• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very upset one of my CPU’s has died a death this evening, taking out my graphics card and a stick of RAM with it.

Guess it’s time to upgrade after all.

6am

A nice and natural healthy bedtime for a casual Monday that was in no way even a tiny bit excessive at all, and neither was it strewn with like minded and not so like minded absolute loons. No that didn't happen at all at all

Woke up to one of my dogs snakebit today, hind paw

No idea what type, but venomous anyhow. Had the vet out, injections etc

We will see what the next few days have in store for the lil fucker

I hope he gets sorted.
Not looked round the yard to see what type of snake is about?
Identification is key afaik.

My one decided to escape his kennel last night and then decided to attack the postman delivering the paper in his van at 6am.

Last edited:
Aren't they legally required to specify the supposed dose of thc?

If it doesn't look legit...

To those of us still under the grip of prohibition, this is fuckin surreal...

Sickening isn't it.

Looking at the above, and compare and contrast to a harmless local over our way this week getting a stop-and-search and then arrested for under half a gram of (probably shit) weed. Ridiculous.

Gotta be aware though that UK drug possession sentencing is wayyy lighter than many places. Thankful for small mercies, kinda

To those of us still under the grip of prohibition, this is fuckin surreal...

Watch what you do, that could be some weird Chinese "Spice" K2 hybrid, those Chinese chemists are swines & anyone can print some colours on a package.
Jesus wept anyone remember a few years back that stuff called "Glass weed" / "Grit weed" what the fuck was that stuff, oh God if that doesn't cause lung cancer I will eat my own arm, watch what you get into man.

I said ages ago about my usual weed man, he passed me what I took to be a spliff & had a few drags, whatever it was hit me in a second & I spent the next 45 mins walking around the Tesco carpark totally fucked up trying to find the exit.

It sure wasn't THC/CBD like I know it, whatever I smoked was bloody EVIL & felt like a huge DXM dose.

Watch what you do, that could be some weird Chinese "Spice" K2 hybrid, those Chinese chemists are swines & anyone can print some colours on a package.
Jesus wept anyone remember a few years back that stuff called "Glass weed" / "Grit weed" what the fuck was that stuff, oh God if that doesn't cause lung cancer I will eat my own arm, watch what you get into man.

Nah, this stuff is Kosher mate. Been getting given quite a bit of this Cali stuff recently and although it's not quite as strong as the homegrown weed doing the rounds, it's cured to perfection. No harshness on the throat and tastes gorgeous.

Its being sold for £70 on the eighth. No way would I pay that, but when it's free...

I hope he gets sorted.
Not looked round the yard to see what type of snake is about?
Identification is key afaik.
It's a big, permaculture type yard, around half an acre.

We have 8 types of fruit trees, and vines, flowers, veggies etc along with ponds etc

There are definitely rat snakes, flying tree snakes, red necked Keelback that we have seen

Actually my kids have, I'm pretty sure, rescued the same red necked Keelback from this dog twice over recent months.

We don't kill snakes in my household

But anyhow, tough little fucker is a rescue who has so far beaten: parvo, distemper, tick bite fever, snake bites x 2 along with ugly mange, worms and other parasites

Lucky for him, he's fully vaccinated against stuff that he can he vacced against

Makes zero sense to import californian weed, with Netherlands and Belgium and Spain so much closer. All the packaging can be bought online so you can get charged 4x as much for uk grown stuff. Imo.

Last edited:
Makes zero sense to import californian weed, with Netherlands and Belgium and Spain so much closer. All the packaging can be bought online so you can get charged 4x as much for uk grown stuff. Imo.

That's a fair point mate, and I certainly wouldn't pay twice as much for weed just because it's in a fancy pack.

But it is top quality stuff, you can tell by the way it's been cured to perfection.

I'm sure it's well cured, they wouldn't be able to sell it as higher grade otherwise, but it's definitely just printed packaging because kids want the status of saying they only smoke cali...

If these packs were around when I was 20 i would have been ripping people off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.