• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
arghhhhh im so dumb! doing so well.

lad gave me some valium, i normally get script but these things were like Bensedin/Diazepam. the tablets were round white with no scoring on them, everything on weidnos indicates they are infact valium. where are these things sourced? i only have two but my anxiety is crazy high tonight. safe to pop? he is a user so i doubt he is getting shite stuff but wanted to make sure im not taking some RC benzo

Bensedin are pills from Serbian market. In Eastern Europe it really isnt hard to get benzodiazepines prescribed. I guess Balkan mafia is making money off of benzodiazepines.

Starting to get well suspect on this Royal Mail Tracking Number, my order should have been shipped nearly 2 weeks ago & its still showing as "In Transit" which makes me not feel that great about where it is OR who's got it shall we say.

Customs drilled my last order the fuckers!!!!!
Stupid Customs & stupid dogs didn't take it though

The Womble looking Cunt will be dealt with today, Cummins is speaking as i type this & putting his former master firmly in front of the firing squad.

I don't like Cummings, but he has my utmost respect for shafting Boris up the arse today. Not that it'll make any difference though, as all the Tory voters just stick their fingers in their ears and go "la la la" when they hear the truth.

Just woke up, the eternal tango; where are my trousers, and where is my spliff?

Good night last

He felt the warmth of his piss and smiled as it filled the front of his diaper. He finally was able to pee while driving! The feeling of accomplishment made him proud to be a diaper boy. Adam was a good diaper boy. He was been wearing diapers now for three months 24/7 and not once has he regretted the decision. Adam’s boyfriend Aaron also wears but not 24/7. Mostly Aaron wears for Adam.

Aaron also will not mess his diaper but Adam hasn’t used the toilet in months. He truly is dedicated to live as a diaper boy. Adam loves wearing and using his diapers. He wears all kinds of diapers but his favorite daytime diaper is the doubled up Tena Slip Maxi. There’s nothing better than a super thick double diaper to fill with piss and shit.

With his tena soaking wet and sagging almost off his waist, Adam pulled into his driveway and felt the last bit of urine soak into the thick, smelly wet diaper between his legs. He grinned thinking about how full his diaper became. He had worn the diaper to sleep the night before and didn’t change it before work. Adam loves wearing the same diaper for as long as he can. He’ll often save wet diapers for weeks to wear them again until they are not capable of handling and more use. Aaron loves it because he loves watersports. He often relieves himself into Adam’s diaper then pats him on the ass and comments on what a good diaper boy he is.

Adam exited his car and waddled toward the front door of his house. The neighbor, Mr. Bush, waved to Adam as he walked his garbage can to the street. Mr. Bush knows of Adam’s lifestyle and often joins Aaron and Adam in hot, diaper sex threesomes. Mr. Bush also wears diapers but like Aaron, does not embrace the 24/7 lifestyle that Adam so loves.

Adam waved back and walked in his front door… “SURPRISE!”

Adam dropped his keys and jumped while making the loudest squeek slash scream that one has ever heard. He gazed at 20 or 30 boys all wearing nothing but colorfully decorated diapers and tshirts. “Happy Anniversary,” Aaron exclaimed as he walked over and hugged Adam tightly. Adam seethed, “you know I hate surprises!” “Awe, come on, don’t be a negative nancy,” Aaron parried. “Party, begin!”, shouted Kyle, a boy close to the refrigerator.

“I have a feeling your diaper is soaked”, Aaron said to Adam. All Adam did was shake his head yes and pull his pants off. The diapers was absolutely filled to capacity, it was a miracle that it didn’t leak. Aaron grabbed Adams thick diapered crotch and squeezed, feeling the padding squish on top of Adam’s cock. “Lets get you into a less wet diaper,” Aaron teased. Adam dropped his pants the rest of the way, hung his keys up and followed Aaron over to the kitchen where there were several diapers that some boys had changed out of in favor of dry padding. Aaron grabbed them all and inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma of pissy diapers which made Adam slightly hard. Aaron then grabbed Adam by the hand and led him to a bedroom that was set up as a diaper closet with a changing table and plenty of storage for tons of diapers. “Ok, fill that diaper up the rest of the way and I’ll change you into these used ones,” Aaron offered. Adam wasted no time and promptly relaxed his sphincter and felt warm shit start to fill the bottom of his already soaked diaper. Aaron commented on how cute it looked that his boyfriend was wearing a pissy, shitty diaper. Aaron was also into poop play and scat. He loved that Adam liked to get so messy.

