• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In between eating the 2mg Dilly's or fixing up the fent OD cases on the street (that is the job my friend has sadly) she's dressing her dog up & sending me photos of the crime.

154780051_253359893048253_5420867531175757989_n.jpg

just found a facebook group called 'fuckwits of social media' it is killing me, highly recommend.

just found a facebook group called 'fuckwits of social media' it is killing me, highly recommend.

What kinda fucking idiot would eat the box first?
Jesus wept......what's the actual FB page address as I gotta see the content.

You made me night with you that post mate.

I'm fuckin sick of the world pandering to fuckwits.

If society feels the need to tell people not to eat the packaging, what kind of fuckin society are we living in?

Stop this shit now, otherwise the cunts will breed.

(Unfortunately, that's what they do the best...)

Are you surprised they write this on a card board box without a shallow of a doubt it's in the US.

People know about Gorilla glue girl?

That one didn't have such a warning on it.

No the daft cunt put it on her hair and the hair became unsurprisingly a stuck up cunt of a son and then she whinged about it....

Einstein was right only two things are eternal: the universe and human stupidity.

Warning on a pack of peanuts, "warning, may contain nuts"

May? I want a pack of peanuts, not maybe peanuts ffs

He should just pay someone to clean his place...some people man, fucking bizarre.

Just got quoted the worst prices I've ever seen by some delivery dealer guy.

9 xan bars for 40. fucking 40!. obscene.

80 for a 3.5g of 'Cali'. bollocks.

etc

@Bella Figura you a fellow Craigslist hunter too? I know you & I are both fans of AxCx which takes a special kinda person, we're usually a cut above the GG Allin types imo as Seth was more wise in his lyrics & attitude.
I find AxCx & EHG (EyeHateGod) as examples have fans with unique tastes in life if you follow me here?

Lol @ GG Allin types, I enjoy both but it's been a while since I listened to A.C. thanks for the reminder! I've never actually met anyone in person who was a fan of either...

I browsed Craiglist for freakshows in the past, but wouldn't say it's a past time really, just what people do isn't it? :)

Lol @ GG Allin types, I enjoy both but it's been a while since I listened to A.C. thanks for the reminder! I've never actually met anyone in person who was a fan of either...

I browsed Craiglist for freakshows in the past, but wouldn't say it's a past time really, just what people do isn't it? :)

AxCx the musical equivalent of stepping on Lego while drunk & naked at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.