• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a cultural melting pot for decades.

Great music scene especially reggae/dub./jungle etc but very eclectic scene really, great food / arts etc... UK's most alternative type city imo and has a pretty awesome energy goin on

Loadsa shite too of course, baad drugs problem, all sorts social problems etc as you'd expect with such a place

It's also been a bit of a victim of it's own success etc, losing a bit of it's authenticity perhaps, but still far too-cool-for-school
Interesting, I've had lots of friends whove lived there, all very alternative, all with drug problems lol. They've always described it as awesome, just wondering if its still such an interesting place

If I were going to visit and was into alternative bars, clubs, shops. Music wise jungle, house, general bassy as fuck skank music are there certain areas that are good to go to?

Interesting, I've had lots of friends whove lived there, all very alternative, all with drug problems lol. They've always described it as awesome, just wondering if its still such an interesting place

If I were going to visit and was into alternative bars, clubs, shops. Music wise jungle, house, general bassy as fuck skank music are there certain areas that are good to go to?
It's not a big city - Stokes Croft / St. Pauls / Easton / Gloucester Road are the areas you'll appreciate from what you've said :)

I know ppl in the middle of that kinda music scene there so feel free to PM when ya know when you'll be visiting and I'll ask 'em what's happening

What is the scene like in Bristol, never actually gotten round to visiting
I've been about five times now because I go to a hospital there, and I love the city. Nice architecture, I went to see the suspension bridge view yesterday it's amazing.

@steewith2ees I'm so glad things are settling for you mate. I wish I could weed as much as you, and that my DSP allowed benzos in my UAs (cos I have a kid and a car otherwise ismd be on clonaz and Xanax constantly...

And @steewith2ees you have never once came across as abrasive or mean in the whole time I've been here... And I always read your posts to see how ya doing. I can't get anything much out of brown either being on 85ml green

And @steewith2ees you have never once came across as abrasive or mean in the whole time I've been here... And I always read your posts to see how ya doing. I can't get anything much out of brown either being on 85ml green

Stee is an absolute top geezer. He remains the only Bluelighter I have spoken to in real life. We had a phone conversation one night that lasted three hours. I was smoking 3-fpm and he was on acid (iirc).

Couldn't understand a word he said with that Brummie accent, but we connected... 😀

Not had any since a certain Spanish site went tits up mate.

I still have cravings for it though...
God i miss that shit, wasn't knock you out intense but just so damn pleasant to be on.

Got quite a cool mini rush, energy, mood lift and almost none of the strung out tweaking nightmare that most of my favoured stims descend into quite quickly.

I'm not really into "functional stims", there needs to be a high, i need to feel that artificial "goodness". And this is probably the closest thing that gave me a high to what I would consider completely functional also

Shit yeah I remember when I first ordered some I absolutely loved it. I could stay up for 3 days on it. Then the glittery powder shite started coming and that was that.

Shit yeah I remember when I first ordered some I absolutely loved it. I could stay up for 3 days on it. Then the glittery powder shite started coming and that was that.

Yeh, 3 days seemed to be the limit - but that's probably because I always ran out at that point. 5g for 3 days seemed par for the course but I never pushed it further.

Probably just as well because I have a permanent chemical burn on my tongue and several broken teeth from the gurning...

my holiday has just been cancelled. expected but still gutted.

where the fuck is interesting that i can actually go and also isn't booked up or freezing and ideally has a mix of hiking and culture.

i know its no biggie in the grand scheme of things but especially since i'm hoping to get pregnant soon i really want one more adventure, so i feel like crying.

Attempting to have an early night; it's 1am, put kids to bed at 10 and came out, average sleeping time is 4am so we shall see...

The abundance of free space cake is not making leaving easy

Forgive my nails; I built a bike engine today

my holiday has just been cancelled. expected but still gutted.

where the fuck is interesting that i can actually go and also isn't booked up or freezing and ideally has a mix of hiking and culture.

i know its no biggie in the grand scheme of things but especially since i'm hoping to get pregnant soon i really want one more adventure, so i feel like crying.
Georgia, West Hungary or Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.