Girl accidentally takes Enclomiphene

Phobos

Bluelighter
As title says, a friend of mine mistakenly took Enclomiphene this morning, a 12.5mg dose, so that should equal the Estrogen blocking effect of 25mg regular Clomiphene.
Not sure if if that matters, her period finished yesterday.
Is she likely to experience any trouble because of this?

Nope. Gotta tell the fuck buddies to stay out of your stuff bro

She had just woken up and was reaching for her Ostarine in the PED cabinet.

Shit I’m actually surprised to say that I’ve never dated a chick running PEDs...need to get on that level haha

Ya well she's definitely not Average Jane.
I had to dissuade her from combining Speed with Ostarine for faster weight loss, her plan was to take both daily for 4 weeks.
I suggested that was a bit extreme.

I had to dissuade her from combining Speed with Ostarine for faster weight loss, her plan was to take both daily for 4 weeks.

Damn, I wonder what kind of cut you could get on that. How dangerous would it really be? I've been doing ECA on and off on top of Wellbutrin but I'm trying to really kick things into high gear, been looking at adding something like ostarine or DNP, if I can't get prescribed (or source) something like Phentermine. I gained a shit ton of weight after spending a month in-patient earlier this year that I'm still trying to get rid of.

Ya well she's definitely not Average Jane.
I suggested that was a bit extreme.

Lol, lucky you. I know many a man who'd fight you for someone that interested in their training and physique ;)

Don't get near DNP man, there are so many risks involved, even if you manage do dose appropriately and not die of a DNP overdose, there are other risks such as developing cataracts.
It is a very extreme drug, whole another class compared to steroids and stims.
ECA or Amphetamine and Ostarine are a great combo, just don't do it for more than 3 weeks maybe 4.
Run some low dose Aromasin or Nolvadex with the Ostarine, I almost completely avoid the lowered test production doing it and recover much faster.

Don't get near DNP man, there are so many risks involved, even if you manage do dose appropriately and not die of a DNP overdose, there are other risks such as developing cataracts.
It is a very extreme drug, whole another class compared to steroids and stims.

So I've heard, I probably will avoid it. Still not entirely opposed to fenphen, although my mom knew someone personally who died of it, I feel like it can be used safely. I really need more of an anorectic, since my problems are mostly down to appetite and BED (and not being able to purge since I'm on Wellbutrin), the thermogenic/calorie burning properties are kind of second.

Run some low dose Aromasin or Nolvadex with the Ostarine, I almost completely avoid the lowered test production doing it and recover much faster.

Pertinent, but not really a concern for me. After doing some research I'll probably end up going with Ostarine + some sort of stimulant. I've got to switch off of ECA, I've been pushing my legal limit for purchasing ephedrine and I'm not trying to end up on any lists lol

So I've heard, I probably will avoid it. Still not entirely opposed to fenphen, although my mom knew someone personally who died of it, I feel like it can be used safely. I really need more of an anorectic, since my problems are mostly down to appetite and BED (and not being able to purge since I'm on Wellbutrin), the thermogenic/calorie burning properties are kind of second.

Pertinent, but not really a concern for me. After doing some research I'll probably end up going with Ostarine + some sort of stimulant. I've got to switch off of ECA, I've been pushing my legal limit for purchasing ephedrine and I'm not trying to end up on any lists lol
Amphetamines are generally very good anorectics at least for the first few weeks.
Past that you need to up the dose significantly and will likely get all the bad sides.
As you say you're not afraid of shutdown I guess you're a woman so yah you don't want to use Nolvadex or Aromasin.

From the 2 women taking Ostarine that I know, you can start from 10mg per day and slowly work your way up to 20 if you feel like it but you will gain muscle mass very quickly at 20 even with no exercise at all so keep that in mind, and since Ostarine acts on the Androgen Receptors in muscles your jaw muscles, traps, delts and outer quads will develop faster then the rest as they have more of those receptors.
What I am saying is that basically even though it won't develop your Adam's apple or change your genitalia's shape like steroids would, taking big doses for too long will give give you a physique that's unusual in women, although that would not be permanent.

Lol, lucky you. I know many a man who'd fight you for someone that interested in their training and physique ;)

This haha. I have to talk my girl into doing blow/speed half the time lmao

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Damn, I wonder what kind of cut you could get on that. How dangerous would it really be? I've been doing ECA on and off on top of Wellbutrin but I'm trying to really kick things into high gear, been looking at adding something like ostarine or DNP, if I can't get prescribed (or source) something like Phentermine. I gained a shit ton of weight after spending a month in-patient earlier this year that I'm still trying to get rid of.

Amphetamines really aren’t that big of a deal if you aren’t abusing the fuck out of them. I don’t think DNP is either at reasonable doses although I also can’t justify using it much anymore myself so I don’t.

Is Wellbutrin not crushing your appetite? I was on it last month and besides the fact it made me a fucking nut case, it probably has the best appetite reducing properties of any substance I’ve ever put in my body. Could eat 1000cal a day and be fine (220lb lean male).

I would think she would be fine since these medications were originally made for women with breast cancer, probably have less of an adverse effect than it does on men taking them to be honest

I would think she would be fine since these medications were originally made for women with breast cancer, probably have less of an adverse effect than it does on men taking them to be honest

Clomiphene is a fertility medicine (used to induce ovulation), it's Nolvadex that is used for breast cancer.
But yes, they are both SERMs, so they work in a similar way.

Clomiphene is a fertility medicine (used to induce ovulation), it's Nolvadex that is used for breast cancer.
But yes, they are both SERMs, so they work in a similar way.

Ah I did not know that, thank you.

and +1 to what Swim said, I need me a girl like that haha