• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
shits going down over here. just went past 3 police cars outside some house and the coppers were armed to the teeth. never seen british police with automatic weapons before.

anybody know how i can find out whats going on. i tried googling 'why are there police with machine guns on platt lane' all that came up was from 2016 with way less guns.
ooh Platt Lane, back in the day weapons were everywhere in that area and was virtually a no-go zone for the coppers...

ooh Platt Lane, back in the day weapons were everywhere in that area and was virtually a no-go zone for the coppers...
oh great. ha my road is directly off there (i figure about 10k houses fit that bill so not giving away too much info).

my bass did get stolen without 5 mins of being left unattended in my mums car and when i went to an office i had to walk past people waiting to score almost every day so can't say the areas improved much. i like being near a nice park though.

oh great. ha my road is directly off there (i figure about 10k houses fit that bill so not giving away too much info).

my bass did get stolen without 5 mins of being left unattended in my mums car and when i went to an office i had to walk past people waiting to score almost every day so can't say the areas improved much. i like being near a nice park though.
I was last there in 2016 for Moss Side carnival...my mate's daughter has a kid with one of the Levelz MC's who were headlining

I think the area fine now tbh, from what I hear it's like 5% of the menace of the 80's/90's

Have a verrry soft spot for Manchester, used to have friends living in squats in the Hulme Crescents again 80's/90's...hundreds and hundreds of squatters lmao, another police no go zone in the main....played in a band at one off the Punx Picnix on the lawn internal to one of the Crescents (4 story social-housing in a crescent shape buil;t rould a communal 'park' area)...proper mad max vibes...oh the parties

I think the area fine now tbh, from what I hear it's like 5% of the menace of the 80's/90's
shit yeah my mum was a social worker at the time and quit when me and my sister were young cos someone pointed an air rifle at her head.

it doesn't strike me as too bad an area, definitely a lot better than where i lived in Leeds. just never seen that amount of guns in the UK, more like Brazil (though nothing like the cops at the edges of the favelas who had guns on every inch of their body dunno how they could walk)
The cockroaches were something else...
my mum siad you could pull wallpaper back and it was completely covered. can't imagine

shits going down over here. just went past 3 police cars outside some house and the coppers were armed to the teeth. never seen british police with automatic weapons before.

anybody know how i can find out whats going on. i tried googling 'why are there police with machine guns on platt lane' all that came up was from 2016 with way less guns.
If it is or was serious they will mention it on their twatter page.

Might be linked to this

https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/grea...l-following-firearms-discharge-in-manchester/

They only deploy firearms when you have firearms or other weapons at hand or reported to have them.
Or wear belts rucksack etc..that go pop.

Anyone know a bit about chemistry?

Wtf is this sh$t "hydrocarbon carboxylate chelates" ?
Is that a way to remove the R from the carboxylate stuff or is it done with stronger acids like formic?

How does it work or how do you achieve the above?

Or how do you remove alkenyl from acetic acid? If that's possible.
Or does naphta do the same?
Right got it I think, naphtenic acid is present in naphta? bingo. Wiki lies about something else..

Last edited:
i love this and can't believe i haven't heard it before.

nothing on there or MEN if i haven't found out by tomorrow i'm gonna find someone who does twatter to ask them.
Anyone know a bit about chemistry?
it all just follows from the pauli exclusion principle and fermi-dirac statictics. guess that's a long winded way of saying no.

fml guys so i got some zopiclone from the doc to sort out my insane insomnia that is making me feel suicidal and since i got them my body has decided to be fine at going to sleep but then wake up at 5am which is too late to take zopiclone if you want to actually have a day. its upped my average natural sleep so there's some improvement but still feel like a zombie. aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyone help me out? I need a copy of RoomSketcher Pro and I don't want to pay for it, any options out there? Thanks

That’s harking back to my CAD days, it’s easier to use the built in “items” ala toilet, sinks, doors, windows etc. I’m tighter than a Jew with my shekels
pen-paper-and-ink-vector-illustration-vector-clipart_csp60254508.jpg

Last edited:
The Pope in Iran 🤣
It always makes me laugh when I see him walking around in his Covid-19 mask, I mean his the bloody Pope right, his blessed by "God" him/herself so Covid-19 shouldn't touch him & if it did then killed him or gave him long Covid it would be the Devine will of "God" & part of the bigger picture.

When I see stuff like that it makes me more solid in my view those kind of people are so full of shit it's a joke & why more people can't see it is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.