• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have a touch of Giardia or maybe viral gastroenteritis this past fortnight

My stools have great fluidity and a certain inverted geyser charm to them for the first spurt and I'm as flatulent as fuck, can't trust a fart and probably shed 5kg. It's on the verge of affecting my drinking routine

Time for some tinidazole and a worm dose

Think I have a touch of Giardia or maybe viral gastroenteritis this past fortnight

My stools have great fluidity and a certain inverted geyser charm to them for the first spurt and I'm as flatulent as fuck, can't trust a fart and probably shed 5kg. It's on the verge of affecting my drinking routine

Time for some tinidazole and a worm dose
You need some opiates man...

So I got a starter harmonica and am going to begin learning today out in the sun☀️💙 no garden so will be going to a secluded area nearby to enjoy the rays. We only get about a week's worth of summer here so might as well. Anyone else play?

Finishing a spliff very recently, my buddy says the joint was basically thc onky

Pleasing news, but I am hiiiiiii

I’ve drawn this in my ultra-realistic style, so usual reminder that my picture is the image on the right. You can really see the fine detail in the fur with this one.
Review from the customer:
‘It looks about as finished as the sausages we had on the bbq yesterday. They made me sick too’

193306634_251109970142448_928234886780383614_n.jpg

I read this and dont have enough published clinical trials of "effectiveness of novel subtle insults on the average whinging pom" get a PHD so this kid absorbs it, and had a few whacks of GHB and forgot what thread this is for fuck sake.

Whatever I quoted, it could be his ultimate guide to having a wank by his mum for all I know.

Wont remember to find out either , fubar where's the exit help
You yank ought to push alt+F4

This woman I was on & off with (it was a bit complexed) got totally called off yesterday, she sent me a long text message & we are done for good, it did hurt me.

Sat here playing Townes Van Zandt live, smoking w & b, just had my first pipe.

@mal3volent see how us English deal with a broken heart mate, we play Townes records 👍😥😥😥

Nobody on EADD will know Townes apart from me, I know you are aware of him though.

This woman I was on & off with (it was a bit complexed) got totally called off yesterday, she sent me a long text message & we are done for good, it did hurt me.

@mal3volent see how us English deal with a broken heart mate, we play Townes records 👍😥😥😥

Nobody on EADD will know Townes apart from me, I know you are aware of him though.

that sucks man. I hope you get to feeling better <3

Post the text message.

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

@Zopiclone bandit i think if you don't give any personal details/doxx her, i.e. just quote what she said. then that's fine. sounds like you drowned your sorrows. hope it wasn't too serious.

my sister got dumped by an idiot who'd already dumped her once, for the same reason as last time, yesterday. wondering when i should suggest that maybe if she was a better person she wouldn't be getting dumped all the time.

@Zopiclone bandit i think if you don't give any personal details/doxx her, i.e. just quote what she said. then that's fine. sounds like you drowned your sorrows. hope it wasn't too serious.

my sister got dumped by an idiot who'd already dumped her once, for the same reason as last time, yesterday. wondering when i should suggest that maybe if she was a better person she wouldn't be getting dumped all the time.
How well do you like your sister? I could be interested 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.