• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys for the responses, i really appreciate them. So i have some patches here, so i will stick one of first thing in the morning and go get this bloody vape fixed first thing, having some issues with the coil or leakage, possibly i need a new one but its as good as knew basically

have any of you guys tried to quit smoking before ? if so what methods did yous find best? is there any truth to popcorn lung from vapes? heard some things but have not read much into it or anything.

the clonaz helped i stuck 2 500mics under the tounge and they helped alot, but im still smoking small amounts of nicotine and i just had a small amount of hash in a one skiner, seems to be working but i dont really enjoy the anxiety anymore. i feel like im going insane (coupled with many stressful factors)

I want to book a consultation with a psychologist and talk about them changing my medication i have 75mg of valium scripted a month but i find that is also making my anxiety worse, i find clonazepam to almost make me numb. no euphoria. just takes my anxiety away.

I dont want to talk to GP's in my experience they know less than you guys on subjects and have probably not even heard of the ashton manual :/

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked.

Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go =D ;)

joking aside thanks again for your comments, i totally agree and i should try my best to go the taper route for NRT.

Is there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D

any help for a very low individual at this moment <3

Last edited:
have any of you guys tried to quit smoking before ? if so what methods did yous find best? is there any truth to popcorn lung from vapes? heard some things but have not read much into it or anything.
Yes, I smoked for like 2/3 years and I quit last year, this may actually. I was smoking 20 a day. To be honest, I just quit and that was it. I said to myself that I didn’t want it anymore. I felt no withdrawal no anything really.

Popcorn lung, yes it is an issue in regards to vaping. Would I suggest vaping to smoking? Most definitely, but I’d say, use it as a tool to taper off completely. It shouldn’t be a long term thing.

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked
SSRIs can be incredibly beneficial. They aren’t for everyone but they are worth a try. You do need to give them time to work. One of my best friends is on Prozac for life. She just copes better in life with it.

Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go
Ketamine has been studied extensively and it is supposed to be a good treatment. However, it’s tetchy at the minute with the NHS. I would definitely recommend you trying an SSRI first. You could be happily surprised.
s there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D
Simply searching “top rated psychologist (enter where you’re from)” on Google should help but here’s something I found.

thanks guys for the responses, i really appreciate them. So i have some patches here, so i will stick one of first thing in the morning and go get this bloody vape fixed first thing, having some issues with the coil or leakage, possibly i need a new one but its as good as knew basically

the clonaz helped i stuck 2 500mics under the tounge and they helped alot, but im still smoking small amounts of nicotine and i just had a small amount of hash in a one skiner, seems to be working but i dont really enjoy the anxiety anymore. i feel like im going insane (coupled with many stressful factors)

I want to book a consultation with a psychologist and talk about them changing my medication i have 75mg of valium scripted a month but i find that is also making my anxiety worse, i find clonazepam to almost make me numb. no euphoria. just takes my anxiety away.

I dont want to talk to GP's in my experience they know less than you guys on subjects and have probably not even heard of the ashton manual :/

im scared of SSRI's tbh. have any one of you guys have any experience with any of the known SSRI's that they seem to give out like sweets? I have a feeling that its better for them and not for the consumer in terms of cost/ addiction risk and some other factors i probably have overlooked.

Is there any studies on ketaset treatment for anxiety and depression? is this a feesable treatment in the UK yet ? i heard its live in the U.S and also some people are being perscribed it in the UK now. I read its only offered when said consumer has exhausted all other possible treatments with negative results, if that is the case i guess i will give the SSR'Is a go =D ;)

joking aside thanks again for your comments, i totally agree and i should try my best to go the taper route for NRT.

Is there anywhere i can find a list of psychiatrists/psycohologists in the UK ? like the top ten or something =D

any help for a very low individual at this moment <3
Quite hard to offer you any advice as no one knows about your drug or other past.

Nicotine has been described as being an ssri itself in the past believe it or not.

I've quit before with chewing gum but as I didn't know I had two bulging discs, aka the pain drove me insane after a year max I'd be smoking again.
Been smoking since I was 16, done a bit of drugs in the past ahem...

Side effects of one drug subsided mainly due to using oral thc daily for nearly 8 years.

There are a shit load of variables involved most people don't realise or take in to account let alone the 'medical professionals' in to quitting smoking.

I did patches for a few weeks while at the same time chewing nicotine gum....

I'm a bit older now as I've tried that routine in the past but failed due to other stuff which I didn't realise I had which had an effect.

Never give up trying and testing.

I've not been able to fully give up smoking (cigarettes), when I've tried it Rhodiola Rosea and noopept drastically diminish cravings and related anxiety. I've heard of racetams working really well, I think you should be able to find these domestically, they're also just great nootropics in general so good to have around.
Obviously patches/gum and the infinite amount of other medications that are around will probably be more effective.

Have I told this story yet.

