometimes up to 10 times a night when I don't have my Klonopin, she acts like that statement was never spoken.

The good news is she is now on insurance and I am getting her hooked up with a doctor.

I do however like that mountain dew and adderal suggestion.. This might be something I will have to try

At least you know she's not cheating because she's dependent on you for more multiple things :cool: She wouldn't dare defy her addy and benzos resource. Terrible take on it
I've gotten to the point in my life where if a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat. When I catch her, I'll kick her to the curb. If I have no reason to suspect it, I don't. We get along pretty good

Yeah the stim-benzo wave can be one you surf for a very very long time before crashing down on the reef... but you can surf it very very very long and still get away with it. The devil's own speedball !

Yeah the stim-benzo wave can be one you surf for a very very long time before crashing down on the reef... but you can surf it very very very long and still get away with it. The devil's own speedball !
What is the idea? To take a stim and immediately take a benzo? I want to try this out. She usually will take an Adderall and take a benzo about an hour later