• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me the pain is real. thank fuck i grew up far enough outside manc that instead of sounding like that i have what my southern friends call a 'posh northerner' accent.

when i move out to the suburbs that town i'll be living in is bang in the middle between manc and liverpool- i actually love the scouse accent but mixing it with manc is awful.

gah i have only just woken up and waiting til its a respectable time to start drinking again. i'm on the market for a new strong beer cos oranjeboom black seems to have disappeared. brew dog does a nice on but its £3 a tin which completely negates the point of drinking strong beer. k cider is OK, but makes me an angry drunk.

Bloody hell Chinup, I've told you before that Karpackie is the way forward. Trust me, you will learn to love it...

i tried it and it was not as good as oranjeboom black!!! they had this stuff called perla in the shop yesterday- i think its polish which makes me trust it, less gross than karpackie but not as good as the oj black

i tried it and it was not as good as oranjeboom black!!! they had this stuff called perla in the shop yesterday- i think its polish which makes me trust it, less gross than karpackie but not as good as the oj black

Perla is shit. It's only 7.5%. However, it does have value as a cheaper alternative to Karpackie when you're having to count out your coppers...

tbh I don't mind the manc accent at all (handy as had manc family and a broad-accented ex too)

can't really think of any accent that really grates on me, except maybe super-plummy english upper-class and deep south usa

Birmingham, Dudley, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Irish.

Rather pull teeth than listen to anyone drone on in those accents.

Perla is shit. It's only 7.5%. However, it does have value as a cheaper alternative to Karpackie when you're having to count out your coppers...
i noticed that- dissapoint. gah maybe i'll give karpackie another shot but honestly its only out of desperation.

@LoginNotSecure what about cockney and essex? cannot stand either.

gotta say, i love a bit of west country or norfolk. to my ear they are pretty similar despite being a long way from each other, and i've picked up slight hints of both during my times living in those regions. but its really weird, its not consistent at all. sometimes out of nowhere i do a whole sentence in southern country bumpkin then revert to my normal nondescript vaguely northen accent.

i noticed that- dissapoint. gah maybe i'll give karpackie another shot but honestly its only out of desperation.

@LoginNotSecure what about cockney and essex? cannot stand either.

gotta say, i love a bit of west country or norfolk. to my ear they are pretty similar despite being a long way from each other, and i've picked up slight hints of both during my times living in those regions. but its really weird, its not consistent at all. sometimes out of nowhere i do a whole sentence in southern country bumpkin then revert to my normal nondescript vaguely northen accent.

I love the west country accent. They just sound so friendly all the time.

Even Pam Ayres sounds like a foxy chick...

Cockney is only allowed in Ray Winstone films. Essex is in a different league, made worse by the perma tan, fake tit, bleached teeth gang.

Cockney is only allowed in Ray Winstone films. Essex is in a different league, made worse by the perma tan, fake tit, bleached teeth gang.

How dare you. Gemma Collins is a proper BBW MILF I can tell ya. Everytime she opens her gob I cum in my pants...

Busy as fuck today, I think I was still drunk ish when I cooked and ate breakfast, had missus for kid scan, working online for 6 hours, washing clothes.

Now kids in bed and I'm 6 beers, 6 spliffs and half a rocket cookie deep at Monday club

iu

those fuck me eyes

I'm ****, I'm one years two months old. I was abandoned by my previous parents for chewing stuff up so they said they just didn't know how to handle me and I'm going to be a handful. I'm still not fully grown yet and I've got a puppy mentality. I stayed on my new parents lap for two hours on the journey to the new home even though I'm the size of a wolf.
I'm very sweet and love cuddles and like meeting people.
If you've got bad intentions with my new parent I'll skin you alive.
I still need some work on getting acquainted with cats, cows, chickens, horses, deer and barbed wire.
Other dogs think they're stronger than me I think not.
I love playing fetch with balls, getting them to release them is already proving to be quite hard as I'm very possessive.
My new parent is already trying to teach me that accepting or eating treats from strangers is a no go. He's going to need help with that one.

I'm ****, I'm one years two months old. I was abandoned by my previous parents for chewing stuff up so they said they just didn't know how to handle me and I'm going to be a handful. I'm still not fully grown yet and I've got a puppy mentality. I stayed on my new parents lap for two hours on the journey to the new home even though I'm the size of a wolf.
I still need some work on getting acquainted with cats, cows, chickens, horses, deer and barbed wire.
I love playing fetch with balls, getting them to release them is already proving to be quite hard as I'm very possessive.
My new parent is already trying to teach me that accepting or eating treats from strangers is a no go. He's going to need help with that one.
Not a fan, they have no facial expression.

What a dote! Very easy to train and especially so if play/food focused.

Finally got off my ass and booked both doses of my vaccine - finally got the full come on from the NHS last week following the change to the qualifying age from over 45's to over 42 - me making the cut by just a couple of weeks, as while I am not yet 42, I will be by the time my second dose is administered in July. I got my first dose yesterday and after getting home and having an unremarkable but still decent afternoon, enjoying a smoke and a film, I took a dose of C - pam and dozed off..

I woke about 11pm feeling like death warmed up. I've had similar reactions from flu - jabs in the past but nothing this fucked up. I was dithering like I'd had a dirty ('cotton') shot like blast of acute sepsis which saw me have a fever - like night with the symptoms persisting into this morning, now including a sore arm. I am feeling a little better for the first time and understand the rationale for reactions like this but I still feel like my immune system is well sensitive compared to my folks who had no side effects at all, although they had a different product than me (they had the Pfizer, me the Astrazennica).

Status
Not open for further replies.