• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome Girlfriend mad I can't read her mind when she wants sex?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
This is just a rant...

Just got in a fight with my long time girlfriend because she fell asleep at 10 pm on a Saturday and we hadn't had sex yet between 5 pm - 10 pm after she got home from work.

Maybe once in 4 years has she taken the initiative to start sexual activty.

I have ALWAYS been the one who has to engage the sex. I'm not complaining, she basically never has said NO to sex. Only maybe 2-3 times in 4 years... but....

How can she get mad at me for not knowing she is horny? How is it my job to know the exact time she wants my dick in her with no signal, no sign, why is it my job to just fuck her daily without knowing she wants it?

It is just frustrating to get yelled at for not fucking her and she says "im not interested" ... I've been with her 5 hours since she got out of work, 1 hour went to dinner, we watched a movie....

How the fuck can a man know without any hint or sign his girl wants to get banged out? like wtf? why is this my fault.... just venting and upset about this.

I hated coming onto my ex incase he said no, he said he'll never say no so just come onto him, but he was a bit of a bastard and I felt unwanted half the time as he was a coke head,

He didn't want cuddled much etc so I felt I couldn't show him I wanted him as it would make him want me less, funny thing is the more he was distant the less I needed him till one day I dumped his ass and he came crawling back,

I did this a few times because he won't give up coke till one day he did and he turned into a real clingy control freak who wouldn't leave me alone, was obsessed with me and as if I was his new drug of choice it pushed me away, he gave me the ick and we are no longer together

Look woman are fucked up in the head right,
We all are more alike than most woman want to admit

She wants you to want her, that makes her feel wanted, some woman will not come onto you even if horny

This is just a rant...

Just got in a fight with my long time girlfriend because she fell asleep at 10 pm on a Saturday and we hadn't had sex yet between 5 pm - 10 pm after she got home from work.

Maybe once in 4 years has she taken the initiative to start sexual activty.

I have ALWAYS been the one who has to engage the sex. I'm not complaining, she basically never has said NO to sex. Only maybe 2-3 times in 4 years... but....

How can she get mad at me for not knowing she is horny? How is it my job to know the exact time she wants my dick in her with no signal, no sign, why is it my job to just fuck her daily without knowing she wants it?

It is just frustrating to get yelled at for not fucking her and she says "im not interested" ... I've been with her 5 hours since she got out of work, 1 hour went to dinner, we watched a movie....

How the fuck can a man know without any hint or sign his girl wants to get banged out? like wtf? why is this my fault.... just venting and upset about this.

She's being an idiot. Sorry/not sorry.

What about just speaking to her about it. Telling her when she wants sex to give you some signal so that you know. Maybe she doesn’t feel confident coming on to you, you’re going to have to make an effort to reward her for the times she makes moves and shows initiative in starting up foreplay etc. Talk it out with her and see if it helps. Be honest and work through it.

She's lying to you because she doesn't want it.

Break up with her and find a girl who really wants your dick. It's a waste of your time and hers and she is playing you for whatever she's getting out of "it".

I don't read those signals well at all. If they want it they're going to be direct, you'll know and they'll be grabbing at your dick.

100%.

P.S. anyone who thinks this is "misogynistic" of me... fuck that. If a guy treated me that way he'd be out with yesterday's garbage the next morning after I wake up and I'd have someone who really wants it lined up. You won't be young and hot and horny forever live it up, don't let someone without a sex drive waste your time.

If she doesn't want it she can be single and not have any sex and it shouldn't fuck with her sense of well being. If she wants it she can try with someone more patient than you. If "he" exists, lol.

I've been with her 5 hours since she got out of work, 1 hour went to dinner, we watched a movie....
She's along for the ride, man. If she doesn't want to for a valid reason she should be communicating that. If she can't it's her loss.

If you won't move on she will keep playing you. It's what I'd do if I was milking the situation (AND TRUST ME I KNOW HOW TO MILK A SITUATION). Don't hate the players hate the game, get someone who is worth your time.

JUST MY 2c

Don't have to live life the way I do in the fast lane. Take your time, sleep on it if you want. I wouldn't.

If they don't want to fuck that's fine but they better be buying me a meal, because I have a sex drive and if I'm providing I'm getting something out of it. JUST SAYING. I'm SO SORRY if that offends anyone here.

Last edited:
I think this is less about the fact that she is turned on and more about her wanting you to lust after her. She may have insecurities, and you initiating sex reinforces the idea that she is still sexy and desirable to you. It is a bit childish, there needs to be give and take with every relationship

She's lying to you because she doesn't want it.

Break up with her and find a girl who really wants your dick. It's a waste of your time and hers and she is playing you for whatever she's getting out of "it".

I don't read those signals well at all. If they want it they're going to be direct, you'll know and they'll be grabbing at your dick.

100%.

P.S. anyone who thinks this is "misogynistic" of me... fuck that. If a guy treated me that way he'd be out with yesterday's garbage the next morning after I wake up and I'd have someone who really wants it lined up. You won't be young and hot and horny forever live it up, don't let someone without a sex drive waste your time.

If she doesn't want it she can be single and not have any sex and it shouldn't fuck with her sense of well being. If she wants it she can try with someone more patient than you. If "he" exists, lol.

She's along for the ride, man. If she doesn't want to for a valid reason she should be communicating that. If she can't it's her loss.

If you won't move on she will keep playing you. It's what I'd do if I was milking the situation (AND TRUST ME I KNOW HOW TO MILK A SITUATION). Don't hate the players hate the game, get someone who is worth your time.

JUST MY 2c

Don't have to live life the way I do in the fast lane. Take your time, sleep on it if you want. I wouldn't.

If they don't want to fuck that's fine but they better be buying me a meal, because I have a sex drive and if I'm providing I'm getting something out of it. JUST SAYING. I'm SO SORRY if that offends anyone here.

Interesting points, you could be right I'm not sure. We'll have to see how the next few weeks play out

I think this is less about the fact that she is turned on and more about her wanting you to lust after her. She may have insecurities, and you initiating sex reinforces the idea that she is still sexy and desirable to you. It is a bit childish, there needs to be give and take with every relationship

yeah this concept makes sense to me, but I do agree it would be nice if she would just go for gold 😂

yeah this concept makes sense to me, but I do agree it would be nice if she would just go for gold 😂
Tie her up, blindfold her and tease her until she is losing her mind. When you think she can't take it anymore, take off her blindfold and tease her lips with the head of your cock, slowly masturbating in front of her. Make her beg for you, knock her down a peg

Interesting points, you could be right I'm not sure. We'll have to see how the next few weeks play out
FEW WEEKS? Oh man I'd bail NOW. Why wait? You'll just put the break up off even longer.

Again don't do what I'm saying it's just... my internal dialogue and I do apologize if I'm at all coming across as offensive I promise I'm not TRYING for that at all.

The only time a female doesnt want sex is when she's withholding it to punish you, and even then they want it, theyre just vindictive enough to holdout.