• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fucking hate life! i woke up at 5am today.

its my birthday this week and all i want is either a good, natural, nights sleep or a bullet in the head.

5am? That's a bleeding lie in!

In my job, I can start when I want (within reason). Obviously, the earlier I start, the earlier I can finish. But the earlier I finish, the earlier I can start drinking. This means I'm usually fuckin wasted by 8pm and snoring on the sofa. Then the alcohol rebound hits so I'm wide awake by 2 or 3am and can't get back to sleep. So I sit there smoking ciggies and watching telly until it's time for work again.

TBH, it suits me fine because I get some peace and quiet and get to watch what I want for a change...

fucking hell. don't envy you even if you do choose your hours.

surely if you have just shifted your whole day forward you aren't really getting more drinking in?

True, and I'm still getting around 7 hours of (comatose) sleep. But I'm finding it wearing being awake for several hours before going to work. Gives me time to fret about the day ahead...

lol well i too have recently got to sample the jobs of being awake for several hours before work. i usually spend it stressing about how the fuck i'm supposed to get anything done given how tired i am.

D1-ADE98-F-0-FB9-494-C-B5-AF-0-D775-DE5-EEF1.jpg

Lies, I’ve averaged six hours in bed, but not asleep.

I'm a lazy bum now 😂 I quit my job and tbf I was sort of just 'getting myself together' anyway though was way more fun before the plandemic lol jk
Used to get bad sleep but I usually just drink untill I fall asleep which then tbh even if I can't remember I probably get hardly any sleep really cause I'm up early most of the time lol especially recently as I've got fucking Bob the builder at my window every morning doing building work wanting me to plug them in pure fucked 😭😂

Last edited:
What a strange day 11 th may is for football ⚽.... Old people will remember the Bradford City fc fire 🔥.... I only learnt today that on the very same day a 15 year old blues fan, Birmingham City, died during riot and collapse.
I then switch on news for the first time in a long time and see a kid has been killed by lightning 🌩 playing football in Blackpool. Whst does all this mean?

Loads of praise for the police? More concrete less wood (that concrete comes from toomebridge /newbridge / ballymaguigan a lot)
Less fans for more money, more police, and west mids cops seem to have swapped the horses for helicopters.
I'll get the stories written.. I see the links. I've watched the cook report.

So you wanna be in a clan and forced to suck a dick? There’s clubs for that youth.

So you wanna be in a clan and forced to suck a dick? There’s clubs for that youth.
No not really.
I was sent it by someone I know online & I just found it bizarre what they get upto. The beating which alone sounds horrific then you've gotta suck dicks & drink cum 😩

We think life is bad because of Covid-19 & we had to stay in our house for a while.

man im so stressed. i am quitting smoking and cannabis, been a heavy weed smoker for 15 years with some small breaks, its quite scary. can i go mental from this?

just got 1mg of clonazepam to hopefully calm me down, man this is crazy how much my anxiety is getting to me :O

man im so stressed. i am quitting smoking and cannabis, been a heavy weed smoker for 15 years with some small breaks, its quite scary. can i go mental from this?
maybe one at a time would be more realistic?

dunno, but hitting the benzo's isn't sustainable as we know

theres no way I could have given up cannabis at the same time as nicotine though that's for sure

Without NRT you'll be going insane.

With just quitting the weed a few sleepless nights at most and bit of anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.