• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend, Not supporting me making my music.

You can tell her fine i wont do music and keep on doing sexy time with her.
otherwise you will be enpty, do your music in the meantime find a girlfriend to replace the old girlfriend. Thats how music producers roll

Unfortunately music as a hobbie is good thing but don’t expect to make a living out of it as only a few make it into music industry.

Don't say stuff like this. Do you think all artists make money? No. There are 15 people in this world who support themselves from the music industry.

====================================================/////////////

Dr. Dre ¦ ¦ 950$ Mil. I think 1/5 half billion now.
Taylor Swift ¦ ¦ 825$ Mil.
Beyonce ¦ ¦ 685$ Mil.
Lady Gaga ¦ ¦ 500$ Mil.
Jay-Z ¦ ¦ 560$ Mil.
diddy ( Puff Daddy ) ¦ ¦ 605$ Mil.
Elton John ¦ ¦ 565$ Mil.
U2 ¦ ¦ 675$ Mil.
Katy Perry ¦ ¦ 530$ Mil.
Paul McCartney ¦ ¦ 535$ Mil.

================================================//////////////////

So you see, these 10 people don't care for tomorrow. Even though money's only a distraction from sadness, they can do whatever they wish to. Money means power, you like it or not. This is how the world was built. With currency. Previous civilizations used to trade/exchange items for items. That was their currency. Now, we built our modern dystopia and we invented this paper thing called ''Dollar, Euros, Pounds, Rupiah'' so on. In order to make music, you need to make money. You can't do one without one. Even with the current technology, a simple software on your Computer/Phone not enough. You need samples. Or let's say, you want to make other genres. I've always found these type of argument funny in some way or another. In some circumstances, for e.g > Let's say you are introverted, you know how to use Ableton's secrets. You mastered the skills. Let's say you only have a simple 303 and a synthesizer. So you can adjust snares/kick, make that ''Big-room'' sound when your track's not enough. So you see, it doesn't always comes to money, it comes to brain. If you know your environment, you know your ways in & out. Let's say you write, either poems or lyrics. On the other side, books aren't that expensive nowadays. Nowadays also there's not many people haunting the libraries but let's not derail. Let's say you done your book, you now ready to publish. Well, not ready. There's this side.. > The rise of self-publishing, cover design cost, editor cost, formatting cost, book promotion cost, cost of publishing an audiobook and additional publishing tools. You can publish a book for less than 800$. Passion you see, that's what you need. For everything you wanna do, you need passion and a bit of warmth madness. So I call.

Does OP mean "financially support" as in work 3 jobs and sacrifice things she might want to make music or what s the deal?

It's one thing to not support artists or rate their work but it's another if there's a mismatch in means.

Hope you work it out .

OP doesn't expand on this and he seems to be over the relationship anyway.

I've spoke with OP through P.M's, yesterday I think. When you say 3 jobs, you say a lot. You say that you have a big family, that none of them works aside from OP or let's say ''X''. You say that you have mortgage, you basically say ''Hell on Earth''. I don't want yet to disclosure any potential risks, if OP doesn't want to expand further on this, we might as well end this here. But I say this.. the situation itself isn't that bad, not bad at all. Just your typical confusion

when you are 40 its gonna be different but you are still in the age range currently so make the most of your life chances and dreams

yep, priorities change more often than people do, gotta capitalize on whatever potential you got while the doors of opportunity are open.

This is actually really good advice, try to understand where she is coming from and have a compassionate conversation about needs, desires and the future, both about what you want AND what she wants. You can't enjoy a relationship on a 1 way street, that is so true.

is there really room for compromise with someone who expects you not to have any life outside of them? we all have hopes and dreams and goals that are just our own and someone who hasn't yet internalized that probably isn't going to have an epiphany about their behaviour from a compassionate conversation...

is there really room for compromise with someone who expects you not to have any life outside of them?
...yes... you put YOUR foot down and tell THEM THEY HAVE TO GET A LIFE TOO.

It's that simple. I don't want to cage a free bird and if you're letting someone else cage you then you're not really a free bird.

Dig?

If that's the last step you gotta make to be a free bird, do it, and have fun with life.

Don't say stuff like this. Do you think all artists make money? No. There are 15 people in this world who support themselves from the music industry.

====================================================/////////////

Dr. Dre ¦ ¦ 950$ Mil. I think 1/5 half billion now.
Taylor Swift ¦ ¦ 825$ Mil.
Beyonce ¦ ¦ 685$ Mil.
Lady Gaga ¦ ¦ 500$ Mil.
Jay-Z ¦ ¦ 560$ Mil.
diddy ( Puff Daddy ) ¦ ¦ 605$ Mil.
Elton John ¦ ¦ 565$ Mil.
U2 ¦ ¦ 675$ Mil.
Katy Perry ¦ ¦ 530$ Mil.
Paul McCartney ¦ ¦ 535$ Mil.

================================================//////////////////

So you see, these 10 people don't care for tomorrow. Even though money's only a distraction from sadness, they can do whatever they wish to. Money means power, you like it or not. This is how the world was built. With currency. Previous civilizations used to trade/exchange items for items. That was their currency. Now, we built our modern dystopia and we invented this paper thing called ''Dollar, Euros, Pounds, Rupiah'' so on. In order to make music, you need to make money. You can't do one without one. Even with the current technology, a simple software on your Computer/Phone not enough. You need samples. Or let's say, you want to make other genres. I've always found these type of argument funny in some way or another. In some circumstances, for e.g > Let's say you are introverted, you know how to use Ableton's secrets. You mastered the skills. Let's say you only have a simple 303 and a synthesizer. So you can adjust snares/kick, make that ''Big-room'' sound when your track's not enough. So you see, it doesn't always comes to money, it comes to brain. If you know your environment, you know your ways in & out. Let's say you write, either poems or lyrics. On the other side, books aren't that expensive nowadays. Nowadays also there's not many people haunting the libraries but let's not derail. Let's say you done your book, you now ready to publish. Well, not ready. There's this side.. > The rise of self-publishing, cover design cost, editor cost, formatting cost, book promotion cost, cost of publishing an audiobook and additional publishing tools. You can publish a book for less than 800$. Passion you see, that's what you need. For everything you wanna do, you need passion and a bit of warmth madness. So I call.
GOLD.

...yes... you put YOUR foot down and tell THEM THEY HAVE TO GET A LIFE TOO.

It's that simple. I don't want to cage a free bird and if you're letting someone else cage you then you're not really a free bird.

Dig?

If that's the last step you gotta make to be a free bird, do it, and have fun with life.

She already decided that he was going to be her life/project/hobby so telling her to find something else to do is pretty much a rejection either way

She already decided that he was going to be her life/project/hobby so telling her to find something else to do is pretty much a rejection either way
You have to bring each other up and if they're bringing you down it's up to you to leave them.

I think that if you're with someone you should put the effort into inspiring them, trying to get them to see the light, etc. But how long you should stick around is another discussion and I don't have that answer LOL.

Fair point though, thujone, I totally get that side of it too.

right. so sad that it had to end and so
badly.
i wish both of you the best of wish's
on your ways.
💔💔 💛

i don't know what happens, bit it does. ♡

i am sure that wasn't helpful enough,
those who get help, are those who help
each other out.

key word might be 'band' helloooooooooh.

but who really can tell ☹😎

you'll all be just fine.