Adam finished messing his 30 hour old diaper and sat down on the changing table, squishing his load up around his balls and cock. He loved to feeling of using his diaper completely. Adam was becoming completely dependent on diapers. Most of the time he now only knew he was wetting when he felt his diaper become swollen. He still controlled his bowel movements but all he had to do was relax and they would fill the rear of his diaper with ease. “Good boy!” oozed Aaron. He was going to have fun playing with Adam’s shit.

Aaron was also wearing for the party and started to bear down and mess his diaper also. Loud farts and squirt sounds filled the room as Aaron spewed diarrhea into his bambino. Aaron loved to switch messy and wet diapers with Adam and friends whenever he got the chance. It made him feel especially dirty to wear someone else’s shitty diaper. Aaron slid his diaper down to his ankles, and inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of his freshly soiled diaper. He stepped out and up to the table where Adam was laying in his mess. He undid the tapes from Adam’s diaper and placed it aside. He picked his used diaper up and worked it and onto Adam’s hips. The tapes had to be re-adjusted but the diaper was snug. Adam sighed as he felt Aaron’s shit smoosh in between his butt cheeks and started blushing. “This feels really good,” Adam admintted. “I know, I can’t wait to change you in a couple hours,” replied Aaron. Aaron secured Adam’s messy diaper on himself and then sat down next to Adam on the table. “You’re such a good diaper boy,” he gushed. “I love you too,” smiled Adam. They both stood up and started to walk back to the party when Adam came to the conclusion that his diaper was too thin. He walked over near the table where Aaron had put the pissy, used diapers he brought from the kitchen and picked several that smelled the best. He strapped them both on after making large holes in the front and rear to allow for drainage and waddled out of the room. Everyone was having a great time being padded and Adam and Aaron did a great job of hosting at the diaper party. Both boys were changed several times by different friends and Aaron even pissed in Kyle’s diaper while he was sucking another friends cock in the bathroom.

Around midnight, it was time to get the real fun started. There was 1 boy who stayed for the “afterparty”. He wore 24/7 and had on diapers that were practically falling apart. The three ended up in the basement where a large swatch of visqueen was laid out and towels were strategically placed. Kyle grabbed Aaron’s hips and shoved him down onto the floor. He then swung his body around to a 69 position and proceeded to pull down the back of Aaron’s messy diaper. He shoved his hand in to the rear of the bambino and worked his fingers deeper until his whole hand was inside Aaron’s shitty fuck hole. Aaron moaned as his sloppy asshole was assaulted by Kyle. Adam took the opportunity to squat over Aaron’s face and let go a fart that made his diaper wet and then pushed his raunchy diaper into Aaron’s mouth. Aaron felt the rear of his boyfriends diaper filled his diaper filling up with more poop as he buried his face in the squishy diaper. Aaron moaned as Kyle worked deeper into his ass and started to punch fuck him. Adam reached down and opened the side of his diaper to let kyle eat out a large piece of shit. Adam also grabbed some dung and started to smear himself with the dark, pungent load. As, Aaron munched down the piece of Adams turd, he felt his cunt relax and Kyle said, “Wholly shit man, your shitting on my arm… it feels amazing”. Kyle continued to punch fuck Aaron’s rosebud as more and more logs slid out and onto the floor between them. Adam watch in amazement as Kyle got elbow deep into his boyfriend and pulled out chunks of shit that he smeared on his cock. “I’m going to breed your hole Aaron!” Kyle exclaimed. Adam sat down in his diaper and pulled his cock out through the front of his diaper. He grabbed some shit that had fallen between Kyle and Aaron and used it for lube. He felt so good as he shit fucked his own dick and watched his boyfriend get used by Kyle.

