• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GillyWin.....

Actually I wasn't close to gilly, i would have felt honoured to know her better, and am still saddend that she is no longer with us, i don't mind the questions at all, i work with her mum, and am friends with her mum so yeah its been tough, i was only lucky enough to meet her twice, but yeah i know enough to know how highly she thought of everyone here which im sure you all know

xxxxx

thanks for letting us know.

My best friend was recently placed there (last week), so i'll make sure i get two bunches of flowers next time.

maniia said:
thanks for letting us know.

My best friend was recently placed there (last week), so i'll make sure i get two bunches of flowers next time.

Sorry to hear :(

magpi said:
past a shop full of snow domes the other day
:(

yeah she loved those things..... she was buried with one with her which is just sweet i rekon

You know, I really never knew her - only read her threads and posts. But I must say, it has had such a personal impact on me. And I know I will never forget. I would appreciate any photos and anyone that could lay a flower on my behalf. She shouldn't, won't, ever be forgotten.

-T{H}R- said:
You know, I really never knew her - only read her threads and posts. But I must say, it has had such a personal impact on me. And I know I will never forget. I would appreciate any photos and anyone that could lay a flower on my behalf. She shouldn't, won't, ever be forgotten.

will post some photo's next week, and i will put some flowers on ur behalf on her birthday...she will never be forgotten xxxxxx

22th birthday so sad :-( I still have her mobile number in my fone cant bring myself to delete yet.
Cheers Foxygal

Just thought i'd let u know i wen't and took some photo's at her grave today, is it possible for me to send them to someone that has access to a scanner and who'd know how to post them on here for me? please pm if u can help as i havn't got access to a scanner atm, lots of love julie xoxo

I'm in Sydney and have a scanner if you want me to. I can then express post them back to you.

-T{H}R- said:
I'm in Sydney and have a scanner if you want me to. I can then express post them back to you.

Thanx heaps, if u could pm me ur address that would be lovely xxxx

Happy 22nd Birthday GillyWin!!

We miss you so very much. Wherever i say these words. Im sure you'll get the msg in some way. The memories will never be forgotten. <3 astro

thank you all for being such great friends to gilly, i have been truelly touched by all the kind words and condolences by you all.....im going to visit my girl soon, i will tell her you are remembering her today

^^^I didn't know Gilly that well, I guess the only time was an MSN chat about chicken. But it's great that yourself and other family members have signed up. I can't actually see any of my family members signing up to this forum. But it is a true testiment to Gilly's personality that she has so much support around her, both now and before.

Just remember that she clearly touched ALOT of people here, which is a great sign of your parenting. I know that sounds stupid, but there's alot of families out there that just don't have any "Internal Support".

Keep Smiling :D

"The girl with a smile which would light the room"

Happy Birthday Gillywin ...................... aka = Gilchrist

:)