• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to remember the name of a group/song

White boy parody rap, very middle england, lots of nonsense lyrics, cool videos, double barrelled name and I am pretty sure one of their tracks was entitled "The Weapon was a Tool" - and it's prob from 10 years ago or so

Any helpers?

^
No, not as mainstream as GLC

More like millenials having fun type grimy non commercial stuff. For some reason I have something like "Dirty dubz" in myt head. I used post this stuff here; I know there's somebody who can recall, because google is no use at all in this case

I was somewhat bemused to hear on the radio t'other day that 'all over 50s have now been offered a vaccine'.

I fuckin haven't.

More government bullshit. 'Look at us, ain't we done great since we left the EU? It's all down to me and my toff mates that really couldn't give a shit about you lot. Huzzah!!'

CUNTS

I was somewhat bemused to hear on the radio t'other day that 'all over 50s have now been offered a vaccine'.

I fuckin haven't.

More government bullshit. 'Look at us, ain't we done great since we left the EU? It's all down to me and my toff mates that really couldn't give a shit about you lot. Huzzah!!'

CUNTS
Agreed. Cunts.

OK, once again I find myself at the start of what could be yet another nice day, which at this stage I will take with pleasure regardless of whether or not I actually deserve it.

Scored a full house this morning while shopping for the first time in a couple of months - both my 1st choice ganja man along with 1st choice street vendor were instantly available and after a couple of weeks smoking a decent if fairly light on the 'yed diesel type strain that one of my other shotters grows it is nice to have something tight, green and sticky again after the looser, beetroot leaved brew I have been smoking. I don't know exactly what it is but its some kind of citrus effort in the orange department, a nice change after smoking a few different lemon flavours over the last year or so every time a citrusy bud has crossed my bong. Of course, I still started with a white being the craven I am but due to taking a pleasant but utterly unnecessary extra dose of clonazepam last night for sleep it has dampened the effect to such a degree that smoking any more would be a waste at present. With regards to the bedtime benzo, I do not make a habit of wasting them for sleep purposes but after multiple nights of dreams so intense that they included both lucid and non lucid emotional journeys, nightmare - ish at times with 2 episodes of terrifying sleep paralysis upon waking in 3 days, the second involving my having to fling myself out of bed onto the floor in order to fully awake and catch a proper breath. While SP is something I have always experienced periodically, the final 30 seconds or so prior to getting my muscle tone back have been extra panic inducing with my undivided attention on the recent expert testimony given in the Derek Chauvin murder trial possibly not helping my subconscious in this regard.

In real life however there is something to actually report for once and which actually may be of some interest considering General Foobster's frustrations as posted above. As I picked up my cell phone for the first time in days this morning (I only use it for one thing) I found a text I missed from yesterday sent by my General Practise - that, unbeknownst to me, patients over 40 (not 45 as I heard a few days ago) are now eligible for the first dose of vaccine, with a potential slot for next Thursday now available at a local drive through location. Although I am not concerned that the product on offer is the AstraZeneca jab I do have a couple of what may be silly questions and if LNS has the patience for 5 mins to indulge me with regards to this I would appreciate sending a quick PM if OK.

^
No, not as mainstream as GLC

More like millenials having fun type grimy non commercial stuff. For some reason I have something like "Dirty dubz" in myt head. I used post this stuff here; I know there's somebody who can recall, because google is no use at all in this case

One track has a music video set at a house party, and had good flow, but the guy was just dropping random words that together didn't make sense.

Another one was a trip kinda setting in fields and woodlands.

Good shit, would like to figure it out

One track has a music video set at a house party, and had good flow, but the guy was just dropping random words that together didn't make sense.

Another one was a trip kinda setting in fields and woodlands.

Good shit, would like to figure it out
The Mouse Outfit?

Balls

I am now in Lockdown for the 1st time since this COVID shite began globally

Was a good run while it lasted, but I still reckon I'll find a boozer somewhere

Balls

I am now in Lockdown for the 1st time since this COVID shite began globally

Was a good run while it lasted, but I still reckon I'll find a boozer somewhere
What?! How? We’re coming out of (I dunno what number this is now) lockdown eventually.

@Jackal as someone who has been in at least partial lockdown for an entire fucking year. do not find a boozer somewhere. just fucking follow the rules and it will be over quicker. people breaking the rules is why i had to put up with a year of this shit and trust me you do not want that, it sucks majorly.

@Jackal as someone who has been in at least partial lockdown for an entire fucking year. do not find a boozer somewhere. just fucking follow the rules and it will be over quicker. people breaking the rules is why i had to put up with a year of this shit and trust me you do not want that, it sucks majorly.
Surely rules in uk include being able to buy booze? It’s pretty essential for many addicts. They were open here.

Surely rules in uk include being able to buy booze? It’s pretty essential for many addicts. They were open here.
i assumed he meant drinking establishment rather than off licence, we have had those open as they definitely are essential!!

i assumed he meant drinking establishment rather than off licence, we have had those open as they definitely are essential!!
Ahhh I just assume people are going to comply these days. After whatever number lockdown this is.

What?! How? We’re coming out of (I dunno what number this is now) lockdown eventually.

Erm, I'm S.E.A not the UK

When I say "find a boozer" - I actually have its keys in my pocket, so I can let myself in for a drink, just gotta be indoors for night by 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.