• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got off my ass and booked both doses of my vaccine - finally got the full come on from the NHS last week following the change to the qualifying age from over 45's to over 42 - me making the cut by just a couple of weeks, as while I am not yet 42, I will be by the time my second dose is administered in July. I got my first dose yesterday and after getting home and having an unremarkable but still decent afternoon, enjoying a smoke and a film, I took a dose of C - pam and dozed off..

I woke about 11pm feeling like death warmed up. I've had similar reactions from flu - jabs in the past but nothing this fucked up. I was dithering like I'd had a dirty ('cotton') shot like blast of acute sepsis which saw me have a fever - like night with the symptoms persisting into this morning, now including a sore arm. I am feeling a little better for the first time and understand the rationale for reactions like this but I still feel like my immune system is well sensitive compared to my folks who had no side effects at all, although they had a different product than me (they had the Pfizer, me the Astrazennica).
I would have recommended the Pfizer to you if you’ve strong reactions to other vaccines. Why did your dr not tell you that? Even the nurses giving them out should know that Pfizer is much better tolerated than AstraZeneca.

Sounds like you're over the worst of it man, congrats on getting the first jab.

I've mad a range of reactions from people due to my paranoia and cautious behaviour from folk seeing it as just an overreaction to outright ridicule from the plandemic / red pill nothing is real jobs. Despite being adjacent to a cumber of serious cases back in April /May 2020 including one person who passed away, I find it sad that I have to justify the veracity given to the situation at all, but luckier than some I suppose, as although the UK response to the outbreak was shambolic, it was something else to see it instantly politicised in the US, becoming nothing more than another multiple choice reality to the Right. While I know no one wants to hear it, it is something else to watch the UK go through a zombie apocalypse, with things becoming so bad in Birmingham at one point within the Asian community that temporary morgues were being erected, that gorgeous young frontline nurse paying with her life while the former President only acknowledged the reality of the pandemic on the grounds that the whole thing only existed to ruin his re - election chances.

Finally there is India, which I have to admit I have largely ignored much of the reporting on as I am selfish and sick of the misery. I would like to think that the awful situation would be nothing I cannot envision on my own but I fear I could not be further off the mark.

I would have recommended the Pfizer to you if you’ve strong reactions to other vaccines. Why did your dr not tell you that? Even the nurses giving them out should know that Pfizer is much better tolerated than AstraZeneca.

Beggars cannot be choosers isn;t it? My parents qualified eary due to their age when only the Pfizer was available with no second dose guaranteed. So as the fights over the supplies of the AstraZeneca have played out it seems that the UK is quids on regarding stockpiles, so it seems that the remaining Pfizers are being used for second doses while new patients are being offered the AstraZeneca. Its not something my GP provided, it is part of a national mass vax. drive where the doses are being administered on mass in large public venues. At the end of the day, I'm just happy to finally get offered one and as rough as I feel at least I know its doing the trick.

re2.jpg

Worry.

One more DM from random members with 1 post looking to score I'm gonna go fucking MAD!!!!!
Can't Cunts read the BLUA?
"Eh bruv I heard you like heroin too...

I've been using for X years but lately can't find a decent connect hahah

*insert sad life story*

anyway man you seem really cool if you think you can help me please let me know hahahaaaaah

IM DESPERATE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME I WILL LITERALLY SUCK YOUR DICK PLZ.

all the best,
Nathan"

Report please!

Erm...........I'm not one to really go around grassing people up, how do I know who they are etc?
I could get doxxed or something even mworse for grassing, I much prefer to just ignore them but I seem to draw these people like metal to a magnet sadly.

I'm having issues myself getting stuff that isn't 50% Benzo cut at best, why the hell would I go sort out a random?

*insert sad life story*

anyway man you seem really cool if you think you can help me please let me know hahahaaaaah

all the best,
Nathan"

Reads quite accurate.

What self respecting junkie doesn't have at least one connect. Clearly a undercover lol, user beware 😂

*insert sad life story*

all the best,
Nathan"
“Tits”
7259697-C-56-C7-446-C-8-C26-27-EC73-E3-CDCE.jpg

What self respecting junkie doesn't have at least one connect. Clearly a undercover lol, user beware 😂
i don't even have one connect since i moved cities but i can still score within half an hour if i want to and have been able to in every city i've tried in. only been badly ripped off once and that was my own fault for letting the money out of my sight.

it really makes no sense to me how people can get to the point of knowing they like heroin without knowing how to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.