Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G'in Out (GHB O.D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle - Believe what you want, personally, i think ur a fuckin idiot... As i didn't even think to walk over to the car, the chick i was with did, i just went with her... And to add to that, if we didn't rock up the chick may have well died.. Fucking cocksuckers always out to point a finger u fuckin loser poofters.. grow up

Whats your beef with doodle? Telling someone to grow up with a barrage of name calling doesn't do much for your arguement, especially when your flaming the wrong person ;)

As for the issue of GHB od, I know I'd rather be $1000 out of pocket rather than brain dead or worse. Better still if your using GHB your stupid not to have ambulance cover in my mind. I would not even be concerning myself with what the parent or police might think when the shit hits the fan. Health comes first. Call the ambulance worry about it later.

^ Ummm the way I read my own posts I was pretty much sticking up for you.

Whatever.

sorry doodle... but you are a bastard... you had no right to accuse him of making it all up! ;)

Thread cleaned

The discussion was starting to go WAY off-topic. Please consider what information is relevant, and what information is better left unsaid.

BigTrancer :)

Just like when you get heaps horny off a good bikkie... but worse... was pretty tripped out... Turned me right off G... not my drug of choice for a night out, prefer go the bikkies - least i have a good idea i wont drop, unless of course i get a bad one that i havn't tested or seen neone else use.

Zaineaol said:
Thats about as much of the story as i need to tell. But IMHO we should have called an Ambulance, but everyone was dead against it (being they all had drugs on them and whatever). I found this probably one of the most scary expieriences i've ever encountered... Knowing that a girls life or death situation is in "your" hands.

I'm still yet to find out wether the girl is ok or not, but i'm hoping all the best for her.

I know alot of you are probably going to flame me for this (U should have called an ambulance u fuckhead and the like) but please leave those comments in your head coz i really do no need shit like that right now.

Thanks and Party Safe
Zaineaol

It is true you should have called an ambulance but it is hard to try and do the right thing when everyone is against you. To go against the consensus is a brave act no noone is blaming you.

Soon, I hope, that the fear of calling an ambulance will be diminished against the fear or NOT. If the manslaughter prosecution proceeds against the Newcatle woman who refused to get an ambulance called for her husband (who later died) then it will set an interesting legal precedent about the responsibility people have for friends who are messed up.

So the next time you find yourself in this position, let everyone know that the ambos don't care about what they are up to they just want to help people. They won't call the cops unless the people at the scene threaten them or someone has been assaulted.

People who are honest with first aid, ambulance and medical staff will only help people and won't be judged or get in trouble unless they go out of their way to make trouble for themselves.

If worse comes to worse, just walk around the corner and call 000 yourself.

Thanks for at least thinking of doing the right thing. Most people don't even get that far.

Cheers,

Buck

Well.... i reply to what u have just said buck, i had another intersting scenario this sunday past, this time it was a friend of mine, she overdosed from 5mls (over a night - one 3ml charge then later a 2ml) wasn't as scary this time, i did call an ambulance, and went with her to hospital, really scared the shit out of me, but she's okay and i'm glad. although doing the taxi runner home was a cunt!

^^^ I hope you don't consider falling asleep on G to be an overdose requiring hospitalisation.
It puts an unnecessary burden on emergency wards when they're filled with people in a state that requires little more than a bit of time to come out of.
Remember, GHB is used specifically to get people to sleep in some countries.

And let me just add that GHB Farken r0x0rs!! I can't wait to G out tonight ;)

I think what a lot of people don't realise when they read something like this is that at the time our friend was baked.
Now no matter how many people say "I would have called an ambulance etc.", unless they were in exactly the same situation they have no right to comment.
Sure, that may seem like the right thing to do whilst sitting at your computer and it more than likely was but please be respectful to the decisions made.
:\

If in doubt call a bloody ambulance. Do you even care for people or are you better then them? THE PARAMEDICS DONT CARE what drugs you have in possesion, all they care about is identifying the substance that has caused the rukus and saving the persons life.

I think about it this way: how would you live with yourself if you didn't call an ambulance and they died? Being 'fucked up' might skew your priorities, but it doesn't excuse jepoardising a human life. Killing_Time, I do understand how it is when you're paranoid and wasted.... but now, with this information in your possession (about ambulance guys not calling cops), would you act differently now? Even if 10% of your brain is still present, it still retains those nuggets of information doesn't it?

Would the situation be different if it was your brother... your sister?

I won't take chances with my friends - or strangers - no matter what.

We had a thread in SLR recently about a girl who had alcohol poisoning so bad that she was begging her boyfriend to call an ambulance for her... she was vomiting all over the bathroom, blacking in and out, could hardly breathe... and he didn't because he was scared the ambulance guys would know he'd smoked pot, or given alcohol to a minor, or some stupid bullshit like that. It's too late when you've made the wrong decision and allowed someone to die. It happens. 90% of deaths because of drugs happen because people aren't hospitalised quickly enough.

Just fucking call an ambulance.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Killing_Time, I do understand how it is when you're paranoid and wasted.... but now, with this information in your possession (about ambulance guys not calling cops), would you act differently now?

Just for the records I would have called an ambulance, I was just trying to avoid bias and avoid saying "fuck dickhead shit, your friends are your friends" like the majority.
If you doubt what I just wrote we-read my post, there was no reference to what I would-have-done in such a circumstance
Friends-rock... hey... that's catchy, it's goin' to be added to the sig.
:)
PEACE

Fair enuff peeps, but it's true, in a distressing situation, it's not that simple, panic overcomes "brains" sometimes and people can't think right, just because we can sit here and say "i WOULD have called an ambulance" doesn't mean it's the truth! The second girl i helped and did call the ambo for is still with me now, kind of odd, i have some special bond with her, won't let me let her go, and she won't let me leave (tripped out)!.

Status
Not open for further replies.