Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G'in Out (GHB O.D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i had been curious bout g for a while now but after reading this n hearing bout my bf nearly oding on it i'm never touching the stuff. cheers.
pam

No worries pam, just stick to the bix, they tend to do the job, and don't make u look like a retard... although, an overdose on G is actually harder to acheive than cocaine, just the dosage/overdose ratio is higher and closer.... as is toxicity

Zaineaol said:
Well.... i reply to what u have just said buck, i had another intersting scenario this sunday past, this time it was a friend of mine, she overdosed from 5mls (over a night - one 3ml charge then later a 2ml) wasn't as scary this time, i did call an ambulance, and went with her to hospital, really scared the shit out of me, but she's okay and i'm glad. although doing the taxi runner home was a cunt!

wow.
5mls is not a very large dose to OD on. what does she weigh 30kgs or something?

by drplatypus.
Well done mate- you're a genius. See you soon!
rofl.

^^^^
He's probably talking about 5mls of dilute.

No worries pam, just stick to the bix, they tend to do the job, and don't make u look like a retard... although, an overdose on G is actually harder to acheive than cocaine, just the dosage/overdose ratio is higher and closer.... as is toxicity

This is one of the few occasions I believe that mis-information is a good thing. While it might be true that a fatal dose of 1,4B isn't as easy as you might think, don't go around telling people that it's safe as houses. It's better that people fear it, then get into this state of disregard for it's potency.

But if your too scared to try 1,4B then that's a good thing. I used to take it all the time, but I'm starting to rediscover my love for alcohol. It's much the same and much safer.

No, she weighs about 60kg, more than me, lol... and she's still here with me.... sleepin as we speak... scares me to think if i don't get away from her soon she's gonna end up as my girlfriend, or breaking my heart - kinda gettin attached. It's good to c stuff like this in my thread - Harm minimisation through fear! lol... not quite, but i know im scared of the evil shit! my mate was askin for a charge just as she dropped - also - whats the difference, diluted it becomes stronger??

I dont buy GHB unless it's in powder and i dilute my own ratio's, i cant seem to get powder anymore so i dont bother with 1,4bdo.. It's such a different feeling in comparison to GHB.

wouldn't know, G has never actually done nething for me on both occasions i've tried it...

Status
Not open for further replies.