• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome Girlfriend mad I can't read her mind when she wants sex?

What ever happened to your partner, male or female just dragging your ass to the bedroom when they get home, no words, hints, nothing. Just taking your partner to the room, kitchen, lounge, tv room and just throwing them down and having mind blowing sex?

What ever happened to your partner, male or female just dragging your ass to the bedroom when they get home, no words, hints, nothing. Just taking your partner to the room, kitchen, lounge, tv room and just throwing them down and having mind blowing sex?
Kids usually 🤣

I've had a girl do this a few times , I think it's more on the guy to get home and pick your girl up and do this. After a night of drinking I'll come home to this sometimes :p

I've had a girl do this a few times , I think it's more on the guy to get home and pick your girl up and do this. After a night of drinking I'll come home to this sometimes :p
I use to be in a relationship with this awesome chick, everything you would want and she was a nympho too. We use to have spontaneous sex everytime, everywhere and at the weirdedst and most wackiest places ever. Even got my entry to the high miles club with her when we flew to Orlando, Florida for a vaca. And there we had Sex at Universal, Epcot theme park while they had this awesome fireworks show, anyhow think you get the picture. She was a dime in a million if not times another million.

So it is possible no matter the age or what not, all it ever come down to me was communication from the get go and then taking it from there ;) or giving it :D but think you know what im saying.

Off topic: you Americans have some awesome theme parks and chowing places. Wish i was there longer. But did most off the theme parks around there. And the general site seeing. But next time it will be me on my Ace, no holds bar.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

just hit on her all day every day till she finally say no, and she will say no. then let her come to you next time she wants it. chess not checkers

Nahhh, you know what they want? Who has it bigger who shakes it better and thick as a beer can. Your gf sounds childish.

She's lying to you because she doesn't want it.

Break up with her and find a girl who really wants your dick. It's a waste of your time and hers and she is playing you for whatever she's getting out of "it".

I don't read those signals well at all. If they want it they're going to be direct, you'll know and they'll be grabbing at your dick.

100%.

P.S. anyone who thinks this is "misogynistic" of me... fuck that. If a guy treated me that way he'd be out with yesterday's garbage the next morning after I wake up and I'd have someone who really wants it lined up. You won't be young and hot and horny forever live it up, don't let someone without a sex drive waste your time.

If she doesn't want it she can be single and not have any sex and it shouldn't fuck with her sense of well being. If she wants it she can try with someone more patient than you. If "he" exists, lol.

She's along for the ride, man. If she doesn't want to for a valid reason she should be communicating that. If she can't it's her loss.

If you won't move on she will keep playing you. It's what I'd do if I was milking the situation (AND TRUST ME I KNOW HOW TO MILK A SITUATION). Don't hate the players hate the game, get someone who is worth your time.

JUST MY 2c

Don't have to live life the way I do in the fast lane. Take your time, sleep on it if you want. I wouldn't.

If they don't want to fuck that's fine but they better be buying me a meal, because I have a sex drive and if I'm providing I'm getting something out of it. JUST SAYING. I'm SO SORRY if that offends anyone here.
the Capt H. posting 5 years was a COMPLETELY different person to the one whose posting now. Every all good bud?

That captain heroin sold his account long ago, some guy named gangar bought it i believe
lol he offered me less than $1000

I could earn that fucking one person in one hour if I wanted to

and he's all like LOL BUY UR ACCT? no haha

I fully agree with this reply. Make her beg for it, could totally renew the relationship sexually.