I knocked on the cunts door who poisoned my dog. That is the day the dog died.

Guess what?
Guess the police interventions?

Last edited:
Are you straight or gay test.

NSFW:
b00506b7-6155-461e-8602-eb8a52e2cd30_profile.jpg

Ketamine has been studied extensively and it is supposed to be a good treatment. However, it’s tetchy at the minute with the NHS. I would definitely recommend you trying an SSRI first. You could be happily surprised.

Simply searching “top rated psychologist (enter where you’re from)” on Google should help but here’s something I found.

Thanks alot Ms Diz i appreciate the replies they have helped me somewhat in regards to what i want to do to get off smoking and regarding addressing my anxiety with my GP/ Psychiatrist.

I have not tried SSR'Is but i think i will definitely give them a go. I guess through trial and error you can find out what works for you. appreciate all the information you provided so thank you !

Quite hard to offer you any advice as no one knows about your drug or other past.

Nicotine has been described as being an ssri itself in the past believe it or not.

I've quit before with chewing gum but as I didn't know I had two bulging discs, aka the pain drove me insane after a year max I'd be smoking again.
Been smoking since I was 16, done a bit of drugs in the past ahem...

Side effects of one drug subsided mainly due to using oral thc daily for nearly 8 years.

There are a shit load of variables involved most people don't realise or take in to account let alone the 'medical professionals' in to quitting smoking.

I did patches for a few weeks while at the same time chewing nicotine gum....

I'm a bit older now as I've tried that routine in the past but failed due to other stuff which I didn't realise I had which had an effect.

Never give up trying and testing.

Interesting. My drug past is prettty much heavy weed smoker from young around 18 years ago, daily, with small few day breaks in between, may have done a few weeks once or twice too :/

Then when i hit 18 i tried psychdelic truffles which i sourced from a london headshop back when they were legal, oh what a fun day that was, probably to change my life forever =D ;)

ive abused MDMA, 4MMC, MDPV, Ketamine, 2c-b, 2c-i, which i think the first three most certainly left me with some depression and low self esteem.

Anxiety got worse over the years, i stopped using ketamine which was the drug i began having a big problem with and was getting bladder problems. mentally i dont think it had any detrimental effect on me whatsoever other than once boiling the kettle thinking i was saving the world

I was diagnosed finally when i was 25 (im 33 now) with aspergers, i believe i have always had aspergers and that abusing these chemicals aswell as cannabis to some extent have made my diagnosis easier for them to make as it made me less social and more depressed. I was always very strange in school, but never socially withdrawn. my brother also has aspergers so it all makes sense now really although we are totally different. He was into anime, i was more into sports and stuff as a kid, maybe drugs did make me develop aspergers? is there actually any proof of this? i know it was spouted in the past that psychedelics can cause underlying conditions to the front? any studies that have been done on this?

By the way what bulging disks did you have (where were they located) and how did you develop them? interestingly i have some neck issues and i think its a disk bulge, its casuing my agony right now and its from being a stupid gambling addict last year getting RSI on my neck :cry:

Thanks alot Ms Diz i appreciate the replies they have helped me somewhat in regards to what i want to do to get off smoking and regarding addressing my anxiety with my GP/ Psychiatrist.

I have not tried SSR'Is but i think i will definitely give them a go. I guess through trial and error you can find out what works for you. appreciate all the information you provided so thank you !

Bare Head - while my recent post in the EADD Benzo thread is typical of my ludicrous ramblings it does provide the context to and my anecdotal experience of trying an SSRI for a few months when my head first started seriously going off the rails. I was treated with fluoxetine but having had plenty of experience treating a range of depressive illnesses with a range of anti - depressants it is my be;lief that the effect of SSRI's is somewhat standard with various drugs having largely subtle differences, in a loosely comparable fashion to benzodiazepines or opioids, both of which have a central effect around which the different drugs provide variations in intensity, duration etc. My response (which was my attempt to explain my beliefs around UK GP benzodiazepine and SSRI prescribing) does have my thoughts and personal opinions about my treatment with fluoxetine by my GP for 5 months back in 2006/7 for generalised anxiety and reactive (neurotic) depression...

Its a UK thing. The amount of money those fuckers made flogging benzo's back in the 70's and 80's was obscene - following a prescribing culture that relied on the dangers of barbs benzo's were considered harmless in comparison, their similar dependence profile being less of an issue than fatal overdoses, something that was not only played down but lied about by Roche of all people to the UK market specifically, a sad and unnecessary exercise in excess greed, all to make money they did not need. After cornering the market for the first decade bzds were available with Librium and Valium, the latter selling a record amount of pills as to the worried well they were the cure for everything requiring real therapy, although to be fair, being thrown a diazepam Rx was fairly progressive mental health treatment for a post war UK in which real folk just pulled themselves together.

