• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GillyWin Appreciation Thread (plus happy 21st birthday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keystroke

Bluelighter
I used to hate MSN and never wanted to use it ever until this girl sent me a drunken PM......

and it's her 21st birthday today..... so I wish her all the best and hope she gets drunk as all hell....

but over all, I think you've made a definite impact in my life and I would think of you as a friend for life champion...... I'd definately be interested in knowing what other Bluelighters thought about you aswell.... other than "your hot".... ya know...

so who shares a definite friendship with this awesome girl.... well... now .... lady??

:D

i dont know ya, but happy birthday anyway chick :)

oh and your avatar is tres cool too!

Your HOT!!

Oh wait....i'm not meant to say that....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =D

All the best, and welcome to the big big world of Adulthood, hit it with a bang and hold on, its a bumpy ride. ;)

DJC*

enjoy the *cake* at your *party*

KEY----
cake = drugs
party = rave this weekend
-------

Jokes aside happy 21st GW, hope the gods see fit to bring us both to the Sunday Kings Park Meet.

Happy Birthday GillyWin.

I dont really know you but have a good one anyway

Happy 21st sweety...........and do I hear the sound of a relationship coming on?????

lol.

Could do a hell of a lot worse than Keystroker.

OMG Gilly is the bomb!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :):):D

I hope you have an AWESOME one :)

*puts on indian accent* Thank you come again ;)

happybir.gif

muchos happy birthday to you, dear gilly, but in the interests of fairness and the precedent i've already set a few times, i'ma have to close this. look, one last bump and it will still be seen by many.

any further birthday wishes can be pmed to her, of course, r posted in the birthday thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.