• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend/Best Friend - I really don't know what to do!

I'm male.
Have you tried writing out a "pros and cons" list for both these people? You say you love your girlfriend ... I guess you can love two people at the same time. I think the honest thing to do would be not to cheat on your GF. Don't make out with this guy. How would you feel if you found your GF was fooling around with other people behind your back? Btw, I'm not judging you. I just think you need to decide between the two.

Have you tried writing out a "pros and cons" list for both these people? You say you love your girlfriend ... I guess you can love two people at the same time. I think the honest thing to do would be not to cheat on your GF. Don't make out with this guy. How would you feel if you found your GF was fooling around with other people behind your back? Btw, I'm not judging you. I just think you need to decide between the two.

I think the situation has resolved itself now. They both understand that I decided not to decide. Girlfriend actually thinks it's hot watching me and best friend make out. But she wouldn't be okay if we were sexually involved (but were aren't). My best friend is just relieved I don't hate him for being attracted to me. When we kissed he said it was the greatest moment of his life.
I'm really glad things seem to be alright with us all. A big part of me would die inside if either one of them was not in my life anymore.

That doesn't seem like a feasible situation for long. If your girlfriend thinks it's so hot that you made out with him, why was she acting all pissy and freezing him out in the first place?

I don't think she's that cool with it deep down and maybe she's just trying to smooth things over right now, but what do I know? I just know I wouldn't tolerate that love triangle one bit.

I think I'm not going to date either of them. I'd rather be just-close-friends both of them than be in a relationship with one and drifting out of touch with the other.
I'm not the type of person that's really into sex anyway. I'm all about the romance and very-close-friendship side of things.
This way we can all still hang out together and do all the things we do now (like sleeping in the same bed spooning, holding hands etc) but keep it strictly platonic so nobody feels left out or cheated on.
If in the future one of them ends up in a relationship, maybe then I'll date the other.

I definitely love my girlfriend, she is awesome...but I think I'm in love with my (gay) best friend.
I feel extremely confused/conflicted about what to do.
I haven't gone as far as sex yet, but have made out with both of them several times.
Any advice?
Based on what you wrote about yourself you are bisexual. Do both people know about each other and how you feel about them?