Aaron took a deep breath in as Kyle shoved his 9” cock balls deep into his gaping, loose cunt hole. Once Kyle was rooted, he then shoved his entire hand in alongside and grabbed his own cock in Aaron’s stretched out, prolapsed ass pussy. “That feels fucking awesome!”. Aaron grunted. Kyle masturbated inside Aaron’s meat locker to the point of orgasm and then came inside Aaron, coating his guts with seed. He then lelt go a stream of piss into Aaron’s ass that seemed to last forever.

Adam walked over and joined Kyle, shoving his cock in alongside Kyle’s hand and member. Aaron’s asshole was beyond wrecked, it was hanging loose and gladly accepted the intruders. He shuddered as he felt Adam release a torrent of piss into his guts alongside Kyle. “I want to get packed with shit,” Aaron said. “Alright, I have to take a dump…” replied Kyle.

Aarons’ asshole was so loose that Kyle only had to squat over it and grab both sides of Aaron’s ass lips and pull them onto his tight hole. Kyle pulled Aaron’s ass inside out and docked his hole with the gaping chasm as he bared down. Aaron instantly came at the sensation of having his sagging fuck hole filled with Kyle’s shit. The log was huge and slid easily into Aaron’s hole. He wanted more though. He yearned to be filled with as many people’s shit as he could fit. Adam reached around and grabbed more load out of his own diaper and packed it into Aaron’s asshole, then quickly picked up all the turds he could find and filled Aaron’s ass the rest of the way.

Aaron asked to be freshly diapered and sat up on the table, feeling the two boys shit shift inside of him. He would keep the loads in his ass for a while then shit his diaper and masturbate to climax in a few hours. He wanted to savor the feeling of being shit in for at least that long, if he could hold it. Normally Aaron had to wear a gigantic butt plug the size of a football to keep his loose, gaping maw of an ass pussy from turning inside out and spilling a giant load. He loved having a gaping, loose ass as much as Adam loved being a 24/7 diaper boy.

hard week, doing some of my own research into Sha-1 ect and now i study tails. pretty interesting stuff.

Honestly everytime you open your mouth is the reason I first google medical stuff and totally research stuff myself before attempting to even visit a doctor as you totally fall in to the bracket of the 'doctor' who thinks he knows it all and when it all boils down to it knows fuck all in the end of the day.

'Knowledge of everything' master of nothing.

I'm clever I managed to do five years of parrot stuff, anything else than parrot stuff I can be fucked.

Enormous amount of experience and knowledge on that front too on what a band of full of shit useless cunts they can be.
I've got a long list of 'doctors' who in the end of the day don't know their arse from their elbow when it boils down to it.

I've also know one who's now retired who did tell me the way it is and did know the difference between his arse and elbow.

My most recent encounter of this type of 'doctor', was that he didn't know that stomach problems in a person who's 79 years old can actually be a symptom of a fucking heart attack.
Utter numpty again.
He was my own doctor too.
Not any more.

Honestly I even had a go at my vet about something where she didn't know her arse from her elbow once again as I rightly thought life or death with my pooch I made it clear.
Luckily for her who what I am can be like went around here is this a backyard gossip dump and she promptly forwarded me to one of the best vet surgeons out there.
Smartest thing she's ever done.

That surgeon was and is totally brilliant.
If your pet needs surgery and don't mind spending the dosh I know a really good one who tells you like it is.

I read this and dont have enough published clinical trials of "effectiveness of novel subtle insults on the average whinging pom" get a PHD so this kid absorbs it, and had a few whacks of GHB and forgot what thread this is for fuck sake.

Whatever I quoted, it could be his ultimate guide to having a wank by his mum for all I know.

Wont remember to find out either , fubar where's the exit help

Man, I've just woken up from a drunken stupor to find a chicken madras in the microwave and another bottle of vodka in the cupboard. Life doesn't get any better than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.