• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks Stee, that means a hell of a lot. Thank you.

I just hope I can live up to expectations... :\

You don't need to live up to anything - your doing what you have been doing since you joined 11 years ago, the only difference being that you have even more experiential knowledge than you had when you joined.

Your experience as an enthusiastic and informed drug user includes that holy grail of self growth - opiate recovery. Just keep it real on every end and this time next year lets see how much further you have got x

That wasn't half an emotional one lol^
I can sort of relate to the lady
Excellent ta for sharing

Got out of the wrong side of the bed

So far, I have rage cleaned my toolbox, broke my welding shield because I flashed myself, stupid handheld shield, kicked the welding machine around the yard, launched a box of bolts as far as I could and punched a wall

Now anger is passing, but sore toe and sore fingers

If you asked me why, I wouldn't be able to say

So far, I have rage cleaned my toolbox, broke my welding shield because I flashed myself, stupid handheld shield, kicked the welding machine around the yard, launched a box of bolts as far as I could and punched a wall

Oh dear, rage cleaning tools is probably a bad idea. Maybe rage clean the bed or something. Less injurious.

Seriously though, hope you’re ok!

Fine thanks - maybe I need to buy a punch bag or something better for venting frustration

I "shouldn't" be in bad form today, but it be like that sometimes

Fine thanks - maybe I need to buy a punch bag or something better for venting frustration

I "shouldn't" be in bad form today, but it be like that sometimes
Yeah a punch bag is a good idea. Do some exercise like go for a quick run or something. Get that energy out in other ways. Much better for you!

Should use an auto darkening helmet.

Casually looking for some form of work

Ideally 5-10 hours per week for max monies and minimum effort and no bosses over me

But will see

Can ye do plumbing? 😂

I found a fucking hideous leak in my house I’ve been searching for for months. I could smell the damp for ages. I knew the region it was in and I found it last night. After me getting a new pump in and new floor down. I found (in this weird space I have in living room) my new back boiler pump has been slowly dripping. It’s completely soaked the floorboards under, they will need replaced and the leak has gone into the flooring under my new floor! God knows how far it extends.

I fucking hate that I smelt it so long ago and couldn’t find where it was coming from.

The fucking plumber is going to wish he didn’t exist after I finish with him today. It’s going to cost more than I paid for him to fix. So hope he’s ready. Im super pissed about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.