• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
really wanna get fucked up, but alcohol is the only realistic option for me. but don't want the calories cos i feel so fat my skin is crawling. also want to be able to run 10k at a decent pace (for me) tomorrow.

That was gash, 12 hours bed for 4 hours sleep.

Bet I'll sleep like a dead man tonight though

got my covid invite today

it's thee only party i've been invited to in a long while (regardless that I'm under 50, so I'm a little miffed about the quick invite ... but eh ...)

I'll be going for it tho ... and for the record, I give not a fuck about me but I'm doing it for the herd ... am I wrong?

answers on a forum ubv postcard or here please

love to yer all <3

[edit]

I love the 'gash' word, altho I used it incorrectly once (sorry/regretfully, Alex)

^
Yesterday, I found out that my chosen country of residence will extend it's vaccine cover to me, gratis.

It's the Chinese one. If it's needed for flying I'll get it, but prefer not to because of prior allergic reactions.

I've had a few days away from Bluelight to work on a little side project of mine - interviewing irrelevant wankers to show the world what absolute fuckwits they actually are:

'It's not good for the immune system': Alex Reid has declared himself an 'anti-masker' and claims coronavirus can be cured by a 'positive mindset' in an interview with FUBAR Radio...

🤣 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Oh, Fubzy! You're on the radio? I myst listen.

I have 18 subreddits that I mod now. It's so rewarding. Good to see you so happy.

Oh, Fubzy! You're on the radio? I myst listen.

I have 18 subreddits that I mod now. It's so rewarding. Good to see you so happy.

Nah, I'm taking the piss. It's not me at all Belle, I just saw the article and thought what a bunch of cunts for robbing my name. Reckon I'll sue...

• Haha
can someone please confirm that i'm being an arsehole?

specifically. someone posted the tweet on facebook about a girl having spent £100k in rent in 12 years so never being able to afford a house. that makes £700 a month. her twitter handle suggests she is mancunian so i questioned whether she needed to spend that much to rent in manc.

when i was doing my masters, 12 years ago, i rented a nice room in a flat share with one other person for £250 a month, my current house when I was sharing was less than £400 per month (both in manc which is why i feel like my opinion on rents here is valid). so i think this girl has made some fucking poor decisions about where she rents and that's why she can't afford a deposit, its not some landlords fault.

what is it that i'm not seeing.

its pissing me off, they are telling me my rent is only so cheap cos i must be overcrowded/in a shit area/mouldy house/lacking facilities when in fact its the going rent in my area and i have a nice place.

i agree that the housing market is fucked and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage but surely the buck stops when you opt to live somewhere that costs hundred per month more than you need to pay for a decent place.

Last edited by a moderator:

specifically. someone posted the tweet on facebook about a girl having spent £100k in rent in 12 years so never being able to afford a house. that makes £700 a month. her twitter handle suggests she is mancunian so i questioned whether she needed to spend that much to rent in manc.

when i was doing my masters, 12 years ago, i rented a nice room in a flat share with one other person for £250 a month, my current house when I was sharing was less than £400 per month. so i think this girl has made some fucking poor decisions about where she rents and that's why she can't afford a deposit, its not some landlords fault.

its pissing me off, they are telling me my rent is only so cheap cos i must be overcrowded/in a shit area/mouldy house/lacking facilities when in fact its the going rent in my area and i have a nice place.

i agree that the housing market is fucked and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage but surely the buck stops when you opt to live somewhere that costs hundred per month more than you need to pay for a decent place.

My heart bleeds for her. Daft cow should have lived in a squat and saved up for a decent deposit like wot I didn't.

But yeh, sometimes one must lower one's standards to get where one truly wants to be, or summat...

• Haha
But yeh, sometimes one must lower one's standards to get where one truly wants to be, or summat...

exactly! as addicts were not exactly good at delayed gratification but at least i'm honest that its my fault that i have nothing to my name, not my landlords.

when i was doing my masters, 12 years ago, i rented a nice room in a flat share with one other person for £250 a month, my current house when I was sharing was less than £400 per month (both in manc which is why i feel like my opinion on rents here is valid). so i think this girl has made some fucking poor decisions about where she rents and that's why she can't afford a deposit, its not some landlords fault.

The housing market is fucked. I'm sure she probably could have gone cheaper, but maybe there were valid reasons she couldn't, or maybe she just couldn't do the shared room/house type thing any more, which I can fully understand. I don't live up norf but my rent for my studio in London has been way more than hers has been, yet I bet my income hasn't been comparably multiplied.

Yep, there are actually quite a few chomos in the anarchist world. You know like, kids have autonomy over their bodies and minds. Don't have to answer to the authority of their parents etc.

Only one cure for people that sick.

Abby Hoffman also came to my attention today via this cool Jew who lives in Israel I've got to know online over the last few months.
His an Anarchist & turned me onto the anarchist library online with loads of good PDF files, I've been learning so much from him, I'm learning of some great ideas of late, the TAZ concept is something I really like as one example.

shits going down over here. just went past 3 police cars outside some house and the coppers were armed to the teeth. never seen british police with automatic weapons before.

anybody know how i can find out whats going on. i tried googling 'why are there police with machine guns on platt lane' all that came up was from 2016 with way less guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.