• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept man, this good wench I known for decades began selling her underwear, shoes etc online to people who wanted to buy them to sniff etc while they wank, it actually took off quite well & she had got a few customers who were very odd.
This one guy sent her a selfie & I just seen it too, whatca proper weird looking guy to say the least. His got Broadmoore vibes all over him, I've not seen such a weird looking cuntin ages.

Imagine The Yorkshire Ripper crossed Buffalo Bill & you are there. He looks just like some weird autistic underwear sniffing freak right from Crimewatch on the BBC

Sorry to spoil the party... lol jk... getting my covid jab tomorrow on a f*ckn Saturday lol 10.20am I need to walk there too I'm 29 and my in-law who is a key worker hasn't been offered hers confused about that

Jesus wept man, this good wench I known for decades began selling her underwear, shoes etc online to people who wanted to buy them to sniff etc while they wank, it actually took off quite well & she had got a few customers who were very odd.
This one guy sent her a selfie & I just seen it too, whatca proper weird looking guy to say the least. His got Broadmoore vibes all over him, I've not seen such a weird looking cuntin ages.

Imagine The Yorkshire Ripper crossed Buffalo Bill & you are there. He looks just like some weird autistic underwear sniffing freak right from Crimewatch on the BBC
So which bits have you been buying? And why did you send her a selfie?

Too fucking right I do. I spend my entire life alone and only score once a week when I go out for my weekend weed. If this does not result in at least TL;DR episode then I can hardly consider myself to have got my value for money but considering I post fuck all the rest of the the time through having nothing to say then I would hardly consider it intrusive.

I like the guy & actually get settled in to read his stuff.

^ i had to get tested. one time.
anyway on a Sunday.
now we have the new
test strips.
Got it done Pfizer. Was really lucky because there was hardly a queue because of the time. Went to the pub after for a bite to eat etc since I hadn't been to the area in a while. Was good to get back to something 'normal'

Also I'm scared too lol I can just imagine him sniffing knickers aw day
Is there an na equivalent

Last edited:
either she hasn't taken care of those tattoos and they are really old or they're very poorly done
Some are old, she's had ink for so long.

Personally she looked hot imo but the stuff on her head was a bit too much imho but I don't have to have it.

Interested in any underwear? Mates rates & all that Jazz.....

As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.

As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.

Those that can, do.

Those that can't, SMOD. 😜

That's life baby...

:!

Those that can, do.

Those that can't, SMOD. 😜

That's life baby...

:!
Well done on the promotion Guv'na - that's the way to work it - expanding your role at this rate is spot on as IMO I have seen too many members go from Mod to Senior and admin levels in ludicrously short amounts of time.

On occasions it has been warranted through the technical skills and contributions of what were already long term quality members (Tranced being a good example) but far too many individuals have got their bump while providing little or nothing in terms of support. I was spoiled by my first Smod (SpaceJunk) who had my back in all the ways I needed but as time went on I found this to not always be the case with regards to other Snr. Volunteers

While your work speaks for itself, look after your team as despite rating most of my colleagues it felt like it was just Julie and myself trying to keep the forum in order while others were either MIA or too busy administrating to lend any practical support when needed most. These people have ultimately shown how invested they were and with respect to that I am confident for the first time in a long time to see the EADD benefit from direct support from a forum based Smod. I am not for one second suggesting that your efforts in BDD and OD (arguably the most directly helpful forums on the site) and of course LAVA but while I know you are above compromising yourself with respect to bias, your self evident commitment and investment as one of EADD's most valuable members of all time leaves me more confident about the future of the forum than I have been in years.

Sorry for the sycophantic nature of the message but I no longer have the luxury or patience to speak half truthed personal assertions

Well done on the promotion Guv'na - that's the way to work it - expanding your role at this rate is spot on as IMO I have seen too many members go from Mod to Senior and admin levels in ludicrously short amounts of time.

On occasions it has been warranted through the technical skills and contributions of what were already long term quality members (Tranced being a good example) but far too many individuals have got their bump while providing little or nothing in terms of support. I was spoiled by my first Smod (SpaceJunk) who had my back in all the ways I needed but as time went on I found this to not always be the case with regards to other Snr. Volunteers

While your work speaks for itself, look after your team as despite rating most of my colleagues it felt like it was just Julie and myself trying to keep the forum in order while others were either MIA or too busy administrating to lend any practical support when needed most. These people have ultimately shown how invested they were and with respect to that I am confident for the first time in a long time to see the EADD benefit from direct support from a forum based Smod. I am not for one second suggesting that your efforts in BDD and OD (arguably the most directly helpful forums on the site) and of course LAVA but while I know you are above compromising yourself with respect to bias, your self evident commitment and investment as one of EADD's most valuable members of all time leaves me more confident about the future of the forum than I have been in years.

Sorry for the sycophantic nature of the message but I no longer have the luxury or patience to speak half truthed personal assertions

Wow, thanks Stee, that means a hell of a lot. Thank you.

I just hope I can live up to expectations... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.