By the 80's, Roche was well into their double dip doing what many peddlers of psychotropic medicines do - reselling the same drug again after slight alternations. Mogadon, despite being identical to diazepam in weight and 90% similar in effect was specifically licensed as a sleeping aid, the only other UK bzd to do so besides temazepam but its long acting effect resulted in most patients waking up as stoned as they were when they fell asleep, perfect for idiots like me but a nightmare for people trying to live their lives while zombied in all the most benzowed way imaginable - blunted affect, sedation, disinhibition, memory loss etc. And the fucking morons at Roche had omitted these very obvious side effects from the patient information leaflet in Mogadon products. The same side effects that they included in the Scandanvian translations of the leaflet provided with Danish and Norwegian Rx's of Mogadon, the most idiot and blatent proof that they not only knew but had decided to lie to UK patients.

So blah blah -class action lawsuit later and now many GP's will not Rx them - despite the fact that they are of little harm as long as they are used properly - either in short courses not exceed 2 weeks or as a PRN medication, the usage of which would require proactive monitoring and follow up appts. as opposed to blindly issuing repeats. However, because some dumb ass decided SSRI's could treat anxeity it provided a perfect excuse to fob patients off. I gave it a fair go, after securing 3*28 5mg diazepam boxes from my GP to get me over the initial hump, I agreed to give fluoxetine a shot, having worked in MH since I left school I always considered Prozac the OG and possibly least savage SSRI. They did start to have a real effect after about 3 weeks but while I understand the rationale behind their use as an anti-depressant and VERY mild anxiolytic, the sensation was really artificial, pleasant at times but almost speedy/pill at times, especially after a pipe of crack, but it was no substitute for a GABAergic for acute panic attacks and I could not take MDMA or Ees while on them. I fucked them off after 5 months as despite having an effect they too did not address the underlying psychological issues, being just another psychoactive drug effect IMO.

Thanks for sharing your experience mate thats very interesting. A lawsuit wow i didnt know that just reading the articles now. Very interesting to say the least

By the way what bulging disks did you have (where were they located) and how did you develop them? interestingly i have some neck issues and i think its a disk bulge, its casuing my agony right now and its from being a stupid gambling addict last year getting RSI on my neck :cry:
L4 and L5, aka lower back.
One part is a tough past and stress one part is mdma which can cause liver toxicity which can excarberate back problems.

Mr Cabral the Malinois expert highlighted one of my replies to one of his utube videos where he is having to tell people a Malinois is not the dog for you.

0.5 seconds chuffed moment.

Edit: He removed the highlight.

Last edited:
@Arnold does Malinois get on with cats? and potentially with small humans later on? i've started wanting a dog though also i really shouldn't cos my older cat maxwell couldn't cope and i have to put her needs first.

You have just to wait for the 10 mins before you come down and then you should be ok

@Arnold does Malinois get on with cats? and potentially with small humans later on? i've started wanting a dog though also i really shouldn't cos my older cat maxwell couldn't cope and i have to put her needs first.
If you get the Malinois young yes they can get used to cats without any problems.
Or if you can find a breeder who also owns cats even the better not that I've ever seen one mentioning that.

My last one was three years old when I got him. Never seen a cat before in his life and we had at that time about 13 cats here.
When you saw him chase a cat you'd think if he ever caught one he'd rip it to shreds.
They got a very high prey drive, anything that runs away from them they will chase.

Every dog has got a different character. My last Malinois when you got to know him didn't like to hurt animals he was a totally sensitive soul.
People he couldn't give a fuck about he'd skin you alive. He once finally caught a cat and very gently held it in his mouth giving the cat enough time to scarper.
He got bitten by several dogs before and never retaliated in anger. I did and kicked the dogs in the head. Hate to say good owner which is one of the reasons he never properly retaliated.

One of the strays ended up having the cats disease and went in to his cage in his final days for protection. He cleaned that cat and protected it.
It took about two years before that one and one of the other cats went in to his kennel and just smacked him if he came to close. I've got a video of that.

Why are you thinking about getting a Malinois?
Do you have mental issues? Sorry a Malinois is totally sensitive to the person holding them on the leash. If you show signs of weakness they take over.
which can be a good thing but can also mean the dog will end up getting put down if you're not carefull. It's like you push a button and a second later you have a totally diffferent dog on the leash who goes out to kill, there is always a reason he goes out to kill.

They are perfect family dogs, just your family and no one else. If you treat raise and occupy yourself with them for at least two hours a day.
They need to know their spot without being agressive. Even a new born child isn't a problem. If you treated the dog like it was your baby and then you have a real baby the dog will get jealous and probably end up biting the baby...that's because the owners are idiots.

Just treat the dog right.

Some Malinois have been seperated a bit too early from their mother.
Some only know one owner and are very dominant.
Those one's are perfect if you live alone in the woods and don't like anyone socially interacting with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.